Louisville covered with human waste

Louisville covered with human waste

Posted in the Louisville Forum

consumer

Owingsville, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
With all the sh!t Louisville Cardinal fan's have talked over the past week and was FORCED to eat, there .....Is VOMIT and Diarrhea all over the streets of LOSERVILLE due to the inability to digest......
America the Ignorant

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Stfu
Jerry

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Louisville should be changed to fecesville
Truth

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2014
Hey now, Louisville is only 15% negro, not 100%.
Louisville Sucks

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 31, 2014
I moved out of Louisville because of these pieces of human waste. During my lifetime I lived in PRP, Shively, Okolona, and Middletown. The only place that hasn't been trashed by these morons is Middletown and they are rapidly moving that way. Finally moved about 40 miles from Louisville just because I could and wanted to raise my kid in a good family environment. Not having them subjected to the black criminal class and the rest of the moochers that have taken over the metro area.

I lived in the Louisville area for pretty much thirty years of my life and to be honest, its been doing downhill a bit at a time for most of those years. It used to be just the West End being the toilet but the cancer has been spreading. Now its already into PRP, Shively about 15 to 20 years ago, then its spreading into the Highlands, Beuchel, St. Matthews and Hikes Point. Soon it will be overrunning Hurstbourne, Middletown, Jeffersontown.

In some places it already has since the projects were tore down in the late 90s early 2000s and these greaseballs ended up moving into areas that used to be quite decent and good people. Now its just spreading all over.

Anyone who isn't a moron should see this especially just taking a trip through the West End during the daylight hours. My wife never had been to the West End until 2012 and I showed her how bad the streets looked, trash everywhere, broken bottles, bums on the corners, food wrappers and paper waste in yards, no pride in anything. It really opened her eyes to how filthy these people live and how they are taking over by spreading their filth.

Wake up people. Start being racial realists and get your head out of your rear and start taking back your communities before these animals turn your neighborhood into a cesspool like what is the West End, Newburg, Shively, etc.
joe

Sioux Falls, SD

#7 Apr 1, 2014
learn more about the north american pavement apes (NAPA's) at sbpdl.com

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Louisville Sucks wrote:
I moved out of Louisville because of these pieces of human waste. During my lifetime I lived in PRP, Shively, Okolona, and Middletown. The only place that hasn't been trashed by these morons is Middletown and they are rapidly moving that way. Finally moved about 40 miles from Louisville just because I could and wanted to raise my kid in a good family environment. Not having them subjected to the black criminal class and the rest of the moochers that have taken over the metro area.
I lived in the Louisville area for pretty much thirty years of my life and to be honest, its been doing downhill a bit at a time for most of those years. It used to be just the West End being the toilet but the cancer has been spreading. Now its already into PRP, Shively about 15 to 20 years ago, then its spreading into the Highlands, Beuchel, St. Matthews and Hikes Point. Soon it will be overrunning Hurstbourne, Middletown, Jeffersontown.
In some places it already has since the projects were tore down in the late 90s early 2000s and these greaseballs ended up moving into areas that used to be quite decent and good people. Now its just spreading all over.
Anyone who isn't a moron should see this especially just taking a trip through the West End during the daylight hours. My wife never had been to the West End until 2012 and I showed her how bad the streets looked, trash everywhere, broken bottles, bums on the corners, food wrappers and paper waste in yards, no pride in anything. It really opened her eyes to how filthy these people live and how they are taking over by spreading their filth.
Wake up people. Start being racial realists and get your head out of your rear and start taking back your communities before these animals turn your neighborhood into a cesspool like what is the West End, Newburg, Shively, etc.
I love Louisville,but it is frustrating how the powers to be who can make a change in the troubled areas just talk and don't take much action. A simple thing like picking up trash and taking pride in where you live, no matter where its at, goes a long way.They are replacing Shepperd (sp?) Square with better housing,as maybe that'll help in a small way.All people who live in those areas aren't animals though,just to let you know :).
Realist

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Apr 1, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> I love Louisville,but it is frustrating how the powers to be who can make a change in the troubled areas just talk and don't take much action. A simple thing like picking up trash and taking pride in where you live, no matter where its at, goes a long way.They are replacing Shepperd (sp?) Square with better housing,as maybe that'll help in a small way.All people who live in those areas aren't animals though,just to let you know :).
You're right. And not all living creatures in the zoo are ignorant animals. Unfortunately most are. Yes, they'll eat your face, most of them. It is their nature. It is instinctive.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2014
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. And not all living creatures in the zoo are ignorant animals. Unfortunately most are. Yes, they'll eat your face, most of them. It is their nature. It is instinctive.
Well, ive known some decent hardworking people who live in Shively and Valley Station and they were no different. In fact, the area around Waverly park has beautiful homes that many would be envious to live in, myself included.
Realist

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Apr 2, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, ive known some decent hardworking people who live in Shively and Valley Station and they were no different. In fact, the area around Waverly park has beautiful homes that many would be envious to live in, myself included.
Sure, there are many great people still residing in all of the deteriorating areas of Louisville, but not unlike cancer.... If the malignancy is permitted to thrive and spread unabated, eventually everything good is lost. That's what the city leaders want. As long as it doesn't spread to the affluent east end or where the wealthy invest their money. TARC the west end to the east end. It would be entertaining to witness two different flavors of scum consume one another.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#12 Aug 11, 2014
They may need a a good waste management pro with this. lol
Truth

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2014
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, there are many great people still residing in all of the deteriorating areas of Louisville, but not unlike cancer.... If the malignancy is permitted to thrive and spread unabated, eventually everything good is lost. That's what the city leaders want. As long as it doesn't spread to the affluent east end or where the wealthy invest their money. TARC the west end to the east end. It would be entertaining to witness two different flavors of scum consume one another.
Not a good suggestion, busing negroes out to the East End. A lot of dead negroes will result from it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 5 hr Hawtwife 36
hook up 6 hr Jeeves 31
All lives matter 9 hr Jack the Colored ... 178
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 11 hr Captain Kelly 19
How to avoid redneck women in Louisville 11 hr Question 1
Beware of Cindy Venture 12 hr Tiff 30
Galen College (Oct '09) Tue natasha 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance