Herbert Lee arrested on nine charges

Herbert Lee arrested on nine charges

There are 7 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Feb 4, 2014, titled Herbert Lee arrested on nine charges. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Less than six weeks from Selection Sunday, Rick Bozich looks at the NCAA Tournament outlook for U of L, UK, IU and WKU.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2014
There's that guy that likes to use all the dots at the end of each sentence. What a complete tool!

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2014
How many chances should he get? 4 kids died cause of him,they shouldve kept his butt in jail the first time.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
Herbert Lee, apprears a tad retarded!!!!! I suppose his mammy was
addicted to crack, while she worked a corner.
This trash needs a good firing squad!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this time they'll get it right.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see a public execution.
Lol, tell us how you really feel. I knew he wouldn't change for good, and those parents forgave him, and he screws up yet again...
Get Real

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Feb 5, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see a public execution.
What? You wouldn't want any part of something like that junior. I can only imagine how traumatizing baiting a fish hook must be for you. You certainly wouldn't need to witness anything potentially damaging. You've obviously seen a bit too much of that at lights out, when daddy comes to "tuck" you in. Poor lil' thang. You should seriously consider throwing momma's computer onto the floor and returning to your bubble guppies reruns, to protect yourself from all the ugly, adult issues that exist outside of daddie's basement. Poor lil' thang. Poor lil' Boob.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2014
Lee has proven time and again he is not capable of living in our society. And this is just what he's been caught doing. Time for this person, who's received multiple chances to go away for a very long time.
Dynamite

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2014
what a scumbag Josh Young is white trash too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vince Gill 7 hr Real truth 7
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,720
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 9 hr Common Sense 4,289
Is Cody Lane still in Louisville? 13 hr Bro 13
Lester bolles of the jeractors 17 hr Zergchic 1
Where to find women who just want to sleep around Tue Looking for luv 37
Hey, I'm a racist (Dec '11) Tue New to louisville 45

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance