Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#464 Apr 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your coward loser!
How is that?

You are not even deemed worthy to answer a simple question.

So sad.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#466 Apr 18, 2014
White Man wrote:
Whenever I read about a white crime I always think about how that crime would have unfolded if a black person were the perpetrator as they are the majority of the time.
Typically the reward for the crime would be a lot less such as less money or maybe no money at all and of course with blacks someone just has to get gang beaten, murdered, or raped in the process. God forbid if you just take whitey's wallet!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahha...Check yourself into Central State for your families sake!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#468 Apr 18, 2014
LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WHAS11)-- He was controversial when he was in office and now a former mayor has been busted for drug trafficking.

The former mayor of West Buechel, Rick Richards, was charged this week after narcotics officers surrounded his home.

This is the latest in a string of problems for Richards who was the mayor of West Buechel, an area near Bardstown Road and the Watterson Expressway.

WHAS11ís Renee Murphy has more, click on the video player above for more on this iTeam Investigation.

http://www.whas11.com/news/iTeam-Investigatio...

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#469 Apr 18, 2014
FLORIDA -- A 24-year-old Florida man is charged with willful child neglect and third degree murder after allegedly suffocating his 16-month-old son so he could play Xbox and watch TV.

Cody Wygant was arrested in his home on April 17, 2014 after he confessed to suffocating his son Daymeon Wygant.

Wygant told sheriff's deputies he was frustrated, because his son's uncontrollable crying was preventing him from playing Xbox. He covered the boy's nose and mouth for three to four minutes until he became unconscious.

According to investigators, Wygant didn't check Daymeon for five hours while he played Xbox and watched three episodes of "Fringe". By the time Wygant finally checked on his child, the child was blue. The child was transported to a hospital, and eventually pronounced dead.

Wygant also has a three-month-old daughter who is now in state custody. Investigators say Wygant has an extensive criminal history in California.

http://www.cbs58.com/news/top-stories/Florida...

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#470 Apr 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
FLORIDA -- A 24-year-old Florida man is charged with willful child neglect and third degree murder after allegedly suffocating his 16-month-old son so he could play Xbox and watch TV.
Cody Wygant was arrested in his home on April 17, 2014 after he confessed to suffocating his son Daymeon Wygant.
Wygant told sheriff's deputies he was frustrated, because his son's uncontrollable crying was preventing him from playing Xbox. He covered the boy's nose and mouth for three to four minutes until he became unconscious.
According to investigators, Wygant didn't check Daymeon for five hours while he played Xbox and watched three episodes of "Fringe". By the time Wygant finally checked on his child, the child was blue. The child was transported to a hospital, and eventually pronounced dead.
Wygant also has a three-month-old daughter who is now in state custody. Investigators say Wygant has an extensive criminal history in California.
http://www.cbs58.com/news/top-stories/Florida...
Lol we watch the news genius we know about this. Looks like Doss high needs to get those thugs under control...by the way there are plenty of crimes blacks commit but we don't need to copy and paste daily. And lol at you taking this thread and attempting to divert it for your purposes. I hope that thug who murdered that 63yo man fries.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#472 Apr 18, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Doss high needs to get those thugs under control...by the way there are plenty of crimes blacks commit but we don't need to copy and paste daily.
Sandy you're in need of psychological therapy, you are a repeat offender of posting only black crimes. However when someone gives you the same treatment you seem to lose control and that's why I'm going to continue to post white crime, that is my rebuttal, deal with it. I hope I made myself crystal clear!

“Hello”

Location hidden

#473 Apr 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy you're in need of psychological therapy, you are a repeat offender of posting only black crimes. However when someone gives you the same treatment you seem to lose control and that's why I'm going to continue to post white crime, that is my rebuttal, deal with it. I hope I made myself crystal clear!
Is this one of your boys...lol... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26043...

And it can be done right back to you...:)

“Hello”

Location hidden

#474 Apr 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing,i don't post only black crimes, but comment on them genius. Get your facts straight, or you just make yourself look even more foolish.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#475 Apr 18, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Another thing,i don't post only black crimes, but comment on them genius. Get your facts straight, or you just make yourself look even more foolish.
Lol..Racist are so funny!
what

Mount Washington, KY

#476 Apr 18, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must forgive me but I find your motives for questioning me in this thread highly questionable. It Would be a different story if you started another thread asking everyone for their input on how to better serve the West End of Louisville. It's all good and everything that you have black friends, however I can state that I'm a billionaire does it make my statement true? After all you are posting from an anonymous proxy, so I choose not to believe you! Sorry!
Everyone makes choices in LIFE and it LOOKS like YOUR FRIENDS IN the WEST END ARE making POOR ONE'S. I just hope that one day WE CAN ALL GET ALONG..
what

Mount Washington, KY

#477 Apr 18, 2014
PS I am not BAITING anyone I just think that THE TRUTH has some how got the POINT ACROSS!!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#478 Apr 19, 2014
what wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone makes choices in LIFE and it LOOKS like YOUR FRIENDS IN the WEST END ARE making POOR ONE'S. I just hope that one day WE CAN ALL GET ALONG..
Hahahahahahaha....Sandy Please!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#479 Apr 19, 2014
what wrote:
PS I am not BAITING anyone I just think that THE TRUTH has some how got the POINT ACROSS!!
Huh?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#480 Apr 19, 2014
LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)- A fatal accident occurred early Saturday morning on Greenbelt Highway, just south of Greenwood Rd. in PRP, according to Louisville Metro Police Public Information Officer Carey Klain.

Authorities received a call at 2:37 a.m. and the incident was initially reported as an accident with injury. The incident became fatal at approximately 4 a.m.

Police say a tan SUV, driven by a 31-year-old male, was traveling on the wrong side of the highway (driving northbound in the southbound lanes), when he hit a Blue SUV, driven by an 18-year-old female driving south on the Greenbelt Highway.

Both drivers had to be extricated from their vehicles. Crews from Louisville Metro EMS and PRP Fire responded to the scene. Both drivers were transported to University Hospital in very serious condition.

The male driver was pronounced dead at University Hospital. The female driver remains in very serious condition.

Authorities say they believe alcohol was a factor in the crash, in addition to the male driver traveling down the wrong side of the highway.

LMPD traffic unit is investigating this collision. Both speed and use of seat belts are unknown at this time.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481 Apr 19, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got room to talk Go Blue there were no African-Americans in this forum when you and your brethren decided to attack anything black for an entire month. I'm not telling anyone not to be outrage when white people are being attacked, however the same applies when black people are being attacked! Straight talk!
Don't confuse your endless posts here....with getting a real job......You're a sad apologist for your race, and entirely off topic here.....

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#482 Apr 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Don't confuse your endless posts here....with getting a real job......You're a sad apologist for your race, and entirely off topic here.....
LOL! Now now Go Blue don't show that other side of you just because I don't agree with you!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483 Apr 19, 2014
...How perceptive....

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#484 Apr 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...How perceptive....
Happy Easter Blue...Got garden work to do so hold the Fort down while I'm gone!! ;-)
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#485 Apr 20, 2014
Why does Phoenix hate white people? Maybe, this video will explain.

This is a video of Phoenix picking a fight with one of our service men:

http://americanoverlook.com/video-dont-mess-w...
rick

Lexington, KY

#486 Apr 20, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Why does Phoenix hate white people? Maybe, this video will explain.
This is a video of Phoenix picking a fight with one of our service men:
http://americanoverlook.com/video-dont-mess-w...
Because he hates himself for being white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted by the LMPD 1 hr LouisIV 2
Crystal Snodgrass Aka Crystal Bibbs 7 hr Msuniqueeyes 6
Let's have fun m4w 8 hr Needsome 1
Looking to enjoy life... 9 hr Needsome 1
R A N D P A U L - Loser 10 hr seer 1
The headache that is this weekend 13 hr Discussed 2
Since Jim Porters has closed, where is 14 hr Bourbon4Ever 1

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages