Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#321 Apr 9, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>I consider anyone who commits a crime a 'thug',ANYONE. 2 white men were arrested for selling drugs near a school locally yesterday. Those are thugs. Any human being attacked for no good reason is not a thug, but a victim regardless of their color. That woman saved that mans life and she was an elderly black woman, who stood down a mob of black men.Tell me, if you had been there, would you have saved him? For the record Phoenix, I never once called Trayvon a 'thug'anywhere, but a teen who was cocky and assaulted someone who was carrying and got shot.
I can't tell Sandy, all i see is black's being compared to as thugs when you speak of crime!

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#322 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell Sandy, all i see is black's being compared to as thugs when you speak of crime!
For the record, I comment mostly elsewhere about criminal acts and I dont discriminate when I judge an idiot on their crime based on the color of their skin ;-).

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#323 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I can say that's a damn shame and it hurts to see black folks in such a way. Yet you'll never say such a thing about about your own! Straight Talk! Since were talking about dysfunctional towns I have a jewel for ya, straight from Florida!
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/10/lawmake...
Where's Jesse Jackson Jr.???

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#324 Apr 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Where's Jesse Jackson Jr.???
JAIL! Where all politicians belong!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#325 Apr 9, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> For the record, I comment mostly elsewhere about criminal acts and I dont discriminate when I judge an idiot on their crime based on the color of their skin ;-).
Well that's fair if that's how you feel about all thugs black, white, red, green, blue that's all one could ask for!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#326 Apr 9, 2014
****Breaking News****

A 16-year-old Thug suspect armed with two knives allegedly went on a mass stabbing spree today at a Pennsylvania high school before he was tackled by the assistant principal, according to authorities.

Thomas Seefeld, the police chief in Murrysville, Pa., told reporters this morning that he did not know the motivation for the mass stabbing at Franklin Regional High School but that it could have been a lot worse if immediate action had not been taken.

http://www.whas11.com/news/8-hospitalized-aft...

“Podesta's are going to Jail”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#327 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
****Breaking News****
A 16-year-old Thug suspect armed with two knives allegedly went on a mass stabbing spree today at a Pennsylvania high school before he was tackled by the assistant principal, according to authorities.
Thomas Seefeld, the police chief in Murrysville, Pa., told reporters this morning that he did not know the motivation for the mass stabbing at Franklin Regional High School but that it could have been a lot worse if immediate action had not been taken.
http://www.whas11.com/news/8-hospitalized-aft...
What does this story have to do with this thread which is about young black teens savaging people and property in downtown Louisville ?
Realist

Jeffersonville, IN

#328 Apr 10, 2014
TAAM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this story have to do with this thread which is about young black teens savaging people and property in downtown Louisville ?
Nothing. People of any ethnicity are capable of crazed acts of mayhem. Whites kill. Hispanics kill. Asians kill. And yes, blacks kill. Sometimes for understandable reasons. Sometimes for no reason. It is the mob thuggery that this thread addresses. Animal packs ravaging and destroying for no reason aside from boredom. Sure, sports fans of all ethnicities have and will continue to raise hell, but typically it follows a win or a loss of some event. I haven't heard of them massing up and attacking innocents just for the hell of it. Burning a couch and stomping an elderly man are two distinctly different crimes. Or at least my understanding leads me to believe so. It bothers me that when a group of whites attack a minority it is promptly labeled a hate crime, but not when the roles are reversed. Almost never. Why not? I guess it's because decades ago blacks were subjected to slavery. Of course none of those individuals remain, but the white race will forever be subjected to the blame. That's sure convenient. The liberals scream, give them jobs, but most won't work and damn sure don't want to. They're owed something. Give them better educational opportunities. The country has bent over backward to make that available, but far too many are too crime driven to partake. Why work when we can just take it. We're owed something. This crap going on down town is involving kids, children. But we dare not make a big thing out of it, because we owe them something. Where are the white mobs ravaging and destroying their own neighborhoods? Looting the stores? Running current businesses away while insuring that new businesses stay away? People can spin this shit anyway they want, but the numbers will always add up the same. Anyone not pandering to an agenda can easily recognize that. I'm certainly not implying all or even the majority of blacks are thugs, thieves, and rapists anymore than all whites are methheads, sexual deviates, or embezellers. But far too many are and the rest of us are tired of it and sick of the excuses. If no one is willing to stop the shit when they're young, then what should we expect as they grow older? We already know that answer. Look around.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#329 Apr 10, 2014
TAAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry did I offend you In some way Taam? I was only posting white crime so that your brethren could face reality. Because not all of the post in this thread was regarding what happened in downtown Louisville. Instead it was nothing more than a black hate thread and you know this, so what's up with that fake outrage? In other words I'm a counterbalance to the white racism that runs rampant in this thread nothing more nothing less!
Truth

Louisville, KY

#330 Apr 10, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry did I offend you In some way Taam? I was only posting white crime so that your brethren could face reality. Because not all of the post in this thread was regarding what happened in downtown Louisville. Instead it was nothing more than a black hate thread and you know this, so what's up with that fake outrage? In other words I'm a counterbalance to the white racism that runs rampant in this thread nothing more nothing less!
Good thing you're outnumbered 10 to 1 and not wanted nor welcome here then.
All races of human beings hate blacks, not just Whites. I wonder why.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#331 Apr 10, 2014
The Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you feel that way when the OJ jury rendered their decision of not guilty? Of course not, you white people lost your damn minds and blamed every black person in America for their decision. By the way do you realize that you guys were beating a dead horse for 20 years regarding OJ. That's what I call dedication hate! Pure Comedy!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha!
We still got that overgrown ape in the end, though. We always win, will you never learn?
White Man

Prospect, KY

#332 Apr 10, 2014
Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85.

Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain.

White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century.
White Man

Prospect, KY

#333 Apr 10, 2014
How did human intelligence evolve to be so high? Lynn [Lynn, R.(1991). The evolution of race differences in intelligence. Mankind Quarterly, 32, 99173] and Rushton [Rushton, J.P.(1995). Race, evolution, and behavior: A life history perspective. New Brunswick: Transaction] suggest that the main forces behind the evolution of human intelligence were the cold climate and harsh winters, which selected out individuals of lower intelligence. In contrast, Kanazawa [Kanazawa, S.(2004). General intelligence as a domain-specific adaptation. Psychological Review, 111, 512523] contends that it is the evolutionary novelty of the environment which increased general intelligence. Multiple regression analyses support both theories. Annual mean temperature and evolutionary novelty (measured by latitude, longitude, and distance from the ancestral environment) simultaneously have independent effects on average intelligence of populations. Temperature and evolutionary novelty together explain half to two-thirds of variance in national IQ.

These are very good reads. They basically explain what has always been obvious to many: Those who evolved over thousands of years further from the tropics have higher average IQs than those who evolved in the tropics. Even today, most of the world's "crap holes" are in the tropics.

Unfortunately, thanks to modern technology and government policies that give to those who do not produce, these people are better able to survive. Of course this survival is dependent on those who produce: the hard working middle class.

“Podesta's are going to Jail”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#334 Apr 10, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not offended, but you are obviously attempting to redefine the subject of this thread so that it fits into your frame of reference. All ethnic groups commit crime but far and away flash mobs, the knockout game ( which was played in this downtown incident), and randomly wilding people and property are far and away a phenomenon perpetrated by black youth. Those are the sorry facts. And there has been an exponential increase in this behavior over the last five years.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#336 Apr 10, 2014
TAAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not offended, but you are obviously attempting to redefine the subject of this thread so that it fits into your frame of reference. All ethnic groups commit crime but far and away flash mobs, the knockout game ( which was played in this downtown incident), and randomly wilding people and property are far and away a phenomenon perpetrated by black youth. Those are the sorry facts. And there has been an exponential increase in this behavior over the last five years.
I wonder what is going to happen at "Thunder Over Louisville" tomorrow?

Two blacks have been arrested for terroristic threatening to the people at Thunder. The police also have received tips about several of the gang teen mob doing something to Thunder. What if many attendees are packing. I know if I was going with my children and what has been in the news the last two weeks...I would not go.

The black race, not all, just the thugs and ones who hate the white race want to destroy everything and anything if it is not all black oriented.

Sad but true.

Look at what they did to the westend.
Cats Fan

Louisville, KY

#337 Apr 10, 2014
Can't wait for thunder! I'm going coon hunting!
viewer

Lexington, KY

#338 Apr 10, 2014
I'm going to pray these kids black and white are loved tonight. I'm going to pray tonight that people start to volunteer to help these kids black and white, I'm going to pray tonight that a male figure comes into these kids life and help them forward to become a man. I ask that others do the same. Thanks to all that takes time to look at where we are today and tries to make a difference. If we can help these kids , we help our city and state.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#339 Apr 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you're outnumbered 10 to 1 and not wanted nor welcome here then.
All races of human beings hate blacks, not just Whites. I wonder why.
Please redneck, it's only maybe three people using different monikers! If it were 30 to 1 guess what loser, Phoenix would still be here fighting the good fight!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#340 Apr 11, 2014
White Man wrote:
Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85.
Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain.
White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century.
Hahahahahahahahaha......where is your source/link White Man ?

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#341 Apr 11, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>The black race, not all, just the thugs and ones who hate the white race want to destroy everything and anything if it is not all black oriented.
Sad but true.
Look at what they did to the westend.
Rotflmao.... Just hilarious, first you blame the whole black race then subsequently you mention not all! Your writing is yet to be desired Fed Up, it seems to me that you're having a conflict In your brain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man wants a mommy 2 hr Looking for luv 1
Any ladys into breastfeeding adults? 2 hr Looking for luv 4
Where to find women who just want to sleep around 3 hr right on 10
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 16 hr Maverick 808 9,714
Im looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 19 hr Looking for luv 8
Beware 19 hr Watchout 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 21 hr Steven Deaks 13

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance