Citizen's Arrest is legal, and prefer...

Citizen's Arrest is legal, and preferred, in the Bluegrass State

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2013
In fact, at first, if you witnessed a felony happening, and didn't intervene, then you'd be held responsible. Kentucky!
Politically Incorrect

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2013
All the more reason for open carry and gun rights...that Guy nod is the type to watch a woman get assaulted and lick the boots of his NWO masters. He calls me crazy for thinking there's an NWO but you have but to Google both vixen and George bush quoting the need for it, further proving my statements that dems and repubs pretend to disagree when in fact they work for both sides of the same coin. Jesse Ventura 2016!!
Politically Incorrect

Riverdale, GA

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Biden not vixen....Fn spell check
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Of course all of that is true, but who cares what a douche thinks... am I right? http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TPNIAE9...
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
In fact, at first, if you witnessed a felony happening, and didn't intervene, then you'd be held responsible. Kentucky!
Not true!
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2013
It is true.
just an observation

Gulf Shores, AL

#7 Dec 16, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
It is true.
Very well, cite the statute which states that if a civilian witnesses a felony and does nothing they can themselves be held responsible.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2013
Nah... I remember reading it, so it's true. That's how it started out, that's why Kentucky has some of hte most vigilante state in teh union for citizen's arrest laws. Google it
Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 16, 2013
In Kentucky, if you see anyone else in the progress of committing a felony, you are fully allowed by law to shoot them dead to protect life or property.
So if you see a negro attacking or harassing anyone, or breaking into anywhere, do everyone a favor and send that filthy negro straight back to hell.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2013
No. that's not right at all. You're a sick demented lil child Louisville... you're very sick demented wyte supremacyst child. It's time you get some help, Neutered party.
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Nah... I remember reading it, so it's true. That's how it started out, that's why Kentucky has some of hte most vigilante state in teh union for citizen's arrest laws. Google it
Blah, blah, blah...that's all I hear. Poor Johnny, proven wrong once again. Don't you get tired of being so stupid???
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 17, 2013
Bang bang beotch. Now keep ur posts anonymous and irrevelent, like I told you before.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2013
Seriously... you stay in your position of being a nobody... DO NOT POST YOUR NAME. You'll listen to me, because that's what you do. Beotch
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Irrelevant is a big word for you johnny...as evidenced by your complete failure to use it properly! If you can't argue the facts, just say so and we can all get back to more important matters. But I'll make you a deal. You cite what I asked for...and I'll post my name.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2013
U and ur mother should be hung and quartered, at Jefferson Park Square, Louisville's Tahrir Square
just an observation

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Oh no, Johnny is talking about my mother....it hurts so much. Again, your stupidity is showing. I know you can't answer my question but its fun to watch you squirm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 15 min Ramirez 102
what are the areas to avoid? 1 hr ForReal 26
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 1 hr Yep 10
LMPD COPS- abuse of authority 4 hr abuse of authority 1
It Was A first Time For Me 4 hr Le Moo 9
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 8 hr Thomas Jefferson 2
News Coroner's office identifies body found in quiet... 9 hr Columbus 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE