Louisville community honors Dr. Martin Luther King

Jan 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

The nation is remembering the legacy of Doctor Martin Luther King Junior. Saturday, many gathered at First Lutheran Church in downtown Louisville to honor what would have been Doctor King's 82nd birthday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Keith....
Sandy63 has been talking about your and her sex life with her animals. I just can't understand how and why you guys do that nasty shit.....
Please get some help.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

STFU troll, you are the one having sex with animals. Sandy would shoot your evil a$$ if she caught you around her animals.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
STFU troll, you are the one having sex with animals. Sandy would shoot your evil a$$ if she caught you around her animals.
I swear,i never saw such a bunch of loser idiots as i have in Louisville Topix.Too bad braindead idiots steal your handle instead of using their own.I bet none of these losers would say any of this shite offline.Gotta love the internet tough guys,lmao.Trust me,i dont leave Mickey out of my sight anywhere.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Why are they continuously "honoring" MLK in Louisville? Martin Luther Coon never even set foot in Louisville! Is the entire downtown Louisville area just plain f ucking retarded???
Martin Luther King Jr

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Let's end racism today !
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Scarecrow wrote:
Keith....
Sandy63 has been talking about your and her sex life with her animals. I just can't understand how and why you guys do that nasty shit.....
Please get some help.
Wow... ur a sk basterd
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

lol wrote:
Why are they continuously "honoring" MLK in Louisville? Martin Luther Coon never even set foot in Louisville! Is the entire downtown Louisville area just plain f ucking retarded???
Martin Luther coon ? MLK was legendary, and he died over some obvious b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••