Revelations

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
that we are fighting for freedom in the middle east when obviously we are fighting to overthrow dictators so we can insert our own ''paid and bought'' democratic leaders in mideast countries, for the sole purpose of oil manipulation and control, running a pipe throughmthe strait of hormuz. I mean, I heard someone,tonight say,''sad our soldiers are dying for the middle easts freedom.'' I mean really? Do you honestly buy that pack of bologna? Heres a wake up call....were over there for the reason of profit and control only. The real kicker is why our mulitary continues to let itself be so bltantly used and lied too. Proof that most have the mindset of ''if you cant beat em, join em''
wake up

Georgetown, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
YES!!! why will almost anyone you talk to freely admit that all politicians are corrupt but then blindly support our murder for profit conflicts in other countries.
i work for a electrical company that does a lot of work for army depots and many military buildings all over the state and i have noticed many terrible things lately. one of the more popular sayings ive noticed on shirts,stickers,hats, etc... is freedom through superior firepower--everytime i see that i just want to say thats not freedom brother thats called tyranny. ive also noticed many satanic logos different groups use. a lot of the world calls america the great satan and theyre right we just choose not to see it. satans promise to Jesus was eerily similar to the good ole american dream if you think about it.
wake up

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Joe Kerr 4,127
Another LMPD Officer arrested! 16 min justice 1
Does walmart prosecute ? ( experience only) 1 hr little crazy 9
Vandals damage homes, cars in E. Louisville nei... 1 hr frankie 1
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 4 hr TakeDixieBack 36
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LIbEralS 26,250
Couple charged with having sex in Ind. city pool (Jul '11) 8 hr Disappointed 28
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••