Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
great white

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Mar 25, 2014
The youths were black just another race crime imagine that ! We caucasions need to arm ourselfs to prevent things like this ! Check out tje knock put whitey game or the polar bear hunting they do ! Me im playing plug a thug and coon hunting every caucasion should join in
sad day for Louisville

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Mar 25, 2014
Dogs are banned from the bridge, now ban thugs.
Louisville Zoo Keeper

Lexington, KY

#26 Mar 25, 2014
Sorry folks, someone left the cage open to the gorilla exhibit over the weekend and all our apes got loose. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will have them all wrangled back up in their cages by weeks end. Our sincere apologies.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Mar 25, 2014
Poor, under educated youth.....sure learn fast, how to become criminals.....Where are the parents?
Spectator

United States

#29 Mar 25, 2014
Louisville Zoo Keeper wrote:
Sorry folks, someone left the cage open to the gorilla exhibit over the weekend and all our apes got loose. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will have them all wrangled back up in their cages by weeks end. Our sincere apologies.
Unfortunately you won't. The mayors office and metro council need their supporters so locking them up won't be permitted.
sad day for Louisville

Lawrenceburg, KY

#30 Mar 25, 2014
So, they were gathered to remember the youth stabbed and killed on the TARC bus the other night. Why was the kid on the bus that late by himself without an adult? I am sure white people will be blamed for this too.
car mat

Lexington, KY

#31 Mar 25, 2014
the mayor and the black leaders will not do anything about this..who ever reports this was to look a little deeper they wood find that everyone involved are someway living off the tax payers..the blacks are not smart enough to know that the mexicans are replacing them.it is time for all of the chicken shit,coward white people to get agun permit and when they are attacked they should kill the ones who did it,,buisness of any type should hire armed guards and they can do this just check with any attorney.when the black thugs start ,,start the plug a thug and it is all legal because you have a right to protect your property and any costumer on that property..
Dorklus

Louisville, KY

#32 Mar 25, 2014
great white wrote:
The youths were black just another race crime imagine that ! We caucasions need to arm ourselfs to prevent things like this ! Check out tje knock put whitey game or the polar bear hunting they do ! Me im playing plug a thug and coon hunting every caucasion should join in
There is quite the irony. All of this bashing of minorities. All of this "they're comin' for your white women" talk. I'm assuming this fine gentleman is of white and European descent, but he needs to learn how to spell "caucasian" before talking about the lacking wisdom among other races.
shanika

Lexington, KY

#33 Mar 25, 2014
i hope all this dont effect my food stamps and welfare because i needs it me and my 5 childen
Zimmerman for mayor

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Mar 25, 2014
Lets have zimmerman for mayor, all will know what to expect. Trust me, this would not have happened. Time to clean out westend not clean up. Police chief lying to us saying not race related, please the mob struck out against whites. If other way around would have made national news. I will be waiting at bridge this weekend, now lets see a repeat
Spectator

United States

#35 Mar 25, 2014
Zimmerman for mayor wrote:
Lets have zimmerman for mayor, all will know what to expect. Trust me, this would not have happened. Time to clean out westend not clean up. Police chief lying to us saying not race related, please the mob struck out against whites. If other way around would have made national news. I will be waiting at bridge this weekend, now lets see a repeat
Keep on waiting then. Cowardice prevents these ghetto rats from showing ass around those capable of defending themselves. And the louisville gov't and the White House won't tolerate aggression against the "voters". With or without identification. One Molotov could have prevented much of this shit.
great white

Bardstown, KY

#36 Mar 25, 2014
Dorklus wrote:
<quoted text>
There is quite the irony. All of this bashing of minorities. All of this "they're comin' for your white women" talk. I'm assuming this fine gentleman is of white and European descent, but he needs to learn how to spell "caucasian" before talking about the lacking wisdom among other races.
sorry for the typo from a smart phone very educated by the way oh and sorry for no punctuation and yes I'm IRISH and GERMAN has nothing to do with it do some research about the knock out whitey game and polar bear hunting before you address anything I have to say if the shoe was on the other foot would be classified a race crime look up the incident around 1998 when the black kids under/over 18 stripped to white girls and locked them in their trunk and took to white boys and took them downtown in their trunk getting them out of the trunk at various places shooting at their feet the leader of the naacp in court stated these kids meant no harm they only saw it as harmless circus fun ! imagine that once again if the shoe was on the other foot ! or in ones mouth for that matter !
White Man

Louisville, KY

#37 Mar 25, 2014
Lesson: Whenever you are driving and see a large group of blacks (scum) do not stop. Instead run the trash down! It is time to start exterminating blacks once and for all!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#38 Mar 25, 2014
White Man wrote:
Lesson: Whenever you are driving and see a large group of blacks (scum) do not stop. Instead run the trash down! It is time to start exterminating blacks once and for all!
Are you sure that's what you want white man?
Banner Mule

La Follette, TN

#39 Mar 25, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that's what you want white man?
I want to shoot the bastards.
Roseyhoho

Glasgow, KY

#40 Mar 25, 2014
Somebody needs to and yeah he is sure.
Black people

Louisville, KY

#42 Mar 26, 2014
Cops are raping us, and white teachers are dropping us out, so it's time get the whites, in their homes, where they sleep.
America the Ignorant

United States

#43 Mar 26, 2014
Black people wrote:
Cops are raping us, and white teachers are dropping us out, so it's time get the whites, in their homes, where they sleep.
that will get someone shot, considering most whites are gun owners and not to mention multiple dog owners. Send a few rounds toward the window or front door and let them hear the shepards bark and a cozy (click clack) of a mossburg pump shotty and i doubt the other 199 will want to play. Funny thing happens to morale when your front mans head gets blown off....and i never sleep ;)
Wyatt Herp

New York, NY

#44 Mar 26, 2014
Once said you all may get me in a rush but not before I make your head into a canoe. Those 199 persons would be tucking tail back to the west end
White man

New York, NY

#45 Mar 26, 2014
I'm an AR fan, now break into my home, boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the jobs for felons (Mar '13) 3 hr BMASSEY 77
Classic muscle(berry Blvd) Chris nezer mike nezer (Jul '16) 4 hr Lo xboi 14
wtf 7 hr Politically Incor... 3
are UFOs real 11 hr Derr 9
Calling all Christians in KY Tue Pikeville Parent 58
jamie jackson (Aug '10) Tue Aaron 2
Dominic Sitz Tue Dopey 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance