Protest Thunder over Louisville

Protest Thunder over Louisville

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Toby

Greenfield, IN

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Stop going downtown, do not go to Thunder,.try your best to shop in Indiana, avoid giving your tax dollars to louisville and let's see if they can solve the black problem we have in this community. If they can't we need to elect a new regime that can. And fixing the problem is not by throwing more tax dollars at this useless situation
tyrantsatthegate

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2014
Agreed
White Man

Prospect, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2014
This is a good idea. Not as good as exterminating all the blacks in downtown Louisville but a good idea nonetheless.
Tony

Bloomington, IN

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Next election fisher has got to be voted out, tired of my taxes going to the endless money pit they call the westend. Have their leaders come up the solutions to their numerous problems, without burning through my tax dollars, because God knows the westend does not pay their fair share, they just take and take. One great question, what do they add to our society, seriously, how they contribute to our country moving forward?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Toby wrote:
Stop going downtown, do not go to Thunder,.try your best to shop in Indiana, avoid giving your tax dollars to louisville and let's see if they can solve the black problem we have in this community. If they can't we need to elect a new regime that can. And fixing the problem is not by throwing more tax dollars at this useless situation
Amen brother.After the way the mayor attempted to pretty much play those animals as the victims and downplayed the severity of the situation,multiplied by the city's lack of effort to pursue arrests when they have them all on camera,,,,I feel firmly that Louisville has disgraced itself and deserves not one dollar of the tourism money that they was trying to preserve.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2014
White Man wrote:
This is a good idea. Not as good as exterminating all the blacks in downtown Louisville but a good idea nonetheless.
Take it easy fella.It's not really right to condemn the entire black race because of the actions of the few.
After all,the quiet,contributing,and solid black citizens of Louisville (that didn't earn any publicity),,,are just as tore up about this as you are.
Law Abiding Citizen

Prospect, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2014
The west end blacks deserve what they have created which is a dirty, trashy area that is drug ridden and full of black on black crime. They have been in this area for many years and despite the continued flow of money and community organizers that say they are there to help but seem to never make progress.

Where I have a problem is when the yard apes come out of their confines to spread violence. Police need to protect the law abiding citizens and I believe their lack of a effective presence made things worse in what was effectively a riot.
Fedup

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2014
I won't be going to thunder thats for sure. the little wannabe thugs better watch it, i swear i am not trying to sound like a badass or dirty harry but i do have my CCW and I WILL shoot anybody that tries to harm my family, myself or any other innocent person around me.
White Man

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2014
I'm going to Thunder. I pray that these black teens try to mess with me.

However, since that are
White Man

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 10, 2014
White Man wrote:
I'm going to Thunder. I pray that these black teens try to mess with me.
However, since that are
However, since they are cowards, we all know that they won't dare mess with people who can defend themselves.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#11 Apr 12, 2014
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Amen brother.After the way the mayor attempted to pretty much play those animals as the victims and downplayed the severity of the situation,multiplied by the city's lack of effort to pursue arrests when they have them all on camera,,,,I feel firmly that Louisville has disgraced itself and deserves not one dollar of the tourism money that they was trying to preserve.
Louisville is on its way to become another Detroit, Michigan. Detroit was also ran by a Democrat Mayor and council. Now it looks like WW11 and over a million of its citizens have left what was once a thriving city.
shoot on sight

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 12, 2014
If they start all the craziness again pull out the machine guns, maybe,that will get their attention. I m saying mow them down! There is no need for there actions, I hope everyone carries pepper spray!!!
truth

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 13, 2014
N***ers shouldve been shipped back to Africa a long long time ago

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#15 Apr 13, 2014
I think than fat old HAG Barbara Shanklin should have been eliminated from the Council..........but the other Afros stood up for here.........
Thats how stupid they are, reguardless of what crime is committed, they back each other!!!!!!!!!!
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2014
Bet you all feel worthless now,all you crybabies sitting on the internet saying protest Thunder and yet it was one of the best ones ever..LMAO @ you
White Man

Prospect, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2014
Anony-Miss wrote:
Bet you all feel worthless now,all you crybabies sitting on the internet saying protest Thunder and yet it was one of the best ones ever..LMAO @ you
That is because blacks are cowards. They will only attack within their own territory and when they outnumber their victims. Nothing has changed. They are still the scourge of Louisville and every other city they inhabit.

I would actually have an ounce of respect for them if they would have the courage to go run amok in Mt. Washington or Shepherdsville. That would prove that they at least had a sense of honor. Bullitt county has the reputation of being racist right? Then take the fight to them! That would make a statement! However, they will not as they are cowards. Instead they attack the poor whites who are unfortunate enough to live or work near blacks.

Even better, since Bullitt county is too much for them (the blacks would stand no chance) have them go run amok in Norton Commons! I could even have an ounce of respect for that. Norton Commons is a rather well to do neighborhood with plenty of loot to steal and no one who would put up much of a fight. This way the blacks can take the fight straight to "the man!" as they call him. Alas, that will not happen either. They will NEVER act brave in a situation where they are outnumbered.

Trayvon Martin couldn't even mug an overweight Hispanic singlehandedly without being properly put down. He should have brought a few more thugs!

HA!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#18 Apr 15, 2014
Tony wrote:
Next election fisher has got to be voted out, tired of my taxes going to the endless money pit they call the westend. Have their leaders come up the solutions to their numerous problems, without burning through my tax dollars, because God knows the westend does not pay their fair share, they just take and take. One great question, what do they add to our society, seriously, how they contribute to our country moving forward?
But,but, your location say you're from Indiana?

Hahahahahahahahaha....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Liz Hanes (Jul '17) 2 hr Bread 7
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 2 hr I Eat Poo Poo 24
Danny Phillips 2 hr That dude 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Phoenix97 4,302
Truckers in area on dope your about to hire fem... 13 hr Time Traveler 2
jossie crowe stole from officers 14 hr megan 3
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) Sat Tucker 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages