Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
White Man

Louisville, KY

#134 Mar 29, 2014
These violent black flash mobs have been going on for some time in Louisville and the police have been keeping it quiet. Thankfully the crimes of these 200 black teenagers were witnessed by too many people. They couldn't keep it quiet this time.

Thankfully WDRB had the courage to report it. The courier journal mentioned it but of course doesn't mention the race of the criminals.

I guarantee the moment that someone defends themselves and one of these thugs end up dead it will be reported on every channel during every news cast and make national news. Oh and of course no matter what the race of the shooter is they will be labeled white. They will either be white, white Hispanic, white Asian, or perhaps the media will invent white Native American!

This is war people. It is time we take a stand and win this!
not fooled

Louisville, KY

#135 Mar 29, 2014
i saw the teens on the news who were arrested for robbery and assault/mob violence. the relatives are saying it is a mistake, they're innocent. on one's facebook page there's a 5 year old picture of the kid showing his home incarceration ankle bracelet while the grown up helps him show it off proudly for the camera. she smiles in pride. give me a break.
not fooled

Louisville, KY

#136 Mar 29, 2014
check out the "spokesperson" Young Commercial. he spreads hatred in the name of helping young blacks. he says he hates police, encourages skipping school and on one post, says to the mob that they won't be able to make money if they keep attracting attention. what kind of money does a thug teen make? apparently drug money and whatever they can take from people who work. his 'venue' for his promotions--apparently drug infested violent underage 'parties'--includes Stattick on Manslick which is his banner on his fb page. gun fire, condoms, syringes, fights, booze--all found on the grounds of his inspirational gatherings.
White Man

Louisville, KY

#137 Mar 30, 2014
Did I call it or what? Two teens have been arrested and already their parents are pulling the "hoodie" defense. They are saying their filthy violent thugs were arrested simply for what they were wearing. We all know this is B.S. Although I'm sure liberals will defend this trash.

These teens and their parents belong in prison.
White Man

Louisville, KY

#138 Mar 30, 2014
White Man wrote:
Did I call it or what? Two teens have been arrested and already their parents are pulling the "hoodie" defense. They are saying their filthy violent thugs were arrested simply for what they were wearing. We all know this is B.S. Although I'm sure liberals will defend this trash.
These teens and their parents belong in prison.
This truly is a war people. Blacks and liberals are the enemy and they aren't holding back. It is time we return fire!
not fooled

Louisville, KY

#139 Mar 30, 2014
so many parents are eager to keep their kids out of jail because they are out running drugs and bringing home the bacon.

thank God the police chief and mayor feel some heat to address this directly--or to give the appearance of doing so. they would have just kept issuing "all is safe" bulletins.otherwise. I am pissed that they kept silent and I didn't know what danger I was in downtown.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#140 Mar 30, 2014
God, his mama on tv crying he's innocent is enough to make you hurl, as in Shaquazz's mom. Hell, he already has a robbery charge hanging over his head, as well as his cousin. She must think we're all idiots, lol.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#141 Mar 30, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that's what you want white man?

You are bias. While attacking this poster, you have failed to acknowledge the post just a couple post from you about a Black person making threats of killing the whites.

How come??
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#142 Mar 30, 2014
White Man wrote:
Blacks will only pull this stuff close to home. Part if it is laziness, part of it is cowardice, and the rest is stupidity. They are like Muslims in the Middle East. They always tear up their own towns and turn them into third world crap holes. Detroit is a shining example of what they are going to do to louisville.
....and always in gangs.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#143 Mar 30, 2014
Folks.

Why are you surprise by this mob mentality from blacks.

Remember, they burned Fountain Ferry Park down.
Everyday, killings in the westend by blacks.
Black teen thugs ganged up on a old black man on the bus and run only when he defends himself by stabbing one of them who subsequently dies.
Remember, Derby Day, when blacks protested and made threats if they didn't get their own place of Derby celebration with cruising paid by tax payers and what happens, thefts, knife stabbing, rapes, etc.
Remember, the all black concert downtown, free to them of course, where they again get into a mob like mentatlity and serveral are arrested,
Remember the simple hand out of back packs downtown that resulted in fights and mobs....again.
Remember, the 1960's when they went on a protest only to cause destructions and fights.

The local government couple with our so-called state government keeps handing out entitlements courteous of the tax payers to try and cover up what is going on but there is so much, it can't be done.

They keep building housing--free to them--but tax payers have to pay for it. Schools have gone to pot since the forced busing. The housing in the westend use to have some of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the city, especially along the Northwestern Parkway near Shawnee golf course but not any more.

Now they want to build a Walmart and enhance the Shawnee Park with bike trails, hiking trails, horseback riding, picnics, etc.

Are you kidding me.

Remember, Detroit City. Do yourself a favor and look up some of the photos on the internet of what has happen...it look like a war zone. They can not even give houses a way. Over 1 million people have already left that city. It is ran by a all black Democrat local government and now it is bankrupt and crime laden.

Think about Judy Green and Barbara Shanklin how they did as representatives for the blacks. These two even had an education but it didn't stop them from being thugs and embezzling the tax payers money for their own personal use.

Why are these two women any different from Richie Farmer. At least one of these women should go to prison and the other has already hit the dust.

The excuses are running out and so is the money, pretty soon it will be a free for all and everyone will be fighting in order to survive.

Walmarts, I give it 6 mos. at the most.

The Eve of Destruction.
Thunder lover

Versailles, KY

#144 Mar 30, 2014
This same crap happened years ago after the fireworks. Local news only.
Blacks randomly beating whites as they were leaving the fireworks.
Black on black crime is really high too. Cincinnati has a great radio station that has a radio personality Willie Cunningham that has done wonders talking about. Serious talk about a serious problem. Put the violent criminals in jail where they belong.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#145 Mar 30, 2014
Im definitely rethinking going to thunder as I wanted to see the blue angels, etc since this animal like behavior just keeps happening with no end in sight.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#146 Mar 30, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Folks.
Why are you surprise by this mob mentality from blacks.
Remember, they burned Fountain Ferry Park down.
Everyday, killings in the westend by blacks.
Black teen thugs ganged up on a old black man on the bus and run only when he defends himself by stabbing one of them who subsequently dies.
Remember, Derby Day, when blacks protested and made threats if they didn't get their own place of Derby celebration with cruising paid by tax payers and what happens, thefts, knife stabbing, rapes, etc.
Remember, the all black concert downtown, free to them of course, where they again get into a mob like mentatlity and serveral are arrested,
Remember the simple hand out of back packs downtown that resulted in fights and mobs....again.
Remember, the 1960's when they went on a protest only to cause destructions and fights.
The local government couple with our so-called state government keeps handing out entitlements courteous of the tax payers to try and cover up what is going on but there is so much, it can't be done.
They keep building housing--free to them--but tax payers have to pay for it. Schools have gone to pot since the forced busing. The housing in the westend use to have some of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the city, especially along the Northwestern Parkway near Shawnee golf course but not any more.
Now they want to build a Walmart and enhance the Shawnee Park with bike trails, hiking trails, horseback riding, picnics, etc.
Are you kidding me.
Remember, Detroit City. Do yourself a favor and look up some of the photos on the internet of what has happen...it look like a war zone. They can not even give houses a way. Over 1 million people have already left that city. It is ran by a all black Democrat local government and now it is bankrupt and crime laden.
Think about Judy Green and Barbara Shanklin how they did as representatives for the blacks. These two even had an education but it didn't stop them from being thugs and embezzling the tax payers money for their own personal use.
Why are these two women any different from Richie Farmer. At least one of these women should go to prison and the other has already hit the dust.
The excuses are running out and so is the money, pretty soon it will be a free for all and everyone will be fighting in order to survive.
Walmarts, I give it 6 mos. at the most.
The Eve of Destruction.
Seeing what happened at the walmart there in Buechel, that one will also be rife with shoplifting and fights.
Jerry

Peoria, AZ

#147 Mar 30, 2014
I always bring my two friends, smith and wesson. 357 magnum
hollow point and they will never get up. I would take wilding to
a whole new level with those punks.
Banner Mule

Georgetown, KY

#148 Mar 30, 2014
This is what I was taught at 19 years old. Strafe, bomb, napalm, and shoot the survivors.
Smart

Indianapolis, IN

#149 Mar 31, 2014
Cant agree more a total waste

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#150 Mar 31, 2014
Are Blacks inadvertently proving that integration and the Civil Rights Act, may have been undeserving?.....
viewer

Lexington, KY

#151 Mar 31, 2014
Who are the Black community leaders in Louisville ? Who in the Mayor's office is getting funds in this area ? Has Alison Grimes had anything to say on this ? Mitch McConnell ? Al Sharpton ? Who is over community outreach program in the Mayor's office ? Where is the tax money going that is spent on these programs ? The strange thing about all this , is no one is saying anything. Why ?

Someone should do a documentary on these kids, Go talk to them. See where they came from. What they do when they get up in the morning. Where their parents are, etc. Try to make some sense of their actions.....
viewer

Lexington, KY

#152 Mar 31, 2014
Here in Lexington a group with Big Brother Big Sisters stole around $200,000.00 to use for drugs. Is there any missing money in these programs that was meant for youth programs in Louisville ? Is the money being spent wise ? Does change in Leadership need to be made ? Does outside the box thinking need to be looked at ?
rick

Lexington, KY

#153 Mar 31, 2014
viewer wrote:
Someone should do a documentary on these kids, Go talk to them. See where they came from. What they do when they get up in the morning. Where their parents are, etc. Try to make some sense of their actions.....
Would be kind of hard to do while they're beating and robbing your dumb, white, liberal apologist azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 9,827
Walter Ross of Pendleton Kentucky is a closet q... 40 min Thinking 24
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 3 hr Bingo guy 369
Stephanie Hubbuch 4 hr Robert K 3
I need to get laid 12 hr Discussed 10
Laughing at the cards 13 hr My thoughts 6
Salvage/rebuilt title cars? 13 hr My thoughts 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance