Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
Scared

Saint Catharine, KY

#92 Mar 28, 2014
Unfortunately, most people wont change unless it hurts their pocketbooks. Fines, curfews would help. How about having behavior effect a families benefits if they are on public assistance? Not that all out of control teens come from this background, but where are the parents here. Do they not care where their kids are as long as they are not in their hair? But if there is a possiblity of losing a government check or food stamps, a lot more parents will step in . If the family is not on the dole, then another form of monetary punishment should be available.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#93 Mar 28, 2014
Wtf wrote:
The ghetto trash parents are the root cause. Also , why are black people always making excuses for the young violent youth. I'm pissed that a innocent women has a huge gash under her eye because of some savage teens attacking her. If she or her husband shot one of these future takers of society it would have been deemed racist. F the racist crap.bthey should have been popped. I don't care what your race is , I'm sickened by evil people. So called "African Americans " stop blaming others for your actions. Also lose the bs African American label. If your butt wasn't born in Africa then guess what , your just a American ! Stop using that African American label for a pity party and a free lunch ! If a white South African comes here and gets his citizen ship , he or she is a true African American. The same goes for anyone born in Africa and becomes a American citizen. You can talk to anyone actually born in Africa and they think it's a joke that black Americans call themselves African American. Ghetto black people look in the mirror and control yourselves and your kids. The incident at the waterfront is bs
Not this Sh*t again! Why are you so upset about what black people call themselves? Well Sir, when you address other groups for doing the exact same thing ie. Asian American, Native American, Mexican American etc...... You give us a call!

LOL!!!

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#94 Mar 28, 2014
Many times parents or the parent simply dont care. Black women need to stop having these babies if the father wont be around to raise them right. And if your bored, do chores, volunteer, go fishing, ride a bike, shoot hoops, etc..not rob and assault people and vandalize public property. If this keeps happening, one of these kids are gonna end up dead, and than watch the shyt hit the fan.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#95 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
I find it interesting no one is looking at the root problem here. The problem with inter city youth is lack of education and opportunities. Race has nothing to do with it. Look at the white youth in Eastern Kentucky. The youth are acting the same way. Because of the same reasons. The only difference is they are spread out more and not all living in projects where they can walk as one. Blacks and whites have no leaders to be found. The Church has no clue how to solve this. The politicians are in bed we the rich. More of this to come in America. But instead of 50 black youth, it will be thousands of all races going at it. It's coming and there is nothing that can stop it.... If this has scared you , you have seen nothing yet..... And we caused it all by setting back and not getting involved.
This is what parents are for. We shouldn't be doing their job, and if they cant do it right, than they shouldn't be having kids. Drive around Broadway or the outskirts and you'll see young kids out running around..and not a parent in sight.
rick

Louisville, KY

#96 Mar 28, 2014
I have an easy fix to keep these animals away from Thunder Over Louisville this year. Get a couple of dump trucks full of watermelons and basketballs, drive them around the westend for a few hours the day of Thunder, then dump them off on a basketball court way out in Bullitt county somewhere. That should keep those apes busy all day...
Armed

Hindman, KY

#97 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
I find it interesting no one is looking at the root problem here. The problem with inter city youth is lack of education and opportunities. Race has nothing to do with it. Look at the white youth in Eastern Kentucky. The youth are acting the same way. Because of the same reasons. The only difference is they are spread out more and not all living in projects where they can walk as one. Blacks and whites have no leaders to be found. The Church has no clue how to solve this. The politicians are in bed we the rich. More of this to come in America. But instead of 50 black youth, it will be thousands of all races going at it. It's coming and there is nothing that can stop it.... If this has scared you , you have seen nothing yet..... And we caused it all by setting back and not getting involved.
Gawd... The youth of Eastern Kentucky don't act like those thugs. Give us one factual account of this happening in Eastern Kentucky by white children. If this had happened in Eastern Kentucky more than likely some of those thugs would have been carried out in a body bag. About all of us walk around with the weaponry to protect our family, friends, and ourselves.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#99 Mar 28, 2014
I'm from Eastern Kentucky. We have many drug problems. We have many kids without parents. We have many kids with little to no education. All you have to do is turn on the news. All I'm saying is that lack of education and parenting is a big part of this problem. Wanting to shot a kid or an adult isn't going to solve anything.
Armed

Hindman, KY

#100 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
I'm from Eastern Kentucky. We have many drug problems. We have many kids without parents. We have many kids with little to no education. All you have to do is turn on the news. All I'm saying is that lack of education and parenting is a big part of this problem. Wanting to shot a kid or an adult isn't going to solve anything.
You're getting off topic, no one said drugs caused the thugs to run wild. Even with the drug problem and lack of education you say we have in Eastern Kentucky we still don't see gangs (white or black) of thugs roaming around wanting to smash and grab.

I didn't say I wanted to shoot anyone, but I will defend my family, friends, and myself with deadly force if the need ever arises.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#101 Mar 28, 2014
What I meant was they have no parents because of drugs in most of their cases. As for defending your family I agree. The guy that helped the girl outside Tumbleweed should have had a gun and shot a few. I'm OK with that when it's justified... I'm no fan of Al Sharpton and his type of BS. African American's race card has played itself out years ago.
Tony

Indianapolis, IN

#102 Mar 28, 2014
Same hello to my little friend, bye bye, problem solved one at a time. Let's take the fight to the westend, and keep them in their boundaries
White Man

New Albany, IN

#103 Mar 28, 2014
These kids do not have the IQ necessary to be functioning members of society. I assure you that most of them will be in prison within the next decade. Why not eliminate them now and save the tax payers the burden of supporting them in the future?

I wish a black mob would come approach me. Bang. One drops. Bang. Bang. Two more drop. Suddenly there are lots of screams and it looks like a black person's kitchen when the lights are turned on and the roaches are scurrying away!
viewer

Lexington, KY

#104 Mar 28, 2014
These kids where wrong. But what you are doing is wrong too. I grow up with good black people. To judge all blacks by what this bunch did , is just as bad as what they did.... IMO. All you are doing is hurting us all.
Public Defender

Louisville, KY

#105 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
These kids where wrong. But what you are doing is wrong too. I grow up with good black people. To judge all blacks by what this bunch did , is just as bad as what they did.... IMO. All you are doing is hurting us all.
You're wrong. Judging people isn't nearly the same as brutally beating elderly people or women. Are you dense? Most folks aren't judging all blacks. Most are judging the black youth gangs terrorizing the street. The gangs selected their make up. Open your eyes and stop trying to hang on political correctness. PC is bullshit and intelligent people know that. The race of an attacker doesn't matter. The race of the target of the defense bullet also doesn't matter. Blood is red.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#106 Mar 28, 2014
I never defended anyone. These kids are wrong , but do you ever wonder how they got like this ? Do you ever wonder if they have ever had a normal life ? Or a chance ? Or anyone show them love ? I have seen how black kids act when they have a family structure and a support cast. They act just like us. What's going on here is nothing but putting a bad light on all black males. And that is dangerous to us all. I'm not political correct at all. The democrats is a big part of why blacks are in such a bad spot. I'm an independent and see wrong with both Dems and Gop. Public corruption is rampant in Louisville and the Black Leaders have their hands out too. Everyone is on the take and it's all about them.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#107 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
I never defended anyone. These kids are wrong , but do you ever wonder how they got like this ? Do you ever wonder if they have ever had a normal life ? Or a chance ? Or anyone show them love ? I have seen how black kids act when they have a family structure and a support cast. They act just like us. What's going on here is nothing but putting a bad light on all black males. And that is dangerous to us all. I'm not political correct at all. The democrats is a big part of why blacks are in such a bad spot. I'm an independent and see wrong with both Dems and Gop. Public corruption is rampant in Louisville and the Black Leaders have their hands out too. Everyone is on the take and it's all about them.
They beat a 58yo man unconscious and robbed him, and before that, surrounded a motorist and assaulted him for no reason. I have ZERO sympathy for this trash who couldn't care less about the destruction they caused and law abiding citizens once again are left to pick up tbe mess and pay for it. This is nothing new as they were robbing and assaulting on that bridge last year. But yet if a licensed gun owner shoots in defense one of these criminals, I guarantee you the black community will demonize them, especially if they're white. And if these women would quit having babies if there's not gonna be a solid family structure, that would go a long way.. but they wont.
Banner Mule

Jacksboro, TN

#108 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
You sir are a credit to the male population. If all of us had your morals and scruples we would be better off. Thanks again for a mature, responsible post.
Tony

Louisville, KY

#109 Mar 28, 2014
Name one positive thing that these thugs add to society, just one. They just bring our society down. They don't pay their fair share.But of course they take and take their share. Be honest with yourself, they're a drag on our country. But they are first in line for heating and cooling assistance, food stamps, welfare, disability, and first to claim fake injuries to sue. Total waste
George Zimmerman

La Grange, KY

#110 Mar 28, 2014
I would be happy to come to louisville to help you handle your mobs of violent black teens. I deal with them most appropriately!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#111 Mar 29, 2014
viewer wrote:
When do you start to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your own KIDS ?......

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#112 Mar 29, 2014
viewer wrote:
Everyone to blame, except their thug parents, eh? Let's REALLY be honest about a group, within a race here....that have an inborn criminal nature...and will never coexist in a peaceful and productive society....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 18 min Helmet Hair 9,019
A&G towing and recovery (Feb '14) 15 hr npr 8
Louisville men's clinic 20 hr Rob D 1976 4
Dollar General claims adjuster 21 hr stop 3
Illegal Drugs Fri Jason 1
Sergio Rodriguez-Lopez Fri Jason 31
News 3-Year-Old Found Dead In Van In Louisville Thu Henry 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages