Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
Adolph Rupp

Louisville, KY

#71 Mar 27, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How many people are you on here?
Who are you ?
lol

Lexington, KY

#72 Mar 27, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please!!! No black people in Radcliff are discussing anything like that, so cut the shit Mr. White Guy!
Says another white guy pretending to be black, lmao...
White Man

Prospect, KY

#73 Mar 27, 2014
Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85.

Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain.

White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century.
RUGER

Mount Washington, KY

#74 Mar 27, 2014
I think white people should have CANDLE LIGHT VIGILN to end REVERSE RACISM.. How long will it take to find these BABBOONS and bring them to justice.. YOU can BET YOUR ASS if that was a WHITE MAN on that TARC BUS the other day our JUSTICE SYSTEM would have threw the BOOK AT HIM. It is kind of IRONIC that the BLACK MAN who did the stabbing was a COBVICTED FELON, would this be considered a HATE CRIME ON POTENTIAL FELON'S.. I bet one thing this SENT A MESSAGE TO ANY OTHER PUNK ASS THUGS that try this SHIT!!! STAND YOUR GROUND NO MATTER THE RACE!!!

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#75 Mar 27, 2014
If I had been that mother with kids in the car, I would have hit the gas and floored it. Too bad she wasn't packing heat when that ghetto thug punched her in the face. And Ruger, I have to agree, I would be angry if I was that man. Around 10 teens attacked him, and society condemned him, including myself, before all the facts came out. Hubby dont like guns, but I will probably at least get some pepper spray. These thugs couldn't care less and neither do their socalled parentsor parent.
Betty Bop

Greenville, KY

#77 Mar 27, 2014
What happened?
beep beep beep

Newport, KY

#78 Mar 27, 2014
I bet they don't try that shit again any time soon! I bet the story goes a whole different way next time. Parents better keep an eye out and rein them in before they get put down.
sad day for Louisville

Lawrenceburg, KY

#79 Mar 27, 2014
JCPS bus driver hit in head today with a brick in the West End. Student arrested. Thoughts?
Pride

Louisville, KY

#80 Mar 27, 2014
I am going to punch the next yard ape I see right square in The mouth

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#81 Mar 28, 2014
Pride wrote:
I am going to punch the next yard ape I see right square in The mouth
So then, you are a white ape? Why would you post sh*t like that?
White Man

Prospect, KY

#82 Mar 28, 2014
We need a few dozen George Zimmermans patrolling downtown Louisville.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#83 Mar 28, 2014
I find it interesting no one is looking at the root problem here. The problem with inter city youth is lack of education and opportunities. Race has nothing to do with it. Look at the white youth in Eastern Kentucky. The youth are acting the same way. Because of the same reasons. The only difference is they are spread out more and not all living in projects where they can walk as one. Blacks and whites have no leaders to be found. The Church has no clue how to solve this. The politicians are in bed we the rich. More of this to come in America. But instead of 50 black youth, it will be thousands of all races going at it. It's coming and there is nothing that can stop it.... If this has scared you , you have seen nothing yet..... And we caused it all by setting back and not getting involved.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84 Mar 28, 2014
The root problem here, may be a segment of our population that due to their inability to fit in and their genetic criminal nature.....may never join American society....and taxpayers are tired of all the excuses......
Wyatt herp

Bloomington, IN

#85 Mar 28, 2014
I'll be watching over the great lawn this weekend. I better only see white, any gang signs or colors and I'll take care of the safety part since mayor fischer is a total waste, he has no backbone
viewer

Lexington, KY

#86 Mar 28, 2014
Look at the corruption at JCPS. Look at the corruption at City Hall. Look at the corruption at the PD. It's everywhere in the Ville. This is what it causes. Corruption has consequences. Blacks and whites. Rich and poor has brought this country to this point. Welcome to America.
tyrantsatthegate

Louisville, KY

#87 Mar 28, 2014
I have a few ideas since mayor fisher and the rest of them can't seem to do what they are paid to do,

1. Like we should do to congress, when election time comes vote anyone in office out to send a clear message.

2. Kentucky is a open carry state with or without a permit. Open carry where it's legal and carry guns that look like they mean business (ak-47 ar-15 870 rem 500 Mossberg)

3. When the black mobs show up call the police and tell them "white mobs" are there and video the police response time compared to if it was black mobs

4. When black mobs show up call the police and tell them the black mobs are there and you think the white people are armed

do this and I bet proper action will be taken our so-called leaders instead of making excuses and finger pointing it towards white people reacting to their lack of action.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#88 Mar 28, 2014
Anyone on welfare should have access to birth control pills. These kids have no parents. No one can judge until you walk in their shoes. None of us would want to see what they see on a daily basis. I'm not making an excuse for what they did. I'm just saying these kids have had a rough road from birth. I would not want to have been born black. And for sure not a black male.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#89 Mar 28, 2014
viewer wrote:
Anyone on welfare should have access to birth control pills. These kids have no parents. No one can judge until you walk in their shoes. None of us would want to see what they see on a daily basis. I'm not making an excuse for what they did. I'm just saying these kids have had a rough road from birth. I would not want to have been born black. And for sure not a black male.
I think society should hold the parents responsible for this thug action!!!!
If the children and I use the word children loosely, are underage........haul the parents or grandmothers in!!!!!!!!!!
viewer

Lexington, KY

#90 Mar 28, 2014
I agree. Birth Control needs to be handed out like candy. African American's have never addressed fathers not being around. Black women have had the bad end of this deal.
viewer

Lexington, KY

#91 Mar 28, 2014
I have several friends that have adopted African American children. Male and female. When you put a black kid in a good family environment with two parents they turn out just like all other races. IT's about parenting and keeping your kids around the right crowd....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a pretty petite lady wanted 2 hr sidyounger 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr LoL 8,998
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 6 hr Mom in the Ville 156
Anyone Know This Guy 7 hr HELP 1
dude named ASIA? (Jun '13) 11 hr Asianseoul 19
Where do single BBWs hang out? 12 hr Chubby Chaser 1
Are there any other Transgender people in Louis... 14 hr Swnn 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages