Louisville community honors Dr. Marti...

Louisville community honors Dr. Martin Luther King

There are 7 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jan 15, 2011, titled Louisville community honors Dr. Martin Luther King. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

The nation is remembering the legacy of Doctor Martin Luther King Junior. Saturday, many gathered at First Lutheran Church in downtown Louisville to honor what would have been Doctor King's 82nd birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Keith....
Sandy63 has been talking about your and her sex life with her animals. I just can't understand how and why you guys do that nasty shit.....
Please get some help.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2011
STFU troll, you are the one having sex with animals. Sandy would shoot your evil a$$ if she caught you around her animals.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Scarecrow wrote:
STFU troll, you are the one having sex with animals. Sandy would shoot your evil a$$ if she caught you around her animals.
I swear,i never saw such a bunch of loser idiots as i have in Louisville Topix.Too bad braindead idiots steal your handle instead of using their own.I bet none of these losers would say any of this shite offline.Gotta love the internet tough guys,lmao.Trust me,i dont leave Mickey out of my sight anywhere.
lol

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2011
Why are they continuously "honoring" MLK in Louisville? Martin Luther Coon never even set foot in Louisville! Is the entire downtown Louisville area just plain f ucking retarded???
Martin Luther King Jr

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Let's end racism today !
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
Keith....
Sandy63 has been talking about your and her sex life with her animals. I just can't understand how and why you guys do that nasty shit.....
Please get some help.
Wow... ur a sk basterd
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
lol wrote:
Why are they continuously "honoring" MLK in Louisville? Martin Luther Coon never even set foot in Louisville! Is the entire downtown Louisville area just plain f ucking retarded???
Martin Luther coon ? MLK was legendary, and he died over some obvious b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 17 min Jimmy Stallins 15
Are south Louisville girls worth it? 26 min Hawtwife 5
Record Breaking Hog 1 hr jim thompson 1
News Martinrea at impasse with UAW over cuts (Apr '09) 8 hr shockwave 24
The Healing Place 11 hr Heroin News 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 14 hr jlynxx 9,214
All lives matter 15 hr Sandy06 174

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance