Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#280 Apr 8, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
You will either end up in prison or killing a bunch of people': What maths teacher told teenage neo-Nazi accused of plotting a 'new Columbine' massacre
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25963...
Typical hard core Liberals that committed this cowardly act.

Although, why do you keep trying to deduct from the mob of black teens that went on a riot, or the two blacks--different incidents last week of terroristic threats about Thunder over Louiville.

Just because you look back in history and pull up something doesn't okay what the "knock out" and mobs storming all over this nation are doing.

Keep trying if it makes you feel good while you are sitting in denial.

Also, is it true about you being a bald, fat white guy? If so, why the wigger mentality?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#281 Apr 8, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>Or assault a teacher when get caught trying to sell drugs in school..http://foxnewsinsider. com/2014/04/07/ca-teacher-plac ed-leave-wrestling-alleged-dru g-dealing-student-who-reported ly-hit-teacher
Sandy, is the same teenage girl that verbally and threatening manner attacked an Asst. Principle at Pleasure Ridge High? Then when the police came to arrest her, she hit the officer.Anyway they let her go. They let her go after threats to a Principle and assault on a police officer. She was black.

Why is she out of jail?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#282 Apr 8, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link White Man!
Why?

You will still be in denial.

Someone could show you chronicles that would fill the downtown Library and you would still make excuses, deny and downright lie about it.
FYI

Lexington, KY

#283 Apr 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
T
Also, is it true about you being a bald, fat white guy? If so, why the wigger mentality?
Yes, it is. I also hear that he is a closet homosexual as well.
SALTINE AMERICAN

Cave City, KY

#284 Apr 8, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spoiling for a fight, good luck with that Saltine! One thing that I've always notice in my years is sh*t starters like you get innocent people/ family members hurt or killed! I would personally check that billy badass attitude real quick before you start something you can't walk away from! Just Saying!
Your right the Mob Mentality that Louisville holds so dear. ME A SPOILER??? Check again friend. My County does not hold that reputation... Just sayin...

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#285 Apr 8, 2014
SALTINE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Your right the Mob Mentality that Louisville holds so dear. ME A SPOILER??? Check again friend. My County does not hold that reputation... Just sayin...
Huh???

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#286 Apr 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>Also, is it true about you being a bald, fat white guy? If so, why the wigger mentality?
Do you believe every thing people say on the internet Fed Up ?

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#287 Apr 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy, is the same teenage girl that verbally and threatening manner attacked an Asst. Principle at Pleasure Ridge High? Then when the police came to arrest her, she hit the officer.Anyway they let her go. They let her go after threats to a Principle and assault on a police officer. She was black.
Why is she out of jail?
No, the article I posted was from California, where a ghetto thug was selling drugs in class. The teacher wrestles him to the ground after the thug punched him, and they suspend the teacher! Had a relative consider being a teacher as a career choice, but he came to his senses and changed his mind, lol. Yeah,,they should have tazed her crazy a $$ ya know? 3rd degree assault ..what a crazy nut that 18yo female thug is.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#288 Apr 8, 2014
Look at these white trash thugs!

Former Oakwood worker pleads guilty
Posted: Apr 08, 2014 3:47 PM EST Updated: Apr 08, 2014 6:08 PM EST
By Charles Gazaway - email

SOMERSET, KY (AP)- A man accused of provoking a fight between mentally disabled patients at Oakwood has entered a guilty plea.

The Commonwealth Journal reports 22-year-old Coty King of Pine Knot entered the plea on Monday in Pulaski Circuit Court to two counts of abusing or neglecting an adult.

Prosecutors said King, who worked at the facility in Somerset, provoked one patient to hit another and recorded the incident on his cell phone.

Another man indicted in the incident, Cody Burton of Burnside, pleaded guilty in March to one count of abusing or neglecting an adult.

Neither man is still employed at Oakwood.

http://www.wave3.com/story/25194999/former-oa...

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#289 Apr 8, 2014
Soft Shoeing these thugs in Lexington is a miscarriage of justice!

LEXINGTON, KY (WAVE)- Twenty-nine people were arrested Monday night following the University of Kentucky Wildcats loss to the University of Connecticut Huskies in the NCAA National Championship.

In Lexington disappointed fans spilled out into streets around campus where they chanted profanity and lit fires.

Lexington fire officials reported 19 couches were lost in the mayhem and 18 trash fires were lit.

EMS responded to 23 injuries, eight people were transported to the hospital. Police broke up several fights and shot pepper pellets into the crowd at various times.

Tuesday Lexington Fire Chief Keith Jackson explained why more arrests weren't made. "We wanted to be more of a suppressive agent. We didn't want to go in a direction of arrested and charging and arresting the kids, or whoever, at this point," he said.

Early Tuesday a vacant home on State Street was set on fire. Investigators are still trying to determine if the incident was related to the fan activities.

It was a similar scene in Connecticut following the game as UConn fans took to the streets after their win over Kentucky.

Students set off fireworks , uprooted a light post and threw it through a building and furniture was overturned inside the school's student union. UConn's campus police made at least 30 arrests overnight. No serious injuries were reported.

http://www.wave3.com/story/25196078/fires-set...

“Hello”

Location hidden

#290 Apr 8, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
Soft Shoeing these thugs in Lexington is a miscarriage of justice!
LEXINGTON, KY (WAVE)- Twenty-nine people were arrested Monday night following the University of Kentucky Wildcats loss to the University of Connecticut Huskies in the NCAA National Championship.
In Lexington disappointed fans spilled out into streets around campus where they chanted profanity and lit fires.
Lexington fire officials reported 19 couches were lost in the mayhem and 18 trash fires were lit.
EMS responded to 23 injuries, eight people were transported to the hospital. Police broke up several fights and shot pepper pellets into the crowd at various times.
Tuesday Lexington Fire Chief Keith Jackson explained why more arrests weren't made. "We wanted to be more of a suppressive agent. We didn't want to go in a direction of arrested and charging and arresting the kids, or whoever, at this point," he said.
Early Tuesday a vacant home on State Street was set on fire. Investigators are still trying to determine if the incident was related to the fan activities.
It was a similar scene in Connecticut following the game as UConn fans took to the streets after their win over Kentucky.
Students set off fireworks , uprooted a light post and threw it through a building and furniture was overturned inside the school's student union. UConn's campus police made at least 30 arrests overnight. No serious injuries were reported.
http://www.wave3.com/story/25196078/fires-set...
A white motorist is in a coma after nearly being beaten to death by almost a dozen black males and you post about couch fires? One at least is being charged with attempted murder.And thank god they are considering making this a hate crime and it was. We know other races commit crimes, but dam....this is why many don't stop and after this, I dont blame them.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#291 Apr 9, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>A white motorist is in a coma after nearly being beaten to death by almost a dozen black males and you post about couch fires? One at least is being charged with attempted murder.And thank god they are considering making this a hate crime and it was. We know other races commit crimes, but dam....this is why many don't stop and after this, I dont blame them.
You know what Sandy I don't care about what happened to that white motorists, sorry but I don't. Once upon a time I would have agreed with you but not anymore, I have seen way too many black children shot down by grown ass white people and that sorry shit was excused!

Now you name one time in history whereby the black community sent money to a person that was charged with committing a Murder? However the white community can't say the same! Can you say George Zimmerman? Yes ma'am, the white community sent a little over half a million to George Zimmerman and was trying to make him out of a celebrity for shooting a black kid, now how f**ked up is that? Only In Amerikkka!

Look at the Michael Dunn case,(Dubbed the Loud Music Murder) This motherf**ker (suspected white supremacist )killed one black teen and try to kill three others he fled the scene order pizza and got drunk, keep in mind this fool never called the police.
What about the little black kid 13 years old that was getting his mother's garbage can and was shot down like a dog in front of his mother by a 76 year old John Spooner (suspected white supremacists) in Milwaukee.
What about the North Carolina police officer (suspected white supremacist) that shot the former Florida A&M football player 10 times after Ferrell crashed into a tree and sought help at a nearby home.

What about Renisha McBride, 19-year-old Detroit woman who was shot and killed on the front porch of Theodore Paul Wafer's home a (suspected white supremacist) after McBride crashed into a tree and was seeking help.

A 46-year-old man (known white supremacist) has been arrested after he allegedly shot an 8-year-old boy in the face as he was playing in an apartment complex He was taken to Childrenís Medical Center in Dallas, where he underwent surgery. Currently, Donald is in critical but stable condition. He is expected to survive his injuries.

What about Merritt Landry, 33,(suspected white supremacist) allegedly shot an unarmed 14-year-old in the head, thinking he was going to rob the homeowner. Landry was charged with second-degree murder In New Orleans.

All the white community is doing is showing black adults and children is that history is trying to repeat itself so why should blacks care? Can you explain these cases Sandy with a straight face?

“Hello”

Location hidden

#292 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Sandy I don't care about what happened to that white motorists, sorry but I don't. Once upon a time I would have agreed with you but not anymore, I have seen way too many black children shot down by grown ass white people and that sorry shit was excused!
Now you name one time in history whereby the black community sent money to a person that was charged with committing a Murder? However the white community can't say the same! Can you say George Zimmerman? Yes ma'am, the white community sent a little over half a million to George Zimmerman and was trying to make him out of a celebrity for shooting a black kid, now how f**ked up is that? Only In Amerikkka!
Look at the Michael Dunn case,(Dubbed the Loud Music Murder) This motherf**ker (suspected white supremacist )killed one black teen and try to kill three others he fled the scene order pizza and got drunk, keep in mind this fool never called the police.
What about the little black kid 13 years old that was getting his mother's garbage can and was shot down like a dog in front of his mother by a 76 year old John Spooner (suspected white supremacists) in Milwaukee.
What about the North Carolina police officer (suspected white supremacist) that shot the former Florida A&M football player 10 times after Ferrell crashed into a tree and sought help at a nearby home.
What about Renisha McBride, 19-year-old Detroit woman who was shot and killed on the front porch of Theodore Paul Wafer's home a (suspected white supremacist) after McBride crashed into a tree and was seeking help.
A 46-year-old man (known white supremacist) has been arrested after he allegedly shot an 8-year-old boy in the face as he was playing in an apartment complex He was taken to Childrenís Medical Center in Dallas, where he underwent surgery. Currently, Donald is in critical but stable condition. He is expected to survive his injuries.
What about Merritt Landry, 33,(suspected white supremacist) allegedly shot an unarmed 14-year-old in the head, thinking he was going to rob the homeowner. Landry was charged with second-degree murder In New Orleans.
All the white community is doing is showing black adults and children is that history is trying to repeat itself so why should blacks care? Can you explain these cases Sandy with a straight face?
All I can is, thank god that not all blacks think like you, cause a black woman stopped that mob from killing him, and that makes her a hero cause she didn't see color, just a human being being beat to death for nothing.
FYI

Lexington, KY

#293 Apr 9, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> All I can is, thank god that not all blacks think like you, cause a black woman stopped that mob from killing him, and that makes her a hero cause she didn't see color, just a human being being beat to death for nothing.
What are you even dignifying this troll's nonsense? You and I know good and well that he isn't even black!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#294 Apr 9, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> All I can is, thank god that not all blacks think like you, cause a black woman stopped that mob from killing him, and that makes her a hero cause she didn't see color, just a human being being beat to death for nothing.
Let me ask you again Sandy since you are ducking the question. How can you explain all of these attacks on young black people and still call them thugs? However you won't call your own teens & adults thugs even though they have committed horrendous crimes against black people! I'm just asking!
yeah riiiight

Lexington, KY

#295 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
However the white community can't say the same! Can you say George Zimmerman? Yes ma'am, the white community sent a little over half a million to George Zimmerman and was trying to make him out of a celebrity for shooting a black kid, now how f**ked up is that?
Tell us, how exactly did you determine that every single person that donated money to Zimmerman's defense fund was white? Which doesn't even really matter, being that Zimmerman is Hispanic.
yeah riiiight

Lexington, KY

#296 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you name one time in history whereby the black community sent money to a person that was charged with committing a Murder? However the white community can't say the same! Can you say George Zimmerman? Yes ma'am, the white community sent a little over half a million to George Zimmerman and was trying to make him out of a celebrity for shooting a black kid, now how f**ked up is that?
Blacks don't even tip, let alone donate money to help their own. Is it really our fault that your race is a bunch of selfish cheapskates?
FYI

Lexington, KY

#297 Apr 9, 2014
poser exposer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you people continue to feed this troll? First off, Phoenix97 isn't black, he's as white as the driven snow. He's a four-eyed, bald-headed, fat middle aged loser named James Gentless. And we both know this, don't we Sandy?
https://www.facebook.com/james.gentless...
Yes we do!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#298 Apr 9, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???
...You're a Black Apologist, using distraction and denial.....merely inflaming the situation....

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#299 Apr 9, 2014
Attack the post if you can, see if you can disprove post #291 Chad!

troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 11 hr joe smith 3,072
Dominic Sitz 20 hr Allie 10
Sack chasers 23 hr Scooby the dooby 2
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) Sat Master Brain 47
Where can I find Bi Lesbian and Gay people? (Mar '11) Sat Discussed 72
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) Sat Anon 38
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) Fri -Prince- 9,660

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance