Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#513 Apr 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Also am tired of the forced integration....using Section 8, in order to move into established neighborhoods, where everyone else worked their ass off and saved, in order to live there.....American residents that played the game, and are getting screwed over....and with their own tax dollars.....The government/media social engineering has to stop....
You know why they are doing this?

Our government wants neighborhoods to look like it does not only in cities like Detroit, Chicago but many nations in Africa.

Yet, remember in the other nations they have the elitist and ruler living in mansions while the citizens live in shacks, compounds, other deteriorated areas.
White Man

New Albany, IN

#514 Apr 25, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why they are doing this?
Our government wants neighborhoods to look like it does not only in cities like Detroit, Chicago but many nations in Africa.
Yet, remember in the other nations they have the elitist and ruler living in mansions while the citizens live in shacks, compounds, other deteriorated areas.
The white middle class are a threat to the ruling elite. Most of them have the intelligence to not allow themselves to be blindly controlled by the ruling elite. This is why those in power typically set policies that are of a negative benefit to the middle class.

Blacks on the other hand are not a threat. Blacks are dependent on the government. Also, when blacks get angry they simply destroy their own neighborhoods and rob, rape, and kill whites (and fellow blacks) who are unfortunate enough to live or work near them. There is no threat for the ruling elite here.

Case in point, you will NEVER see blacks go run amok in Norton's Commons. This would be the perfect area for them to target if they were not lazy, unintelligent, and cowardly. Take the fight to the MAN (as they call him) himself! Instead, they will hurt those who are typically not much better off than themselves... with the exception of most likely having a job.
come back

Louisville, KY

#515 Apr 25, 2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-stati...

Blacks are crime prone. Why is this even a debate?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#516 Apr 26, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always take up residents in an Lilly white country in Europe sir! No one is forcing you to stay in Amerikkka you crack pot!
No one is forcing you to stay here. All you do is complain about it, whine and yell "race card" at the drop of a hat.

It appears you would be more happy living in Detroit, Michigan, something which is more to your taste.

Ships and planes heading to Africa all the time.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#517 Apr 26, 2014
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The white middle class are a threat to the ruling elite. Most of them have the intelligence to not allow themselves to be blindly controlled by the ruling elite. This is why those in power typically set policies that are of a negative benefit to the middle class.
Blacks on the other hand are not a threat. Blacks are dependent on the government. Also, when blacks get angry they simply destroy their own neighborhoods and rob, rape, and kill whites (and fellow blacks) who are unfortunate enough to live or work near them. There is no threat for the ruling elite here.
Case in point, you will NEVER see blacks go run amok in Norton's Commons. This would be the perfect area for them to target if they were not lazy, unintelligent, and cowardly. Take the fight to the MAN (as they call him) himself! Instead, they will hurt those who are typically not much better off than themselves... with the exception of most likely having a job.
I totally agree.
James Roberts

Radcliff, KY

#518 Apr 26, 2014
Negroes were once good people in America, also in South Africa. That's because they were under White Rule.

Since the 1960's, Negores of America are more like their African cousins. They gained "equal" rights. You can't achieve equal rights when you are not equal.

South Africa chose a black government. It has led to poverty and murder of innocent whites.

Cities like Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles are turning into American versions of South America.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#519 Apr 26, 2014
James Roberts wrote:
Negroes were once good people in America, also in South Africa. That's because they were under White Rule.
Since the 1960's, Negores of America are more like their African cousins. They gained "equal" rights. You can't achieve equal rights when you are not equal.
South Africa chose a black government. It has led to poverty and murder of innocent whites.
Cities like Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles are turning into American versions of South America.
Yea they were good once, back when if they weren't they'd get whipped and beaten half to death (or even to death) if they weren't.
Now, they just get shot for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
university of louisville 1 hr U of L student 3
Illegal Drugs 2 hr Brad 2
Louisville men's clinic 2 hr Lou 5
Review: Tony's Laundry Basket (Dec '14) 6 hr Jon 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Sharlene45 9,025
silent tears 9 hr Hope so 5
News Teens arraigned for Sellersburg man's murder (Mar '13) 9 hr Just sayn 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages