Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#489 Apr 21, 2014
black facts wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/interracial-crime
Odd blacks make up nearly 90% of interracial crime.
It's not odd, it's a matter of fact. Black on Black & Black on White violence is out of control. Obama's messaging is that you are " entitled " to whatever you want

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#490 Apr 22, 2014
TAAM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not odd, it's a matter of fact. Black on Black & Black on White violence is out of control. Obama's messaging is that you are " entitled " to whatever you want
President Obama has zero to do with this situation.....

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#491 Apr 22, 2014
People are so stupid........the problems were before him, I would blame the
easy welfare system, Apes dropping kids every year.
The lack of moral of the Ape community.
The lack of education of the Ape community.
Too many tattoos in Apeland.
Too many drugs in Apeland.
Too much inbreeding in Apeland.

Level 1

Location hidden

#493 Apr 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has zero to do with this situation.....
Yes he does. Obama is radically racist and has encouraged and promoted racial unrest.
White Man

Prospect, KY

#494 Apr 23, 2014
This is where the West End is heading thanks to blacks:
Feds Step In After 45 People Shot in Chicago Over Easter Weekend
Nine people were killed and 36 injured in shootings over the weekend, causing the newly formed Violent Crimes unit to focus on the endemic gun culture
At least nine people were killed and at least 36 wounded in Chicago over the Easter weekend, prompting a newly formed federal unit to step in to help tackle the city’s pervasive culture of gun violence.
Five of the victims were children between 11 and 15 who were playing in a park next to an elementary school, the Chicago Tribune reports. The youngest had just returned from church and shared Easter dinner with relatives when a car pulled up and opened fire. She was struck by two bullets, one of them puncturing her lung and breaking her collarbone, leaving her in a critical condition.
In a Monday statement, a prosecutorial unit called the Violent Crimes section said it will put its full focus on how to use federal statutes to combat Chicago’s endemic gang and gun problem, giving the city its nickname “Chiraq.” The shootings over the weekend brought the total number of suspected homicide this year to 90, two less than during the same period last year.

http://time.com/71446/chicago-gun-violence-ea...

Level 1

Location hidden

#495 Apr 23, 2014
White Man wrote:
This is where the West End is heading thanks to blacks:
Feds Step In After 45 People Shot in Chicago Over Easter Weekend
Nine people were killed and 36 injured in shootings over the weekend, causing the newly formed Violent Crimes unit to focus on the endemic gun culture
At least nine people were killed and at least 36 wounded in Chicago over the Easter weekend, prompting a newly formed federal unit to step in to help tackle the city’s pervasive culture of gun violence.
Five of the victims were children between 11 and 15 who were playing in a park next to an elementary school, the Chicago Tribune reports. The youngest had just returned from church and shared Easter dinner with relatives when a car pulled up and opened fire. She was struck by two bullets, one of them puncturing her lung and breaking her collarbone, leaving her in a critical condition.
In a Monday statement, a prosecutorial unit called the Violent Crimes section said it will put its full focus on how to use federal statutes to combat Chicago’s endemic gang and gun problem, giving the city its nickname “Chiraq.” The shootings over the weekend brought the total number of suspected homicide this year to 90, two less than during the same period last year.
http://time.com/71446/chicago-gun-violence-ea...
And this is Obama's home town. A town with very tough gun laws, a town who has a rabid liberal for a mayor. Crime, corruption, thuggery, liberal policies are what Chicago is known for. It is a liberal entitlement corrupt crime culture perpetuated by democrats that is responsible for the crime wave in every American city. Louisville is a hyper partisan and racially divided city thanks to liberals.
What

Lexington, KY

#496 Apr 23, 2014
http://newempireknights.wordpress.com/2013/09...

When white people joined the Klan, this didn't happen. Blacks are out of control because whites of today are cowards.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#498 Apr 23, 2014
And you got a dumb black bytch who left her babies in a hot car getting rewarded with over 100,000. She lies and is getting paid for it. How fked up is that?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#499 Apr 24, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
And you got a dumb black bytch who left her babies in a hot car getting rewarded with over 100,000. She lies and is getting paid for it. How fked up is that?
Awwww....Is someones little feelings hurt? You sound jealous Sandy, by the way what about the white bytch that drove 12 miles with her child on the roof of her car? What's her excuse fool? You're mad that you got busted dirt bag!

Evansville, IN

#500 Apr 24, 2014
I found out Phoenix is some old gay crossdresser living at Dosker Manor.
He/she is in late stages HIV/AIDS, this explains his rabid racism.
So many older street walker/hustlers have mental problems.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#501 Apr 24, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
Sandy
I believe they have been appeasing the blacks for years. This is why they--meaning the black racist thugs who go around in this "knock out" game and as usual in a gang on one white person believe they can do this and the judicial system will protect them....they are right.

They had to plan this 200 black thugs uniting to steal, destruct and gang up on one white person and how many have they arrested or how many have we heard in the news lately?

Sort of hush hush....Derby is just right around the corner and they need the whitey to bring in the cash to keep this facade ongoing.

Meanwhile, Mayor (kiss black butt) Fischer pretends he is doing something to curve this violence while at the same time planning free concerts (free to them but not to the tax payers)for blacks, wanting to create this Shawnee Park-type utopia with horse-back riding, nature trails, picnic areas, etc. for them. They rebuild all the housing projects in which they live there for free and destroy within a few years after rebuild.

How long will this Walmart last?

Its all a facade to create an imaginary world for everyone to live in.

Meanwhile, the tax payers are stuck with the cost, the tragic events, the onslaught, etc.

Phoenix is probably one of the recipients of the freebies and of course he will defend to the end or its bye bye freebies and the usual blame "race card."

I don't trust any politician.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#502 Apr 24, 2014
I don't trust any white supremacists or anything they say. I guess what I'm saying is, the feeling is mutual!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#503 Apr 24, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
I don't trust any white supremacists or anything they say. I guess what I'm saying is, the feeling is mutual!
Also am tired of the forced integration....using Section 8, in order to move into established neighborhoods, where everyone else worked their ass off and saved, in order to live there.....American residents that played the game, and are getting screwed over....and with their own tax dollars.....The government/media social engineering has to stop....

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#504 Apr 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Also am tired of the forced integration....using Section 8, in order to move into established neighborhoods, where everyone else worked their ass off and saved, in order to live there.....American residents that played the game, and are getting screwed over....and with their own tax dollars.....The government/media social engineering has to stop....
You can always take up residents in an Lilly white country in Europe sir! No one is forcing you to stay in Amerikkka you crack pot!
Truth

Louisville, KY

#507 Apr 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Also am tired of the forced integration....using Section 8, in order to move into established neighborhoods, where everyone else worked their ass off and saved, in order to live there.....American residents that played the game, and are getting screwed over....and with their own tax dollars.....The government/media social engineering has to stop....
If you ever notice a section ape negro location, report any and all negroes that you see. Felons cannot reside in any section ape residence, by law. Report them all, and you will likely get their section ape vouchers revoked, and the negroes will be out on the streets where they belong.

Evansville, IN

#508 Apr 24, 2014
Its so nice at the Riverfront now, its Coon free.
TAAM

Louisville, KY

#509 Apr 24, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always take up residents in an Lilly white country in Europe sir! No one is forcing you to stay in Amerikkka you crack pot!
Obviously you have never been to Europe. Lilly white ? Think again rocket scientist. Europe has been and is currently being invaded by non white illegal immigrants from everywhere on the planet. Every country in Europe is losing it's identity to foreign non- white cultures.
Please restrict your comments to base racism, as you are very accomplished in that drivel.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#510 Apr 24, 2014
TAAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have never been to Europe. Lilly white ? Think again rocket scientist. Europe has been and is currently being invaded by non white illegal immigrants from everywhere on the planet. Every country in Europe is losing it's identity to foreign non- white cultures.
Please restrict your comments to base racism, as you are very accomplished in that drivel.
Not all of Europe is Integrated try Russia I also heard that the Caucasus Mountains are nice this time of year! Do you need a ticket?

Hahahahaha.....

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#511 Apr 24, 2014
You are beneath me redneck, so I choose not to converse with the likes of you!
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
Its so nice at the Riverfront now, its Coon free.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#512 Apr 24, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever notice a section ape negro location, report any and all negroes that you see. Felons cannot reside in any section ape residence, by law. Report them all, and you will likely get their section ape vouchers revoked, and the negroes will be out on the streets where they belong.
LOL! Hey I heard the Klan was looking for new members shitforbrains!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Medical Institute of Kentucky (TMIKY) (Jul '13) 17 min wth 7
Where do single BBWs hang out? 53 min what what 3
News La Grange man accused of engaging in illegal se... 1 hr confused 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr -Prince- 9,007
A&G towing and recovery (Feb '14) 12 hr Apm 9
News Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found ... 21 hr JULES3000 3
Does Anyone Know Starr Richardson? What's Up Wi... 23 hr Jun 5
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) May 22 misskym 345
More from around the web

Personal Finance