Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#175 Mar 31, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember Bashford Manor. Used to be one of the high-end malls. Not any more.
There is NO Bashford Manor just a replacement.
Sad isn't it that society caters to thugs.
Yes I do, as I used to go to the movies there and it was a lot less crime and a fun mall to go to. I dont frequent that area anymore as it has definitely gone downhill.
Steve

Mount Vernon, NY

#176 Mar 31, 2014
Tired of seeing these stories.
I will ensure my kids will never go to a school with over 5% black population.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#177 Apr 1, 2014
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. What you've posted is as true as any truth known.
Bullshit....This has zero to do with this President.....If we are really gonna deal with this thug behavior, it is counterproductive to confuse the issue.....
just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#178 Apr 1, 2014
White people should have the right to send their kids to private school so their kids don't have to go to school with yard apes. VOUCHERS!!
viewer

Lexington, KY

#179 Apr 1, 2014
WWJD ?
Mary

Bowling Green, KY

#180 Apr 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit....This has zero to do with this President.....If we are really gonna deal with this thug behavior, it is counterproductive to confuse the issue.....
Wrong. When this president weighed in on the Trayvon Martin case he opened himself up to exactly these issues. If Trayvon could be his son then how about these disgusting thugs. If you think it's counterproductive and confuses the issues then tell Barack to shut his pie hole. You don't get to cherry pick the issues and neither should he. The black culture is disintegrating. And forgive me if I'm wrong here, but isn't the president himself black? I mean wasn't that what all the fuss was about? The first black president? Who better to address this shit? Yet all I'm hearing is crickets...you better damn well believe this situation is all about politics and pandering to the black community.

Level 7

Location hidden

#181 Apr 1, 2014
You're wrong....you're forgiven....It has zero to do with Trayvon Martin, either.....
White Man

Prospect, KY

#182 Apr 1, 2014
WWJD?
He would cast these pieces of filth straight to hell!

As far as the comparisons to Trayvon Martin go:
Justice was dispensed to a thug (Trayvon Martin)
Justice still needs to be dispensed to 200 thugs in Louisville
viewer

Lexington, KY

#183 Apr 1, 2014
The answer I see is birth control. And jobs. That's a start in the right direction. You can't raise a kid when you can't take care of yourself. Get educated then start a family.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#184 Apr 1, 2014
viewer wrote:
The answer I see is birth control. And jobs. That's a start in the right direction. You can't raise a kid when you can't take care of yourself. Get educated then start a family.
We all agree, but many who should..dont. Ive known many women who reside or resided in the west end and had kids by 1 or more and fathers not around to support and raise them. And birth control is free if your low income through the health department and both sexes can buy condoms, lol. Hell, I talked to one black woman last yearwho's 22 year old son had 4 kids by 4 different women, dont support any of them, and lives with another one, and he don't work, lol. The answers are very obvious, but it takes effort to do the obvious and stay on the right path. In my opinion, an area should not define in how you act, but many allow it to.
Toe Jam

United States

#185 Apr 1, 2014
Unless you mandate birth control for everyone on government assistance they aren't going to use it. In fact, unless you enforce it after mandating it they aren't going to use it. Remember these are people that don't particularly care what the law or common sense says.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#186 Apr 1, 2014
That's the problem Sandy06. I see it every day. Black and white having too many kids they can't handle.

Last night here in Lexington 4 black teens were arrested for robbery charges on UK campus with guns. They knocked down a man with a gun and robbed him. They are supposed to have shot up the place after UK's basketball win against Michigan. Something is going to happen before we get change...

“Hello”

Location hidden

#187 Apr 1, 2014
viewer wrote:
That's the problem Sandy06. I see it every day. Black and white having too many kids they can't handle.
Last night here in Lexington 4 black teens were arrested for robbery charges on UK campus with guns. They knocked down a man with a gun and robbed him. They are supposed to have shot up the place after UK's basketball win against Michigan. Something is going to happen before we get change...
MLK would hang his head in shame if he was alive today Viewer,and his words would help many if they would listen. He marched and subsequently died for equality and its gone the wrong way now..u know? I associate with many blacks who are professional and truly don't see their color, but some unfortunaley make it obvious what their color is by their actions and where they reside and that's unfortunate or let society dictate their actions.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#188 Apr 1, 2014
The majority of black people are good people. They are just like us.
Banner Mule

Whitesburg, KY

#189 Apr 1, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> We all agree, but many who should..dont. Ive known many women who reside or resided in the west end and had kids by 1 or more and fathers not around to support and raise them. And birth control is free if your low income through the health department and both sexes can buy condoms, lol. Hell, I talked to one black woman last yearwho's 22 year old son had 4 kids by 4 different women, dont support any of them, and lives with another one, and he don't work, lol. The answers are very obvious, but it takes effort to do the obvious and stay on the right path. In my opinion, an area should not define in how you act, but many allow it to.
Having babies pay. No children, no government support.
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

#190 Apr 1, 2014
viewer wrote:
The majority of black people are good people. They are just like us.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahaha! Ok now I get it, you're just trolling. Go sell stupid some where else, troll.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#191 Apr 1, 2014
The welfare program as it is now is broken. This has hurt all of Kentucky. 40 percent of Kentuckians are on some form of welfare. We need change. If you receive benefits you should have to do something to receive them. It's to easy now.
Realist

Jeffersonville, IN

#192 Apr 1, 2014
viewer wrote:
The welfare program as it is now is broken. This has hurt all of Kentucky. 40 percent of Kentuckians are on some form of welfare. We need change. If you receive benefits you should have to do something to receive them. It's to easy now.
I agree. I believe that the handout programs are out of control and are creating monsters out of those most inclined to be monsters. Those most inclined to sell their souls. This ever growing problem isn't about understanding, but exploitation and indoctrination. Liberal vote grabbers will destroy anything, everything to insure a perpetual contingency. Not unlike a heroin dealer and the addicts. Create weak dependents and then own them. Yea, the demoncrats really do love and care for the idiots. Because only the idiots are incapable of individual decision making and are willing to whore themselves for counterfeit rewards. Euthanasia comes to mind for the hopeless and torture for the predators. I'll not be owned like a whore by some politician. Unfortunately abramson whored out the majority of louisville as Obama is the nation now. And some of us are completely unaware that this isn't the way it was intended to be. And since they're incapable of teaching their offspring the right way, the are doomed to be whored out as well. Likely destined for prison or an early grave due to political manipulation and pimping. God it must suck to be blind and stupid. And I apologize for insulting the blind.

Level 7

Location hidden

#193 Apr 1, 2014
Banner Mule wrote:
<quoted text> Having babies pay. No children, no government support.
Including pregnancy termination?
viewer

Lexington, KY

#194 Apr 1, 2014
I'm against abortion. I'm 100 percent for a woman being on the pill. And if you aren't married men need to wear a condom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street walking spots 5 hr Street Cruiser 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 7 hr scotty steiner 4,303
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 8 hr Wake Up 25
Anyone know Liz Hanes (Jul '17) 14 hr Bread 7
Danny Phillips 14 hr That dude 1
Truckers in area on dope your about to hire fem... Sun Time Traveler 2
jossie crowe stole from officers Sun megan 3

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance