Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
not fooled

Louisville, KY

#215 Apr 4, 2014
the murder of a man coming home from the grocery store amazingly occurs on the night that blacks congregate at Phoenix Hill just around the corner. this won't be mentioned, of course because black people aren't violent and if they are they have lots of loopholes like profiling and not understanding racial issues. no, i don't understand what it's like to be black, but i do understand what it's like to be an underprivileged youth from poverty--severe poverty and terrible housing and living on welfare. so, here's what I and other kids i knew did: we were the first in our families to go to college and we worked for a living. in the days i was going to college (and working 30 hours a week, too), the "minority" kids had a lot of federal money to help them and a lot of them didn't have to work as much as I did. we were "bored", too. we didn't always have the cash to go to teen clubs or swimming pools. we did things like go to the library, go to friends' houses and create our own nonviolent fun. our parents supervised us. we knew our friends' parents and they were not high or sex addicted and cared about us.

how about talking about the crack epidemic among the black population? yep, white people are addicted, too. how about, however, looking at how crack addiction is distributed per percentage of the white and the black communities? also, how about looking at the crack-based economy in the black community? how about looking at social media sites where gangstas take selfies with their piles of crack cash and automatic weapons?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#216 Apr 4, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
All 200 black teens did not participate in the assaults and I agree those that did were cowards!
So you were present during the mob attack and know each and everything which occurred?

You are bias and racist. You contain hate mongering and blatant detest for whites. Anyone reading your post can see this but you.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#217 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were present during the mob attack and know each and everything which occurred?
You are bias and racist. You contain hate mongering and blatant detest for whites. Anyone reading your post can see this but you.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ........

That paragraph would be funny if it weren't so sad! So I'm a racist because I don't agree with people like you? Got It!!
Fed Up Again wrote:
Folks.
Why are you surprise by this mob mentality from blacks.
Remember, they burned Fountain Ferry Park down.
Everyday, killings in the westend by blacks.
Black teen thugs ganged up on a old black man on the bus and run only when he defends himself by stabbing one of them who subsequently dies.
Remember, Derby Day, when blacks protested and made threats if they didn't get their own place of Derby celebration with cruising paid by tax payers and what happens, thefts, knife stabbing, rapes, etc.
Remember, the all black concert downtown, free to them of course, where they again get into a mob like mentatlity and serveral are arrested,
Remember the simple hand out of back packs downtown that resulted in fights and mobs....again.
Remember, the 1960's when they went on a protest only to cause destructions and fights.
The local government couple with our so-called state government keeps handing out entitlements courteous of the tax payers to try and cover up what is going on but there is so much, it can't be done.
They keep building housing--free to them--but tax payers have to pay for it. Schools have gone to pot since the forced busing. The housing in the westend use to have some of the most valuable pieces of real estate in the city, especially along the Northwestern Parkway near Shawnee golf course but not any more.
Now they want to build a Walmart and enhance the Shawnee Park with bike trails, hiking trails, horseback riding, picnics, etc.
Are you kidding me.
Remember, Detroit City. Do yourself a favor and look up some of the photos on the internet of what has happen...it look like a war zone. They can not even give houses a way. Over 1 million people have already left that city. It is ran by a all black Democrat local government and now it is bankrupt and crime laden.
Think about Judy Green and Barbara Shanklin how they did as representatives for the blacks. These two even had an education but it didn't stop them from being thugs and embezzling the tax payers money for their own personal use.
Why are these two women any different from Richie Farmer. At least one of these women should go to prison and the other has already hit the dust.
The excuses are running out and so is the money, pretty soon it will be a free for all and everyone will be fighting in order to survive.
Walmarts, I give it 6 mos. at the most.
The Eve of Destruction.
This whole thread was nothing more than a white supremacist venting session . I suggest you take a gander in the mirror sir!
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#218 Apr 4, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ........
That paragraph would be funny if it weren't so sad! So I'm a racist because I don't agree with people like you? Got It!!
<quoted text>
This whole thread was nothing more than a white supremacist venting session . I suggest you take a gander in the mirror sir!
The reason these thugs formed a gang and went in a mob like session to destroy, steal, beat, etc. only whites was because a black teen was killed on the bus for attacking (again) in a gang an elderly black man who fought back.

So, non-racist, purer than the driven snow, do no wrong, etc. Why did the black teens attack whites when the killing of the teen was by one of their own race???

This was not racist in which I posted, it happened to be the truth. What, you can't handle the truth??

Indicate one word or phrase which is not the truth of the matter, go ahead.

I see you injected "White Supremist" into your answer above. Is this to take the focus away from the teen black mob we are talking about??
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#219 Apr 4, 2014
It is not the white people attacking blacks in mobs.
It is not the white people vandalizing, stealing and criminally attacking the blacks.
It is not the white people always yelling "race card" even when it is an black on black crime.
Not one white was on the bus or in the mob but they are getting blame for.

Do you want to know why Mayor Fischer is upset with the attacks by the black teens?

He and other city leaders know in order for tourism and downtown purchasing of condos to happen. Will need to present what is not. Now I believe the downtown area just LOST a lot of white buyers for fear of not being able to even go to their own cars in the parking lot without blacks attacking them.

The Westend of Louisville is becoming a mirror of Detroit, Michigan which if you google the photos of that city you will see war-zone destruction. It looks a lot like the cities during WW11. This city lost over 1 million of their citizens and it was ran for decades by an all black local government who were also Democrats....this is what Mayor Fischer is afraid of. Once the whites vacate downtown Louisville, so goes the city.

Our local government which has been Democrat for decades have diligently worked to conceal that the problems existing in order to derive at a facade to pass this ideal area to live and work when it isn't the safe haven they so fraudulently propose.

Racist blacks will try and shape it into a lie, will deny that blacks are responsible for anything, will continuous and ignorantly play the race card to not only shuck any responsibility but have a reason to ALWAYS label whites as racist while they inject racist hatred unto the white race.

No the white race is not guiltless but this incident they are.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#220 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Racist blacks will try and shape it into a lie, will deny that blacks are responsible for anything, will continuous and ignorantly play the race card to not only shuck any responsibility but have a reason to ALWAYS label whites as racist while they inject racist hatred unto the white race.
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE)– The victim of a robbery says he was at a friend's house when a masked man came out of the bathroom and attacked him with a hammer.

According the police report, the robber hit the victim in the chest with the hammer. The victim fled outside, but the attacker hit him again injuring the victim's elbow.

Police went to the home where the robbery occurred and found Grant Campbell, 18, on the porch. Campbell admitted to robbing the victim, police say.

Campbell is charged with first-degree robbery.

LOL!!

http://www.wave3.com/story/25166469/lmpd-man-...

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#221 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
It is not the white people attacking blacks in mobs.
It is not the white people vandalizing, stealing and criminally attacking the blacks.
It is not the white people always yelling "race card" even when it is an black on black crime.
Not one white was on the bus or in the mob but they are getting blame for.
Do you want to know why Mayor Fischer is upset with the attacks by the black teens?
He and other city leaders know in order for tourism and downtown purchasing of condos to happen. Will need to present what is not. Now I believe the downtown area just LOST a lot of white buyers for fear of not being able to even go to their own cars in the parking lot without blacks attacking them.
The Westend of Louisville is becoming a mirror of Detroit, Michigan which if you google the photos of that city you will see war-zone destruction. It looks a lot like the cities during WW11. This city lost over 1 million of their citizens and it was ran for decades by an all black local government who were also Democrats....this is what Mayor Fischer is afraid of. Once the whites vacate downtown Louisville, so goes the city.
Our local government which has been Democrat for decades have diligently worked to conceal that the problems existing in order to derive at a facade to pass this ideal area to live and work when it isn't the safe haven they so fraudulently propose.
And another one got shot 6 times who obviously died last night,and Iit happened in the bad part of town . These shootings every other day is the reason I avoid certain parts of Louisville and always will.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#222 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason these thugs formed a gang and went in a mob like session to destroy, steal, beat, etc. only whites was because a black teen was killed on the bus for attacking (again) in a gang an elderly black man who fought back.
So, non-racist, purer than the driven snow, do no wrong, etc. Why did the black teens attack whites when the killing of the teen was by one of their own race???
This was not racist in which I posted, it happened to be the truth. What, you can't handle the truth??
Indicate one word or phrase which is not the truth of the matter, go ahead.
I see you injected "White Supremist" into your answer above. Is this to take the focus away from the teen black mob we are talking about??
http://youtu.be/x926wkx6lL8
not fooled

Louisville, KY

#223 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again, you've got it. It's ridiculous that a black person cannot be considered to commit a hate crime even when it is only against white people. are blacks children that need to be defended by blind parents who always say "he was a good kid"? where is personal responsibility and accountability? You never hear it, but you do hear "you don't understand".

Normal, hard working people with manners, a work ethic and a genuine "understanding" of the value of all human life "understand" that there are no reasons to blame others for your own illegal, immoral and lethal behaviors. YOU are the one that has to make a difference, not the government babysitting you or your kids or covering up for their behavior or taking the blame because black kids are not properly entertained.

Black racist, criminal teens come by their dangerous, unconsionsable behavior honestly. They are excused, overlooked, enabled and defended by the people who should be holding them accountable. BEING POOR AND 'DISADVANTAGED' does not mean being given a free ticket to terrorize.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#224 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/4wlm89YmjtU
Banner Mule

La Follette, TN

#225 Apr 4, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
What the hell does this have to do with the Louisville problem? Bust their asses, put them in jail and be done with it.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#226 Apr 4, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE)– The victim of a robbery says he was at a friend's house when a masked man came out of the bathroom and attacked him with a hammer.
According the police report, the robber hit the victim in the chest with the hammer. The victim fled outside, but the attacker hit him again injuring the victim's elbow.
Police went to the home where the robbery occurred and found Grant Campbell, 18, on the porch. Campbell admitted to robbing the victim, police say.
Campbell is charged with first-degree robbery.
LOL!!
http://www.wave3.com/story/25166469/lmpd-man-...
And!

What has this to do with a mob of black teens forming in downtown Louisville and attacking whites?

Oh, I see. Pointing out that whites commit crimes. I said that, they just didn't commit the forming of a mob of 200 black teens and committing crimes.

Here is another reason to stay away from downtown Louisville:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25154264/louisville... .

Isn't this terroristic threatening? Now another attack could of happen on innocent people.
I hope you are listening Mayor Fischer.

I am so sorry about U of L losing.
I am so sorry that black teens can only attack in mobs.
I am so sorry that the Westend is nothing but a battlefield.
I am so sorry that Downtown and possible the Derby will be impacted by the mob.

It AIN'T my fault nor any other white person.
Stop trying to shift the blame in order to deny the crimes committed by unleashed, bad parenting and hatred from blacks.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#227 Apr 4, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> And another one got shot 6 times who obviously died last night,and Iit happened in the bad part of town . These shootings every other day is the reason I avoid certain parts of Louisville and always will.
Not one white person made these blacks to shoot each other in the Westend.

The blacks (not all) commit the crime and then ignorantly want the whites to do the time.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#228 Apr 4, 2014
not fooled wrote:
Fed Up Again, you've got it. It's ridiculous that a black person cannot be considered to commit a hate crime even when it is only against white people. are blacks children that need to be defended by blind parents who always say "he was a good kid"? where is personal responsibility and accountability? You never hear it, but you do hear "you don't understand".
Normal, hard working people with manners, a work ethic and a genuine "understanding" of the value of all human life "understand" that there are no reasons to blame others for your own illegal, immoral and lethal behaviors. YOU are the one that has to make a difference, not the government babysitting you or your kids or covering up for their behavior or taking the blame because black kids are not properly entertained.
Black racist, criminal teens come by their dangerous, unconsionsable behavior honestly. They are excused, overlooked, enabled and defended by the people who should be holding them accountable. BEING POOR AND 'DISADVANTAGED' does not mean being given a free ticket to terrorize.
You are so right.

White people have reached their limit with the blacks and their continuous "race card" mentality.

I believe the white people will start pulling their financial support out of the Downtown and then there goes this attraction to prompt tourism.

If the white race can't get our government to do anything about this, they have no alternative to attack back with financial withholding.

I don't blame them and support it 100%.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#229 Apr 4, 2014
Banner Mule wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell does this have to do with the Louisville problem? Bust their asses, put them in jail and be done with it.
He is desperate for excuses to cover up what is so obvious to the human eye.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#230 Apr 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
And!
What has this to do with a mob of black teens forming in downtown Louisville and attacking whites?
Oh, I see. Pointing out that whites commit crimes. I said that, they just didn't commit the forming of a mob of 200 black teens and committing crimes.
Here is another reason to stay away from downtown Louisville:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/25154264/louisville... .
Isn't this terroristic threatening? Now another attack could of happen on innocent people.
I hope you are listening Mayor Fischer.
I am so sorry about U of L losing.
I am so sorry that black teens can only attack in mobs.
I am so sorry that the Westend is nothing but a battlefield.
I am so sorry that Downtown and possible the Derby will be impacted by the mob.
It AIN'T my fault nor any other white person.
Stop trying to shift the blame in order to deny the crimes committed by unleashed, bad parenting and hatred from blacks.
LOL dud you read that garbage in the post he made that anybody could go in there and read? I thought bussing to better schools was supposed to help them, but this guy didn't get the memo. You literally need an interpreter to interpret what he was saying..smh. And those kind of posts are not uncommon,unfortunately.
not fooled

Louisville, KY

#231 Apr 4, 2014
i just checked out Tyrone Derk Booker's FB page. He is one of 2 arrested in the racial assaults. His family is asking for money for his defense and saying that he was racially profiled and over at his cousin's and never been in trouble. Well, guess what? He's in trouble now.

His page is full of pictures in which this faultless young man is displaying gang signs and a tattoo indicating 5 kills.
PACKIN

Cave City, KY

#232 Apr 4, 2014
more people carry guns to protect themselves maybe they will run into one of those people..like me..im a women and i pack a mean bullet
White Man

United States

#233 Apr 5, 2014
The majority of crime in Louisville happens in the west end and is perpetrated by blacks. Murders in the west end are commonplace and even seem to be entertainment to these animals. Every time a news team shows up out there to report on a murder you will see 30 or more blacks standing around gawking at the scene and of course not a single one of them seen anything (yeah right.) We need a Berlin-style wall around the west end and shoot anyone that tries to come out.

Anyone that tries to defend their behavior is lying and is just as much part of the problem as the west wend blacks.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#234 Apr 5, 2014
White Man wrote:
The majority of crime in Louisville happens in the west end and is perpetrated by blacks. Murders in the west end are commonplace and even seem to be entertainment to these animals. Every time a news team shows up out there to report on a murder you will see 30 or more blacks standing around gawking at the scene and of course not a single one of them seen anything (yeah right.) We need a Berlin-style wall around the west end and shoot anyone that tries to come out.
Anyone that tries to defend their behavior is lying and is just as much part of the problem as the west wend blacks.
Well don't come in the downtown area where those animals live, problem solved! Unfortunately that would mean no Thunder over Louisville, No Pegasus Parade, No Boat Race, No Mini Marathon, however you could have it in the east end of Louisville, just an idea! That would show those black animals *s*!

Hahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 45 min Scotty Fart 597
Why save heroin addicts 1 hr Anonymous 31
why is the kentucky state police scared to patr... 3 hr huh 4
trail of tears 3 hr huh 2
News Louisville could expand smoking ban to e-cigs a... 3 hr yes 1
News Sad word of the passing of Gordon Crump, Adair ... 9 hr Jenn Shockley 1
What gets you sexually charged? 10 hr Go Blue Forever 19

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance