Aaron Cross the Kroger Killer

Posted in the Louisville Forum

crib

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Personally i think he's kinda sexy and i dig the whole killer-mystique.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Prison is not like the movies you dumb American pig. Things happen yes, but the majority of the time you're doing nothing and in a routine. Very boring.

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#7 Jan 16, 2014
Used to see him taking carts inside and very quiet too.Sometimes you just never know.
Free Aaron Cross

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Free Aaron Cross , You Won't Be Gone For Long , Stay Up While The System Is Tryna Hold You Down , I Love You Brother.

“Hi”

There

#11 Jan 21, 2014
Free Aaron Cross wrote:
Free Aaron Cross , You Won't Be Gone For Long , Stay Up While The System Is Tryna Hold You Down , I Love You Brother.
Seeing he robbed a liquor store, and is involved in murdering a coworker, he wont be going nowhere.

“Hi”

There

#14 Jan 22, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
The justice system is so flawed in the USA , that skank Darkie may be on the streets........
but alas one of his "homies" will shoot him..........
Hes in jail, and our justice system will make sure he stays behind bars. Our system isnt perfect, but at least they're moving forward in getting justice for his victim.
Dont drop the soap Aaron

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2014
Free Aaron Cross wrote:
You are a moron. He is not going anywhere. That thug murdered his co-worker in cold blood. The system isn't "holding him down." I'd say he did that all on his own--with some help from the woman that "raised' him. She is an uneducated piece of work too. "My baby be innocent, he didn't do nuffin'!!" Furthermore, I highly doubt dad was in the picture much, if at all. Typical of that demographic. Why would he rob and murder someone he knew and worked with, just shows how stupid he is. Maybe he had a perceived grudge against his innocent co-worker or something, not that that justifies it, only gives a misguided and stupid reason for murdering someone. Regardless, his life is over, he will either get the DP, or get life WITHOUT parole, or get some long a s s sentence and not be out until he is way past the age of social security, it he makes it in prison for the next 6 decades or so. Either way, his "mother" just lost some money on her welfare check and Section 8 housing allowance. That is probably all she is worried about.
Dont worry about it

Louisville, KY

#22 Aug 14, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
Used to see him taking carts inside and very quiet too.Sometimes you just never know.
If you believe everything the news says, your a moron.

“Hi”

There

#23 Aug 14, 2014
Dont worry about it wrote:
<quoted text>
In reference to what?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#24 Aug 14, 2014
Dont worry about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 1000%

“Hi”

There

#25 Aug 14, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 1000%
We agree your just a mean old woman.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#26 Aug 14, 2014
Are we mad Sandy? <grin> You have your opinion and I have mine, so whats with the name calling?
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree your just a mean old woman.

“Hi”

There

#27 Aug 14, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
Are we mad Sandy? <grin> You have your opinion and I have mine, so whats with the name calling?
<quoted text>
Than you stop.This thread is months oid,and we now that he's not being charged with his murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK rebels 1 hr Come on down 9
A child died this morning. 1 hr John 2
Louisville Basketball team! 2 hr John 12
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 4 hr John 76
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 6 hr misty 287
kentucky so desperate 9 hr victimizinghomeow... 14
Laura Ann DeVine Case/Melissa Heichelbech (Sep '14) 10 hr melissar_3 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web