viewer

Lexington, KY

#154 Mar 31, 2014
Slick Rick. You have no solutions. Only hate in your heart. Either go Jack Off or go beat your girlfriend. We are trying to find ideas and ways for this not to happen again. If you want to go talk tuff OK, but only haters are buying your foolishness. If there is a will there is a way. Think positive.... God loves you too. Turn that frown around. It's going to be OK.
viewer

Louisville, KY

#155 Mar 31, 2014
rick wrote:
<quoted text>Would be kind of hard to do while they're beating and robbing your dumb, white, liberal apologist azz.
Rick, can I blow you? My life partner Ray Ray left me last night and I'm feeling lonely.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#156 Mar 31, 2014
Well I see you don't like Gays either. LOL. I'm an independent and I don't have a problem with Gays and Gays getting married. I know they where born that way. I have Gay friends and a Gay family member. I don't get fired up over foolishness. I bet you are mad at the new movie Noah too ? Stop the hate. It hurts you more than you know. Heart attacks , and strokes come with hate. Stop it. Live happy. Be happy.
viewer

Louisville, KY

#157 Mar 31, 2014
I'm also Gay myself. Stop the hate there's nothing wrong with me performing oral on other men in public parks. I was born this way. Stop the hate.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#158 Mar 31, 2014
We got to look at this without color . We got to look at how this happened and what caused these kids to act out. These kids might not be able to be helped. Their lives might have already gotten the best of them. But there is more coming up raised just like these that can be saved before it gets to this point. We can't wait on their parents or the gov to do something , it needs to be the public as a group coming together for change....We can fuss about black and white. We can fuss about Catholics, Jews, and Baptist, but that doesn't help nothing. We got to get to the facts for change going forward. The rest is ignorance and lack of education showing.
Realist

Louisville, KY

#159 Mar 31, 2014
Right. Throw more money at the problem. Look at all the good it has done so far. How about a time out? What about sincere begging?
Realist

Louisville, KY

#160 Mar 31, 2014
Maybe those of us not suffering from the same adversity in life that impacts the angry youth should, out of remorse, just kill ourselves. Then they could find happiness amongst themselves.
curious

Omaha, NE

#162 Mar 31, 2014
did anyone see on Cameron malones facebook page (he is the one with walmart and trinity under his name) talking about how Thunder is going to be a killing spree?
viewer

Lexington, KY

#163 Mar 31, 2014
Look at the world we have brought onto these kids. Even the good kids. Look at the world they see today. Fraud here, fraud there. Rich getting richer. Poor getting shit on. How many people can't stop and look at the truth ? How many can handle the truth ? We got grandparents competing with grandkids for jobs. Granny can't retire at 65, we need to get 10 more years out of her ass. Get back in there granny. Money to be made. Go to college. When you get out you will be in debt but smarter for it. Go on young man. Sign your life away at 18. Or better yet go in the Army. We won't send you to war unless we need oil..... We have all been a part of the fall of America. All of us.....
Donna

Lexington, KY

#164 Mar 31, 2014
When a group of people don't work, have never worked, have never been exposed to anyone that has ever contributed anything positive at all to society except violence, babies, sagging pants, crappy music, disrespect and drugs, for how many generations now? Then what in the hell do you expect. This is a systemic problem. Throwing money and studies and documentaries at it will solve nothing. Another waste of taxpayers money. My money. And I'm effing sick of it. The only way this garbage culture changes is from within. Well good luck with that. Because, ol Barack and Al and Jessie, well, they have really done an outstanding job there.
Donna

Lexington, KY

#165 Mar 31, 2014
viewer wrote:
Look at the world we have brought onto these kids. Even the good kids. Look at the world they see today. Fraud here, fraud there. Rich getting richer. Poor getting shit on. How many people can't stop and look at the truth ? How many can handle the truth ? We got grandparents competing with grandkids for jobs. Granny can't retire at 65, we need to get 10 more years out of her ass. Get back in there granny. Money to be made. Go to college. When you get out you will be in debt but smarter for it. Go on young man. Sign your life away at 18. Or better yet go in the Army. We won't send you to war unless we need oil..... We have all been a part of the fall of America. All of us.....
I think now might now be a good time for a Jack Nicholson impersonation..."YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". Lol!!!
viewer

Lexington, KY

#166 Mar 31, 2014
I watched a few good men last night on TV. You got me Donna.. I love it. But it is the truth.
White Man

New Albany, IN

#167 Mar 31, 2014
Look at the world we have brought onto these kids. Even the good kids. Look at the world they see today.

They see a world where when a white person defends themselves they are labeled: racist

They see a world where when a Hispanic person defends themselves they are labeled: white

These kids are NEVER held accountable for their actions.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#168 Mar 31, 2014
I grew up with black friends. I went to church sometimes in a all black church. Most of the time I was the only white face in there. I was treated the great and loved. My kids have black friends. My kids played ball with black kids. I have white friends that have adopted black children. Do you think that the African American community is proud of what these kids did ? They attacked a little black girl. No one wants this to happen. And the parents that have a black male knows that if a trigger happy white person goes off, they will use this as an excuse to shot only because the color. I go out with black friends. My kids go out with black friends. I'm sick of all this shooting talk. This needs to be talked about so we can fix the problem. The African American community has a lot of problems. They have to address this. But talking like these 30 kids represent the majority of blacks is BS. What about them 30 black kids last night playing in Indy that 35 thousand fans traveled to watch ? Then showed up last night at the airport when they arrived. Do we root for them on the basketball court and also want to shot the others ? How does all this work ? Tell me so I will understand....
Realist

Louisville, KY

#169 Mar 31, 2014
Someone refuses to see the forest for the trees. Not all of any race are foul miscreants. Not all of any race are thieves, or murderers, or sexual deviates. But some are and some are dangerous, threatening, and undesirable. Gangs of hooligans owning the streets are undesirable. Why don't you go talk to them.
viewer

Louisville, KY

#170 Mar 31, 2014
I even have sex with black men. Stop the hate. 200+ white kids go around the city rioting all the time. I'm sure these are just innocent misguided kids that are trying to turn their lives around. We'll have Christopher 2X go talk to them and the mayor tell them "That's not how we roll" and I'm sure things will be all better and these little angels will never do it again. Then we can all have a facebook social media event, meet down at Water Front Park, hold hands and sing Kumbaya. No one should have any worries about coming to Thunder because I have some black friends and that makes them all good people. Stop all this talk about guns, leave them at home and go ahead and bring wallets full of cash because surely they won't be beating and robbing white people anymore down there.
nads

Louisville, KY

#171 Mar 31, 2014
viewer wrote:
I even have sex with black men.
Oh I bet you do slut
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#172 Mar 31, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing what happened at the walmart there in Buechel, that one will also be rife with shoplifting and fights.
Do you remember Bashford Manor. Used to be one of the high-end malls. Not any more.
There is NO Bashford Manor just a replacement.

Sad isn't it that society caters to thugs.
Ted

Lexington, KY

#173 Mar 31, 2014
viewer wrote:
We got to look at this without color . We got to look at how this happened and what caused these kids to act out. These kids might not be able to be helped. Their lives might have already gotten the best of them. But there is more coming up raised just like these that can be saved before it gets to this point. We can't wait on their parents or the gov to do something , it needs to be the public as a group coming together for change....We can fuss about black and white. We can fuss about Catholics, Jews, and Baptist, but that doesn't help nothing. We got to get to the facts for change going forward. The rest is ignorance and lack of education showing.
News flash. The "public" that you reference is not interested in "coming together" for change anymore. They're not interested in getting " to the facts for change". They are tapped out. Drained dry. Besides they already tried that. Remember? Hope? And Change? You voted for that. You got it too. It's sitting in the Oval Office right now. So what you really need to do is have a conversation with President Hope and Change. Forget about the public. Forget about your studies and documentaries. Take this straight to the top. To the man. After all, that gang of thugs? Well they could be his sons.
Realist

Louisville, KY

#174 Mar 31, 2014
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash. The "public" that you reference is not interested in "coming together" for change anymore. They're not interested in getting " to the facts for change". They are tapped out. Drained dry. Besides they already tried that. Remember? Hope? And Change? You voted for that. You got it too. It's sitting in the Oval Office right now. So what you really need to do is have a conversation with President Hope and Change. Forget about the public. Forget about your studies and documentaries. Take this straight to the top. To the man. After all, that gang of thugs? Well they could be his sons.
I agree. What you've posted is as true as any truth known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min DITCH MITCH 5,069
Anyone know someone who has lost a finger or toe? 9 hr Dr J 1
girl nicknamed blue 10 hr bigpoppa 3
Arrest made in connection with Hazel Street sho... 14 hr frankie 1
diamond cabaret strip club 14 hr Lol 6
Louisville Topix Legend, Flat Top Freddie has r... 14 hr Flat Top Freddie 6
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 16 hr No tats 34
•••
•••
•••