Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

After lying here http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T3PJUHK... and here http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TO3A4G9... , and starting a hit thread here http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAJ4NUQ... , topix has deleted the despicable posts that were posted in my name. The white supremacists were making sick sexual allegations, were signing in under my name, and putting false, horrible, atrocious things under my name. The worst things you can think of, the worst things imaginable, is what they wrote. They have no consciences. They hate black folks, and if you aren't down with their hatred of black folks, then you're a NNNNNN-lover, and you're to be hated too. They don't ever publish their names, and I don't think they ever will, since they're embarrassed of their ideas, and rightfully so. Thanks Relevations and Back2Reality for the words of defense... it was a barrage of hatred for several days now... I think I'll retired till afterwards, but I'll definitely respond afterwards. Again, thank all you good people, and for all you bad people, hell isn't hot enough you all.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey crackas... dont hate me b/c I'm right. Embrace me, so you can understand the world with a more crystallized perspective.
no no

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

sick
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Hey crackas... dont hate me b/c I'm right. Embrace me, so you can understand the world with a more crystallized perspective.
Is your crystallized perspective crystal meth by chance?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Keep that hood on, u POS beotch ... I'll never forget, what u r, and who u r. KKKoward STFU u racist KKKoward
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Keep that hood on, u POS beotch ... I'll never forget, what u r, and who u r. KKKoward STFU u racist KKKoward
Can you actually deny being one of the biggest racist around?
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I cannot... the sick white brothers in my so-called race sicken me to my stomach... but I'm equal with folks... I think there's lots of crappy people in all races, but what one does, doesn't describe the rest... and yall sick racist whites, started this fire, with slavery, and totalitarian dictatorship against the entire African continent, and democracy for the Eurotrash. I am not racist in the same sense as the New Black Panthers, who advocates killing white babies, nor am racist like the Ku Klux Klan, or the slave owners in the South, or the complacent crackas, who just stood by, and watched innocent people burn... on the stake, crucified, like Jesus Christ on the cross, when that black man, stood up, and protested against the Roman Empire.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

John Masters wrote:
I cannot... the sick white brothers in my so-called race sicken me to my stomach... but I'm equal with folks... I think there's lots of crappy people in all races, but what one does, doesn't describe the rest... and yall sick racist whites, started this fire, with slavery, and totalitarian dictatorship against the entire African continent, and democracy for the Eurotrash. I am not racist in the same sense as the New Black Panthers, who advocates killing white babies, nor am racist like the Ku Klux Klan, or the slave owners in the South, or the complacent crackas, who just stood by, and watched innocent people burn... on the stake, crucified, like Jesus Christ on the cross, when that black man, stood up, and protested against the Roman Empire.
Why do you hate your self so much? I'm sure you must have been beaten by your peers growing up. Do you honestly believe all white people are as horrible as you are? We are not. Give peace a chance.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I do not hate myself. I LOVE myself. I am not white. Snow is white. I am Bohemian. I am German. I am Bavarian. I am Prussian. I am African. And I am Austrian. I'm a fuller person than you. I'm more dynamic, and understand who I am, better than you. Being "white" deletes all of that. Fake privilege and hierarchy doesn't help me. Oppressor and the Oppressed are both enslaved. It's time for you to liberate yourself.
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

John Masters wrote:
I do not hate myself. I LOVE myself. I am not white. Snow is white. I am Bohemian. I am German. I am Bavarian. I am Prussian. I am African. And I am Austrian. I'm a fuller person than you. I'm more dynamic, and understand who I am, better than you. Being "white" deletes all of that. Fake privilege and hierarchy doesn't help me. Oppressor and the Oppressed are both enslaved. It's time for you to liberate yourself.
Your a lost cause. They will love you in prison.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Nah... they'll love you... u treasonous basterd.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John Masters wrote:
Nah... they'll love you... u treasonous basterd.
Treasonous? Now what makes him treasonous? Explain.
Observation

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Masters does love himself. He orgasms every time he posts. He is also a certified loony. Johnny is a drug abusing fool who gets high and then plays the race card.

After he is found guilty of assaulting two police officers Masters will race card will be play often in the pokey. He will be everyones beotch! He will be a catching everything they throw at him. Front/back it doesn't matter.
toms dick

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

good job mr masters,you have enlighten me,here something 4 u naacp wi&&ers apes alligators coons possums the top hate group
rebelgray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I think he has multiple personalities. He seems to be stuck in civil war times. Probably as a slave that secretly wants an affair with his owner. Which finds him repulsive. Just a guess.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Little Johnny afraid of the KKK.if they came to your home you'd run across the Kennedy bridge so fast a police car couldn't keep up with you.
And the KKK HAS MORE MEMBERS UP NORTH.
So very, very true.
coon hunter

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

as is the naacp nation of islam and black panthers they are black terrorists groups dont knock just the kkk
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John Masters wrote:
They hate for hate's sake... what's to love about a hater? I aint scared of no Kluxer. But yall scared of anybody black. Yall scared of love and hope and compassion, and expressin ur feelings. Neo-Nazis just murdered and dismembered a body in Walton... that's what yall do! Wat about that kid that shot his Neo-Nazi fatha? How's he in the wrong? He matched hate, with hate. That's what he did. How could he know anything else?
Puh-lease... KKK r terrorists, and we on a war on terrorists rite now, so yeah... al-qaeda... KKK... wat's the difference? Both use violence against civilian populations for their own ends, and they hate-filled! The world doesn't need more hate. It needs more love.
Have you lost your mind? Klux afraid of blacks? The only reason they haven't stepped up and stepped in is because the federal governmenr has given blacks carte blanche in protection. They start the antagonizing and aggressive behavior, whites go straight to jail for saying or doing anything. Take that police and government security blanket away and even the.playing field. You know I'm right. But the day will come when whites will wake up and be tired of the blacks starting shyt and the government covering their a$$es.
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

coon hunter wrote:
as is the naacp nation of islam and black panthers they are black terrorists groups dont knock just the kkk
I believe he had been punked out by blacks. He's the one that is afraid.
genforrest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

John Masters wrote:
lol Get fk'd beotch
John, attend general forrests birthday celebrations in Selma..or in Murfreesboro. Good music, delcious food, re-enactments of Nathans rescuing some Murfreesboro citizens wrongly accused of sympathizing with Confederates. Sorry Union gen. was going to hang them
Then Nation and his troops slipped up on the Union. Union soldiers tried to set fire to the building where these people were being held. Nathan and his troops stopped that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min Train wrecK 1,029
East End Crossing road construction MESS! 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
carla rushing/cody lane 3 hr Looks like 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr iuhj 26,206
justin andrew hunter 5 hr Alicia 2
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
Rotten West End parents 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Fri john 48
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) Jul 24 honeymylove 7,910