Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...
Mary

Bowling Green, KY

#195 Apr 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You're wrong....you're forgiven....It has zero to do with Trayvon Martin, either.....
You're "forgiving" me for having a different and better argument than you??? LOL!!!!

Forgive yourself first...for thinking these thugs have no correlation to Trayvon Martin, Barack Hussain Obama, and politics. Oh, and also for being an ass.
louisville fatty

London, KY

#196 Apr 2, 2014
mary mary why you bugging, you know you want some thugging

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#197 Apr 2, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "forgiving" me for having a different and better argument than you??? LOL!!!!
Forgive yourself first...for thinking these thugs have no correlation to Trayvon Martin, Barack Hussain Obama, and politics. Oh, and also for being an ass.
I'm sorry that you are so uninformed, that conversation with you will be difficult....
Biker

Middlesboro, KY

#198 Apr 2, 2014
I had planned on riding with the guys to louisville to pick up a new Harley. Hopefully we won't run into any thugs that try to jump us. Lol actually, we hope someone does try to rob us, beat us, or start trouble. We are a 1% mc, we handle our own problems. We do not call the police. If they decide to shoot, we return fire. 1%ers never back down!
Realist

Jeffersonville, IN

#199 Apr 2, 2014
Biker wrote:
I had planned on riding with the guys to louisville to pick up a new Harley. Hopefully we won't run into any thugs that try to jump us. Lol actually, we hope someone does try to rob us, beat us, or start trouble. We are a 1% mc, we handle our own problems. We do not call the police. If they decide to shoot, we return fire. 1%ers never back down!
Yea, I would hope that they would attack you too. Unfortunately, they won't. I would hope that they would try me, but again, they won't. Punkbitches won't even think about trying anyone that could fight back. WDRB reported twenty crimes downtown that weekend. Had they chosen the wrong target just once, then the bleeding hearts would be crying over the twenty to thirty funerals instead of "talking" about addressing the mob violence. The city would be scrambling to burn someone now instead of working to sweep shit under the rug. It will happen eventually. Keep the faith.
White female teachers

Louisville, KY

#200 Apr 3, 2014
I make them do my bidding, or else!
White Man

Prospect, KY

#201 Apr 3, 2014
These black teens must have some outlet where they can tell each other where to meet up to wreck havoc. Is it facebook, twitter, or yelling from one side of the ghetto to the other? How can we find this outlet and monitor it? Then we can arrive armed in anticipation of the event.

This is war people. We need to return fire.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#202 Apr 3, 2014
White Man wrote:
These black teens must have some outlet where they can tell each other where to meet up to wreck havoc. Is it facebook, twitter, or yelling from one side of the ghetto to the other? How can we find this outlet and monitor it? Then we can arrive armed in anticipation of the event.
This is war people. We need to return fire.
War on Black teens? Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahaa... . F**king Cowards!

Level 7

Location hidden

#203 Apr 3, 2014
Until black kid's quit embracing their thug-gangsta image and quit putting down the kids that apply themselves and study in school....and calling them, Uncle Toms....IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE....THESE KIDS HAVE NO ROLE MODELS, IN THEIR HOME.....
Truth

United States

#204 Apr 3, 2014
People should actually be happy that the negroes are doing these things. It makes it much easier to justifiably kill them legally, and isn't that the overall pint when it comes to negroes, to kill them all off? Well, they're giving you your opportunity, take it! We could have gotten rid of 200 little chimps in one single day.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#205 Apr 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Until black kid's quit embracing their thug-gangsta image and quit putting down the kids that apply themselves and study in school....and calling them, Uncle Toms....IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE....THESE KIDS HAVE NO ROLE MODELS, IN THEIR HOME.....
First let me say I don't advocate violence on white or black people, also every perpetrator of those violent actions should face retribution! That being said let me tell you how I really feel!

This is nothing more than you stereotyping the black family's In the West End of Louisville. Do me a favor tell me when was the last time you were black? Unless you're black, you can't speak intelligently about black issues. Since your white I want to ask you a question? Where was your fake white outrage over Adam Lanza, Ethan Couch, and Josh Young? I find it hilarious when we see horrendous crimes committed by white teens, you guys scatter like roaches when the articles are posted.

Yes sir, Adam Lanza massacred 20 white preschoolers and you guys were quieter than church mice! Refresh my memory Go Blue, how many people did that group of black teens Kill? Not only that LMPD have the perpetraters in custody. To bad LMPD weren't as efficient when the bus driver was calling for assistance. That within itself was the cause of all of this hoopla!! Real talk, straight without a chaser!!!
White Man

Prospect, KY

#206 Apr 3, 2014
Adam Lanza is dead just as he deserves.

Once these 200 black West End teenagers are dead then we can be quiet.

Level 7

Location hidden

#207 Apr 3, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
First let me say I don't advocate violence on white or black people, also every perpetrator of those violent actions should face retribution! That being said let me tell you how I really feel!
This is nothing more than you stereotyping the black family's In the West End of Louisville. Do me a favor tell me when was the last time you were black? Unless you're black, you can't speak intelligently about black issues. Since your white I want to ask you a question? Where was your fake white outrage over Adam Lanza, Ethan Couch, and Josh Young? I find it hilarious when we see horrendous crimes committed by white teens, you guys scatter like roaches when the articles are posted.
Yes sir, Adam Lanza massacred 20 white preschoolers and you guys were quieter than church mice! Refresh my memory Go Blue, how many people did that group of black teens Kill? Not only that LMPD have the perpetraters in custody. To bad LMPD weren't as efficient when the bus driver was calling for assistance. That within itself was the cause of all of this hoopla!! Real talk, straight without a chaser!!!
JUST MORE...Denial and Distraction....Lynchpins of our current black apologist society.....More Social Engineering from Government and Media, PLEASE.....We still be needing helps.....
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#208 Apr 3, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
War on Black teens? Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahaa... . F**king Cowards!
Yet, the black teens in mobs of 200 ganging up on people were not cowards. Is this how you fight with a team of thugs and gang up on one person?

Yes or no will do.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#209 Apr 3, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the last time a mob of whites went after and beat up on blacks in Louisville?
Banner Mule

La Follette, TN

#210 Apr 3, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that crime committed by a black man? Wasn't the victim bothering this man? Sounds like the kid bit off more than he could chew.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#211 Apr 3, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, the black teens in mobs of 200 ganging up on people were not cowards. Is this how you fight with a team of thugs and gang up on one person?
Yes or no will do.
All 200 black teens did not participate in the assaults and I agree those that did were cowards!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#212 Apr 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> JUST MORE...Denial and Distraction
Yes sir, there is some denial and distraction going on and it is being projected by the white community! Why aren't you discussing the Fort Hood shootings, how about the murder in the Highlands this morning? If one speak of white on white crime you get * The Sounds of Crickets*!!!
rick

Lexington, KY

#213 Apr 3, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favor tell me when was the last time you were black? Unless you're black, you can't speak intelligently about black issues.
When was the last time YOU were black, poser? Oh that's right James, you aren't. Well, by your own reasoning, I guess that explains why YOU can't speak intelligently about black issues, or any issues for that matter...

Level 7

Location hidden

#214 Apr 4, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir, there is some denial and distraction going on and it is being projected by the white community! Why aren't you discussing the Fort Hood shootings, how about the murder in the Highlands this morning? If one speak of white on white crime you get * The Sounds of Crickets*!!!
Because Assh*le....This is about BLACK TEEN CRIME.....See the Title of the Thread?......Shoulda paid attention in school, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who’s that girl 3 hr Who dat 1
Flying axes 5 hr Ancient Bell Ringer 6
James Doris Richard Joan 14 hr they ll go after you 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 14 hr texas pete 9,724
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? (Oct '16) 21 hr -Fearless- 108
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) Thu Tony 59
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) Thu He Touched Me 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance