waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2010
last night i had a dream 'and in the dream the biggest ugliest african tribesman comes into my house ,he had lips the size of 2 hotdogs stacked on top of one another ,he had a big loop in his nose and a spear in his hand and a big ol african necklace made out of shark teeth around his neck . he was coming at me hollering YUM YUM EAT EM UP YUM YUM EAT EM UP' at first i couldnt figure out what he was trying to say until i looked down and saw the chicken leg i was eating ,after he started foaming at the mouth from the sight of it i just said here take it .he then proceeded to knaw on that baby until every morsel of chicken was gone 'only the bone remained 'but barely. anyway he starting hollering BOOM BABA BOOM BABA pointing at a basketball in the corner .he seemed verrrrrrrrrrrry interested in the basketball so i told him what it was and how to play , and within 2 minutes he was doing 360 slam dunks 'around the back passes , taking 45 ft jumpers at will and swishing them all .he cought on to the game as tho it was in his blood (come to think of it it was in his blood ) anyway we sat as he ate 7 watermelons by himself .suddenly he got totally pissed off and upset when i told him i didnt have B.E.T on my cable programming ,he started coming at me full throttle with his sharp spear pointed right at me 'just when he threw it i woke up in a cold sweat . wow what a dream it was .
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2010
it was more like a nightmare actually.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2010
I had a similar dream two nights ago. I dreamed the whole city was burning. Houses and buildings on fire more than the firemen could handle. There were no police and mobs of blacks were looting and murdering. They broke into my house and I emptied my .45 Some ran upstairs where I keep my other .45 I raced for my bedroom, one skinny black guy was trying to get to my .45 I told him to stop.

He just kept going for it. I pulled a Kats knife from my belt and stabbed him with an upper thrust under his breast bone into his heart. He didn't fall so I stabbed him again. I was surprised he still didn't go down. The Kats knife has a 8 inch blade. The second time I pushed it all the way in.

I heard my dog barking and I was awake. The dream disturbed me so I remember it. I hope that it is not a vision of things to come.

“Walk with me in”

Level 6

Since: Aug 09

Hell, Norway

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Judgement Day cometh and its getting closer everyday.
John

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
I had a similar dream two nights ago. I dreamed the whole city was burning. Houses and buildings on fire more than the firemen could handle. There were no police and mobs of blacks were looting and murdering. They broke into my house and I emptied my .45 Some ran upstairs where I keep my other .45 I raced for my bedroom, one skinny black guy was trying to get to my .45 I told him to stop.
He just kept going for it. I pulled a Kats knife from my belt and stabbed him with an upper thrust under his breast bone into his heart. He didn't fall so I stabbed him again. I was surprised he still didn't go down. The Kats knife has a 8 inch blade. The second time I pushed it all the way in.
I heard my dog barking and I was awake. The dream disturbed me so I remember it. I hope that it is not a vision of things to come.
damn,you're a real bad azz...or at least in your dreams.
rum runner

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2010
Well I had a dream one night.I was in Alabama fishing when a bus load of blacks come around a sharp curve in the road and ran off a cliff.About an hour latter the Alabama highway patrol showed up.They walked down were I was fishing and ask me if i seen what happened i replied yes i did the cop said were is the bodies i replied i said i took a shovel and buried them.Then the cop said was they all dead and i replied a few of them said they weren't but you no how they lie.Well the worst thing about my dream is there were ten empty seats on the bus.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>damn,you're a real bad azz...or at least in your dreams.
What's that I heard? I flushed the John and a big turd went down his neck. Down down down all the way to the MSD plant by the river.
Bye turd bye John.......
lol

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2010
My African Dream is that every single one of those watermelon-eating coons gets shipped back from wens they came - Africa. Lol...
Just Sayin

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 17, 2010
No such luck. It's hot lead and a dirt bed for the watermelon eaters. Only one way to be rid of these parasites.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#12 Dec 17, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
last night i had a dream 'and in the dream the biggest ugliest african tribesman comes into my house ,he had lips the size of 2 hotdogs stacked on top of one another ,he had a big loop in his nose and a spear in his hand and a big ol african necklace made out of shark teeth around his neck . he was coming at me hollering YUM YUM EAT EM UP YUM YUM EAT EM UP' at first i couldnt figure out what he was trying to say until i looked down and saw the chicken leg i was eating ,after he started foaming at the mouth from the sight of it i just said here take it .he then proceeded to knaw on that baby until every morsel of chicken was gone 'only the bone remained 'but barely. anyway he starting hollering BOOM BABA BOOM BABA pointing at a basketball in the corner .he seemed verrrrrrrrrrrry interested in the basketball so i told him what it was and how to play , and within 2 minutes he was doing 360 slam dunks 'around the back passes , taking 45 ft jumpers at will and swishing them all .he cought on to the game as tho it was in his blood (come to think of it it was in his blood ) anyway we sat as he ate 7 watermelons by himself .suddenly he got totally pissed off and upset when i told him i didnt have B.E.T on my cable programming ,he started coming at me full throttle with his sharp spear pointed right at me 'just when he threw it i woke up in a cold sweat . wow what a dream it was .
http://nicoleirene.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
lefty

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2010
Phoenix97 wrote:
that coward hasn't opened her mouth about the white man beating the little boy.but has no problem posting every black crime.
rum runner

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2010
lefty wrote:
<quoted text>that coward hasn't opened her mouth about the white man beating the little boy.but has no problem posting every black crime.
Well they statistics is ten out of every persons that comet a crime are white the other ninety or black or Mexicans.Hell just watch Chanel 356 on directv and count the whites and blacks in prison and see what you come up with.
Wow

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Mar 2, 2014
lol wrote:
My African Dream is that every single one of those watermelon-eating coons gets shipped back from wens they came - Africa. Lol...
so wen are you going back
Wow

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Mar 2, 2014
the racism between some of you people is so sad.
rum runner says that most murderers are black people but what about george zimmerman or the sandy hook shooting
neither of them were called terrorists but as soon as it is foreigner its like: HELP!!!! ALL MUSLIMS (or whoever) ARE TERRORISTS.
the naivety between you people is just sad
learn your history before you start speaking bull please .... have a nice day :))))))))
mee

Louisville, KY

#19 Mar 11, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>damn,you're a real bad azz...or at least in your dreams.
aint no one tryin to be a bad-ass. who ever this is y'all are the ones w fake ass names. and im sorry, i don't have the right, to write down what i had a dream about when I wake up i went through a small phase where it could have possible to turned into a book one day..
John

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2014
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
aint no one tryin to be a bad-ass. who ever this is y'all are the ones w fake ass names. and im sorry, i don't have the right, to write down what i had a dream about when I wake up i went through a small phase where it could have possible to turned into a book one day..
I got an idea, shove it up your azz and call it a dark mystery!
Splooge Bob Fish Pants

Newark, NJ

#21 Mar 11, 2014
Quit reviving 4 year old posts you idiots...nnoone cares! Put face in toilet, take deep breath

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Chase 8,004
anton gill, great at bellarmine or wku! 14 hr A1-Fan 1
Poll Is Religion a Mental Illness ? 16 hr gary 18
jeffrey lynn haag ( sabre lane _ louisville ky (Aug '14) 21 hr Wales 10
help....my life is meaningless i think about su... (Jun '13) Tue shamed 46
what is up with the black people in Louisville ky (Jan '12) Tue Incognito 86
Ormsby Village (Jan '09) Tue Ray Parrott 67
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web