Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
car mat

Lexington, KY

#46 Mar 26, 2014
this will keep going on until they get obama and eric holder out of the white house and al sharptounge of tv. with out a doubt these three men are against the white race.
Scum

New York, NY

#50 Mar 26, 2014
Its what the west end is, scum

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51 Mar 26, 2014
car mat wrote:
this will keep going on until they get obama and eric holder out of the white house and al sharptounge of tv. with out a doubt these three men are against the white race.
...Whatta SHITHE*D.....
Spectator

United States

#52 Mar 26, 2014
A little strategic placement of napalm would have quelled this shit. They're not innocent if they're violently disobedient.
great white

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Mar 26, 2014
Black people wrote:
Cops are raping us, and white teachers are dropping us out, so it's time get the whites, in their homes, where they sleep.
come get you some pit and boxer owner also .45 and 40. Cal owner nice quiet and dark where i live
Black people

Louisville, KY

#54 Mar 26, 2014
We luvs our ARs 2. Also, u work, so thx for leaving ur house available to all of us. Also, ur white daughters will most likely just invite us into your house. But stay clutching onto ur nuts, watch'n out ur winders... u never know when or where we'll strike next! For dropp'n us out of school, and for rap'n us in prisons... isn't this actually more than deserved?
Spectator

United States

#55 Mar 26, 2014
Black people wrote:
We luvs our ARs 2. Also, u work, so thx for leaving ur house available to all of us. Also, ur white daughters will most likely just invite us into your house. But stay clutching onto ur nuts, watch'n out ur winders... u never know when or where we'll strike next! For dropp'n us out of school, and for rap'n us in prisons... isn't this actually more than deserved?
Pull up your pants when you're in prison and maybe you won't be "rap'd". But that is why you let them hang though. Advertising. "Dropp'n" you out of school ain't right and they're about to change that. It's best that you learn to f ck up and disrupt at school before putting you on the streets. As for anything else you posted, who cares. Some of you might tear shit up and attack a few, but for the most part, most of you are too lazy to actually take over anything thing. But one thing is certain, most of you f ckers can steal. Should be a reality show for it.
Christopher 2X

Louisville, KY

#58 Mar 26, 2014
Ok white people, I've done all I can do with these uneducated, worthless persons. Lets begin with sterilizing, then build a wall around the west end until they are taken care of
Rick Pitino

Louisville, KY

#59 Mar 26, 2014
Wait a minute chris 2x, I need those people to fill out my roster. Did you see how fast they ran on the gas station videos, usain bolt has a few challengers, wonder if they could have ran faster with hot lead being hurled at them
Rambo

Louisville, KY

#60 Mar 26, 2014
Should have shot as many as those thugs possible then chuck them over the bridge, catfish have to eat also
America the Ignorant

Chicago, IL

#61 Mar 26, 2014
Rambo wrote:
Should have shot as many as those thugs possible then chuck them over the bridge, catfish have to eat also
careful! Wouldn't want an afro to get caught in your throat
President Nigbama

Louisville, KY

#62 Mar 26, 2014
These 200 negroes could have been my sons, if I wasn't homosexual.
Monkey Shines

Lexington, KY

#63 Mar 26, 2014
Look yall, we made it on the O'Reilly Factor tonight!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3396408540001/mobs...

Level 7

Location hidden

#64 Mar 27, 2014
Monkey Shines wrote:
Look yall, we made it on the O'Reilly Factor tonight!
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3396408540001/mobs...
These are the kind of stories that Bill O'Reilly is actually good at covering.....he should stay away from politics.....

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#65 Mar 27, 2014
If what was said on the O'Rielly show on FOX lastnight the crime reports of the river front area are not being reported. Does the mayor and chief of police still have ajob this morning? Or in the process of being fired or impeached for fraud and corruption? What a shame Louisville's city fathers are so inept, incompetent and crooked.
Shame on the citizens of Louisville for not demanding their immediate resignations if nothing but making a statement.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#66 Mar 27, 2014
Black people wrote:
Cops are raping us, and white teachers are dropping us out, so it's time get the whites, in their homes, where they sleep.
Please!!! No black people in Radcliff are discussing anything like that, so cut the shit Mr. White Guy!
Wtf

Louisville, KY

#67 Mar 27, 2014
The ghetto trash parents are the root cause. Also , why are black people always making excuses for the young violent youth. I'm pissed that a innocent women has a huge gash under her eye because of some savage teens attacking her. If she or her husband shot one of these future takers of society it would have been deemed racist. F the racist crap.bthey should have been popped. I don't care what your race is , I'm sickened by evil people. So called "African Americans " stop blaming others for your actions. Also lose the bs African American label. If your butt wasn't born in Africa then guess what , your just a American ! Stop using that African American label for a pity party and a free lunch ! If a white South African comes here and gets his citizen ship , he or she is a true African American. The same goes for anyone born in Africa and becomes a American citizen. You can talk to anyone actually born in Africa and they think it's a joke that black Americans call themselves African American. Ghetto black people look in the mirror and control yourselves and your kids. The incident at the waterfront is bs
Wtf

Louisville, KY

#68 Mar 27, 2014
Before anyone claims some racial bs I'm not caucasion
Adolph Rupp

Louisville, KY

#69 Mar 27, 2014
lol... Ok. Then let's all be KKK. Everybody join the Klan, and make sure no Blacks play at UK... IF they do, then do not pay them. Make sure you drop them all out, sterilize and do all the horrendous threats made above, and throw them in prison forever. #wildcatsforever

Level 7

Location hidden

#70 Mar 27, 2014
Adolph Rupp wrote:
lol... Ok. Then let's all be KKK. Everybody join the Klan, and make sure no Blacks play at UK... IF they do, then do not pay them. Make sure you drop them all out, sterilize and do all the horrendous threats made above, and throw them in prison forever.#wildcatsforever
How many people are you on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,010
News Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found ... 7 hr JULES3000 8
Illegal Drugs 8 hr Chuck 18
Table Shower (Jul '14) 8 hr massage 1965 2
Mall St Matthews Riots 13 hr Whitey 486
I'm up for any girl tonight! 18 hr Desiree P Maples 4
Kush? 20 hr I know 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages