Ky. officer suspended over racist e-mail

Ky. officer suspended over racist e-mail

There are 13 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Jun 20, 2010, titled Ky. officer suspended over racist e-mail. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

A Louisville-area police officer received a 1-day suspension without pay after department officials concluded he sent an e-mail containing racist materials while on duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 20, 2010
good god here we go again .more gd sensative training .this is just getting fckn rediculous .im sick to death of this shit . they didnt say in the article what the racist material was but im sure it was just stupid and not racist . a black officer could forward the exact email and not a gd thing would be said about it . this is just too much ,its gotten really old now . SENSITIVE TRAINING OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD GIVE IT A FCKN REST
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2010
ANCHORAGE, Ky.-- A Louisville-area police officer received a one-day suspension without pay after department officials concluded he sent an e-mail containing racist materials while on duty.

The Courier-Journal reported that Anchorage police Officer Mark Hoskins admitted in a letter to Police Chief Chris Winders that he forwarded the e-mail from his personal account while on duty and using a city-assigned computer early in his shift on June 8.

The missive went to 75 people, including local law-enforcement, fire and emergency medical service workers.

The 40-year-old Hoskins, an 11-year veteran of the suburban Louisville force, will also attend sensitivity training class approved by the department
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2010
The 40-year-old Hoskins, an 11-year veteran of the suburban Louisville force, will also attend sensitivity training class approved by the department .

i wonder if a black officer has EVVVVVVVVER attended one of these stupid ass classes .
ohhhh yeah 'thats right its only for those nasty mean white people . if your black its perefectly legal and ok to be as racist as you possibly can because whites dont whine about it .
Chylloh

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 20, 2010
What was in the supposed racist material-----water melon or Bona Fide chicken.

People will think this is funny but this is what it has resulted in.

Good grief.
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
What was in the supposed racist material-----water melon or Bona Fide chicken.
People will think this is funny but this is what it has resulted in.
Good grief.
is that it ? are you serious that all that was in the fckn email and he has to attend these ignorant classes and lose a days pay .my god this racist shit has just got out of hand . its got to the point where if your white and you just simply say ' watermelon ' or 'chicken ' your instant racist .
Chylloh

Louisville, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
is that it ? are you serious that all that was in the fckn email and he has to attend these ignorant classes and lose a days pay .my god this racist shit has just got out of hand . its got to the point where if your white and you just simply say ' watermelon ' or 'chicken ' your instant racist .
What I am saying is that this nation has sunked so low that if a white person states anything and the blacks want to whine about it, it becomes a racist lawsuit.

I was using "watermelon" and "chicken" as an example of what I find is stupidity. Who cares if these words offend the blacks, we have bigger problems and they want to file lawsuits over stupidity.

I am totally on the same level as you are about what is going on and sick of it......
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 20, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am saying is that this nation has sunked so low that if a white person states anything and the blacks want to whine about it, it becomes a racist lawsuit.
I was using "watermelon" and "chicken" as an example of what I find is stupidity. Who cares if these words offend the blacks, we have bigger problems and they want to file lawsuits over stupidity.
I am totally on the same level as you are about what is going on and sick of it......
your so right .but the thing that amazes me is this sort of black behavior has always been a big problem for ever, BUT since obama has been in office 'its at a whole nother level and just gets worse every day , they see their hero doing this and suddenly the thug mantality is out of control .
Chylloh

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 20, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
<quoted text>
your so right .but the thing that amazes me is this sort of black behavior has always been a big problem for ever, BUT since obama has been in office 'its at a whole nother level and just gets worse every day , they see their hero doing this and suddenly the thug mantality is out of control .
Obama had his racist, muslim, socialist agenda long before taking office and now he is extracting revenge on the American people.

I am surprise, Americans have not rose up against this man and his cabinet and czars and excised them from the government.

Americans, where are you.......
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 20, 2010
I am surprise, Americans have not rose up against this man and his cabinet and czars and excised them from the government

i think the same thing all the time . it goes back to what i said before ' there afraid of being called racist its political correctness taking down america and it plays right into obama's hands just like he knew it would .
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2010
its also why you see more and more rediculous articles like this thread shows . omggg dont say fried chicken omg dont say basketball if your white or youll have to attend sensative training . thiiiis is the kind of shit people will eventually rise up against .
Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#12 Jun 21, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
its also why you see more and more rediculous articles like this thread shows . omggg dont say fried chicken omg dont say basketball if your white or youll have to attend sensative training . thiiiis is the kind of shit people will eventually rise up against .
I hope you are right about people rising up against this political correctness, in which is just their term for reversed racism.
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are right about people rising up against this political correctness, in which is just their term for reversed racism.
that is exactly right 100% right , if it were to happen 'then yes they call it reverse racism ' yes people are sick of the race card and the whining .but they wont see that .
Martin Luther King Jr

Louisville, KY

#14 Jan 16, 2012
So the police are racist ? There's a surprise.

Here's the new list of racists in Louisville Forums:

1) Wicked31_5
2) Drinkie the Clown
3)_Olive_
4) Ohio Cowgirl
5) Veritatis
6) Zachary_
7) Sniper II

What kind of loser hangs out with these racist psycho creeps ? Not anybody I would want to hang out with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 hr texas pete 1,949
Last post wins (Sep '11) 3 hr Doobie Time 359
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Doobie Time 10,043
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 4 hr Doobie Time 93
**** last word first + 2 **** 4 hr Doobie Time 31
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 4 hr Doobie Time 248
Word Association (May '09) 4 hr Doobie Time 706

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages