Places to pick up easy ladies

Places to pick up easy ladies

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pick up bars

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
I was just curious to where to best places are to pick up divorced and/or easy women? Any thoughts?

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2010
I find it odd that you would think divorced women would be a easy lay. And you used the words easy and ladies . If she's easy she's not a lady!
L-WORD

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2010

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2010
OhEmEffingGee wrote:
All of the women here in Louisville are easy, on a global scale. Only problem is, they're also busted, fat, or ugly, on a global scale. Not really worth the 4.99 you pay at McDonalds to feed them in order to get to take them home.
What ever......Why do you stay in Louisville ? You could move you know.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#7 Nov 9, 2010
L-WORD wrote:
I'm just looking for my next ex wife. Whats wrong with that?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 10, 2010
L-WORD wrote:
I would reply to your stupid Azz but they just get taken down.

Louisville, KY

Places to pick up easy ladies

ROTFLMFAO. THIS IS PRICELESS ,,, A PUZZY LICKER DIKE CALLING ME A HO !!!!!(2 hrs ago | post #4)

You have a nice night . whinny azz little b itch.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2010
j lo 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just looking for my next ex wife. Whats wrong with that?
Not a thing Luv .

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#10 Nov 10, 2010
icequeen33 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a thing Luv .
You may be next.LOL
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2010
ROTFLMFAO. THIS IS PRICELESS ,,, A PU ZZY LICKER DIKE CALLING ME A HO !!!!!(2 hrs ago | post #4)

That girl has a way with words..... She speaks clearly and is easy to understand.... LMAO

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2010
Scarecrow wrote:
ROTFLMFAO. THIS IS PRICELESS ,,, A PU ZZY LICKER DIKE CALLING ME A HO !!!!!(2 hrs ago | post #4)
That girl has a way with words..... She speaks clearly and is easy to understand.... LMAO
Your new promising career is short lived. Post #4 is gone.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2010
Hey I found The village idiots pic...just took a little time but I finally did it!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ldmM7K8VmlI/SqK1rWl...

“Standing Tall”

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#14 Nov 10, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new promising career is short lived. Post #4 is gone.
I have no idea what you are talking about????

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 10, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new promising career is short lived. Post #4 is gone.
LMAO thats why I copied and pasted it to #8. How's that for using my head? Stupid little winny ass b itch. I am not playing games with her/him/it? what ever it is.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 10, 2010
j lo 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You may be next.LOL
:)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 10, 2010
IceMan4748 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about????
Sounds like he thinks's we're the same person. Have I lost my touch?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2010
icequeen33 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO thats why I copied and pasted it to #8. How's that for using my head? Stupid little winny ass b itch. I am not playing games with her/him/it? what ever it is.
Shucks and here i thought you were insanely in love with me.
Now i find out you're just insane.
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2010
Original Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Shucks and here i thought you were insanely in love with me.
Now i find out you're just insane.
Seriously,you really think a woman wants to be seen with a weirdo that likes to wear womens panties!!

Your dumber than I thought...ever thought that's why your wife left ya! Good luck at finding a woman who is sick enough to put up with your sick shyt!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2010
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously,you really think a woman wants to be seen with a weirdo that likes to wear womens panties!!
Your dumber than I thought...ever thought that's why your wife left ya! Good luck at finding a woman who is sick enough to put up with your sick shyt!
When did i ever say she left me you dumb azz
Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#21 Nov 10, 2010
What am I thinking...I forgot you're a 58 year old weirdo who's life is over half over,why should you care what people think about ya.I bet you're one of them sickos who sit in wal-marts parking lots hoping women see you dressed in your drag costume!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 10, 2010
You are such a sad little person.
You probably have a death wish but don't have the guts to do it.
So you try and provoke people into wanting to harm you.
Sorry i only have pity for you.
You must have had an awful life to be so bitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst employers in Louisville? (Oct '10) 7 hr Little Miss Sunshine 37
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 8 hr Scotty Steiner 2,573
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 21 hr David 44
News Police looking for thief who targeted store in ... Mon rds 1
South side quarry Mon Play time 9
Randy Cox Mon Well 1
Cats Mon Cats suck 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages