Any Other Proud Whites In Louisville,...
think about it

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2007
lillie,
I'm going to address you with the belief that you are what you say you are, that being a black student at Waggener and a resident of St. Matthews. First, you have every right to attend Waggener and to live wherever you please. I don't think anyone is disputing that. Second, you are correct in your assertion that people are wrong to blame all black people for crimes perpetrated by specific black people. This is no different than blacks blaming all whites for slavery.
The problems being discussed in this forum are the lack of attention by JCPS to the bullying and assaults perpetrated by CERTAIN black children against children of people posting here AND the overwhelming feeling that taking issue with the (mis)behavior or criminal acts of these same children is akin to asking Rosa Parks to sit in the back of the bus. Yes, absolutely, some white children commit criminal acts and bully other children. But that's not what these parents are dealing with so that's why we're not talking about it right now. If you want to start a thread about that topic matter then do so...more power to you. But don't denigrate these parents because they want answers and want their children to be able to learn in a safe environment. One day, when you have children, you'll understand their rage.
lillie ashby

Clarksville, TN

#23 Sep 22, 2007
yes i am black and yEs i do attend waggener high school if you dont belive it look up me on myspace/jaidapoo19 and no black people get the bottom of the STICK yall say that we do this and we do that and if we in a big group of PEOPLE we get picked out as gang members or thugs or somebody who is going to rob somebody and than if you see some white people hanging out in big group dey just say thats some normal kids, not true, whitelady says that all black people is causing trouble in the class room not true because i see a whole lot of whites geting throw out of the class room im in a room full of blacks and we scored high in are pas test than ANY other class that my teacher had and they did not have as many black people IN. yall say that black are killer and blacks are dis but they dont turn around to see what there race is doing toO. i watch t.v i hear about a white killing some body you give them at pat on the back and if you here about some body else killing somebody it got to be black who is a drug dealer or something like that. to tell you fact and tell you fiction you want to know why you dont see white people stealing because yall to busy try to see what the black man is doing but i bet if you look hard like you do the black man to one of the white man you see that they are doing the same and maybe even worse and when i say to bad for you what that means is that i cant change your mind on how you look at me and all of the rest of the blacks that you say are this and say is that all i can say is TO BAD FOR YOU THAT YOU THING SO STUPIDLY ABOUT THE OTHER RACE THAT HAS HELP BUILD THE WORLD AND HELPED IT TO GROW TO BE WHAT IT IS TO DAY BECAUSE WHY I BELIVE SO HARD ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT I SEE WHAT MY GREAT GRANNY AND EVEN MY GRANNY HAD TO GO THROW AND WHAT I DONT WANT MY NIECES AND MY LITTLE SISTERS TO GO THROW.

TAKE WHAT I SAID IN TO THOUGHT AND STOP AND LOOK AROUND YOU AND MAYBE YOU WOULD STOP POINTING THE FINGER AT THE OTHER RACE
lillie ashby

Clarksville, TN

#24 Sep 22, 2007
DEAR,THINK ABOUT IT

AND I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I HEAR YOU ALL OUT ABOUT THE JCPS SYSTEM NEED TO BE MORE SAFE BUT THATS NOT WHAT THAT LADY SAID SHE BLAMED IT ON BLACKS THAT LIVE IN THE WEST END THAT HAVE BEEN BUSED IN TO A WHITE NEIBORGHOOD AND WHAT IM TRYING TO POINT OUT IS THAT WHEN YOU SAY STUPID THING LIKE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE OFFENDED BECAUSE IF YOU THINK SO STUPIDLY ABOUT HOW YOU THINK ALL OF US ARE THUGS AND STUFF YOU ARE WRONG ITS NOT LIKE SHE WAS LIKE I DONT LIKE WAGGENER HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE DEY SCHOOL IS JUST NOT SAFE BECAUSE SOME ONE STOLE HER SON IPOD OR MP3 PLAYER IT THE WAY SHE CAME AT IT AND SAID THAT THEY BUSSED IN THUGS IN A WHITE NEIBORGHOOD AND YOU MIGHT THINK THAT SHE JUST WROTE IT IN HERE SHE POSTED IT EVERY WHERE AND ME BEING OUT SPOKING IS GOING TO SPEAK ON HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 22, 2007
Um, Lilly, guess what? We HAVE to place blame where it belongs, and that is square on the shoulders of the thugs who did this, and they6 were BLACK.

I place a huge secondary blame on Waggener for breeding an environment in which this type of crime, a felony, can be perpetrated.

It is also precisely because of YOUR TYPE ATTITUDE waggener is UNSAFE for my son.

He has been given a transfer to one of the best schools in this city, so I am calmer now. We feel better, and are looking to put this behind us and enact some positive change.

I do appreciate all pov's, though.
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#26 Sep 22, 2007
I would LOVE to know how to tell which blacks are not thugs. This incident confirmed my stereotypes. Thank GOD my son is not like me, he is a great kid and will go on to be a great adult. Me, I am not going to be easily persuaded most of the black kids are good kids when the first two weeks we live here, two black thugs robbed my son, and the only black waggener response I got was not, HOW CAN I help find the thugs who did this, BUT SOME kind of black defense, as if I must become an ostrich to the huge racial problem in this city.

I hate it, and want all of louisville to get along and prosper, be successful, no matter what color you are.

Funny to me, all of the decision makers on the board and admin are RICH OLD WHITE MEN.

I dont this anger should come MY WAY, I admit I was boiling the few days after it happened, and I am honestly sorry I sounded so harsh. But I cannot apologize for the frustration I felt from the admins at JCPS. I am still upset, to tell the truth.

Lilly, AI would LOVE some advice for us, we are new here, and I have NEVER lived around a lot of black people. Not by choice, by birth, chance whatever. I am actually looking forward to meeting new people of all kinds, as up til now I have been a stay at home mom and nanny, and just didnt get out much. I am sorry if anything I said offended you personally. It will take blacks and whites to bridge the racial hotbed that the JCPS admins have stewed together for us, though. It is not our faults they cannot provide good schools in ALL NEIGHBORHOODS. It is almost as if they WANT racial tension.

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#27 Sep 22, 2007
whitelady wrote:
Please tell me there are some here, if not, more are needed. Nonblack students in this city are ruining education for our cfhildren, just look at Waggener Traditional HS for a school that is so dangerous, a police officer roams the halls daily, children are terrorized by thugs bussed in from Portland, and the teachers cannot control the chaos in the classrooms, which is solely the black kids doing. The teachers are out of there at the last bell, and some kids cannot do homework due to there not being textbooks.
WHY ARE WHITE PARENTS ACCEPTING THIS?????
Let's take back our neighborhoods, for our children's sake!!!
You are a very sick individual who needs serious counseling. Your racist comments and thinking are what is wrong with this country. Maybe the Proud Americans need to that their neighborhoods back from the likes of you for ALL our sakes. Educate yourself and learn how to look at the heart of a person before you pass judgement on an entire race.

And by the way, my skin may be white but my race does not define me.

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#28 Sep 22, 2007
whitelady wrote:
I would LOVE to know how to tell which blacks are not thugs. This incident confirmed my stereotypes. Thank GOD my son is not like me, he is a great kid and will go on to be a great adult. Me, I am not going to be easily persuaded most of the black kids are good kids when the first two weeks we live here, two black thugs robbed my son, and the only black waggener response I got was not, HOW CAN I help find the thugs who did this, BUT SOME kind of black defense, as if I must become an ostrich to the huge racial problem in this city.
I hate it, and want all of louisville to get along and prosper, be successful, no matter what color you are.
Funny to me, all of the decision makers on the board and admin are RICH OLD WHITE MEN.
I dont this anger should come MY WAY, I admit I was boiling the few days after it happened, and I am honestly sorry I sounded so harsh. But I cannot apologize for the frustration I felt from the admins at JCPS. I am still upset, to tell the truth.
Lilly, AI would LOVE some advice for us, we are new here, and I have NEVER lived around a lot of black people. Not by choice, by birth, chance whatever. I am actually looking forward to meeting new people of all kinds, as up til now I have been a stay at home mom and nanny, and just didnt get out much. I am sorry if anything I said offended you personally. It will take blacks and whites to bridge the racial hotbed that the JCPS admins have stewed together for us, though. It is not our faults they cannot provide good schools in ALL NEIGHBORHOODS. It is almost as if they WANT racial tension.
If you dont like where you live, MOVE!!
Chylloh

AOL

#29 Sep 22, 2007
Mississippi Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very sick individual who needs serious counseling. Your racist comments and thinking are what is wrong with this country. Maybe the Proud Americans need to that their neighborhoods back from the likes of you for ALL our sakes. Educate yourself and learn how to look at the heart of a person before you pass judgement on an entire race.
And by the way, my skin may be white but my race does not define me.
She is a sick individual....what is sick about a mother who doesn't want her child gangbang by blacks and the school system which lack backbone to protect her child? The only sickness I read is the stupidity and ignorance generated from your post. So, let me put this in layman's terms in which you will be able to decipher: THE BLACK RACE IS THE ONLY RACE WHO USE THE RACE CARD AS AN EXCUSE TO COMMIT CRIMES AND MINOR OFFENSES AS BULLYING. I hope you lack some common sense to understand, if not, so be it. Not all blacks commit crimes or utilize the race card. The blacks race who do,blame everything on whites and then when we hear ONE MOTHER voice her complaints about the concern for her son....let's send her to prison for this, she is a racist. Where is the support when you hear time after time blacks blaming whites for everything? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE or ignorance has it?
Leigh Ann

Madisonville, KY

#30 Sep 22, 2007
<font> Im a black child born in shelbyville and my sister lillie you be talkin to is right and you can be carefully decayed on earth by holy lord and im a preacher's child but aint nothing going to stop me by these white people but you and your white people you call us black people. You think im dumb but let me tell you something i get a's and b's on my progress reports and my report cards by aint no body going to keep us on top and also we dont do mainly kill fight and be hard on other kids but you also you should be decayed
lillie ashby

Madisonville, KY

#31 Sep 22, 2007
dear chylloh,

all i can say to you we do not use the race card to blame it on you read some of the thing you are writing and maybe you will understand y we are using the race card so you are speak and if you trying to call so body dumb you must be lookin the mirror because thats all i can see let me tell you some thing you say this and that about black people but look at you i would say you are a racist bitch but you want to know what im to good of a person to do that this is something that im going to do for real im going to pray for you and whitelady because thats all i can do and my niece lives in the west in and want her to beable to go to school in the st mattew area i feel that yall are so stupid in so many was that if im white i would hate to be that color because of the thing you say ok so whitelady when you say people wit attitude like mine read what you say and maybe you understand y i have an attitude because im a black person who is stickin up for blacks who live down town
Chylloh

AOL

#32 Sep 22, 2007
Leighann and lillie....please get off the silly black slang, you are no more black than night itself. If you are going to pretend to be a black person, please don't degrade them by typing black slang that went out in the 50's. Between the two of you or is it just one of the regulars posters pretending to be sisters, anyway.....you are inconsistent in your
rhetorics.
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 22, 2007
Lillie, how can you stick up for thugs who find it AOK to rip an ipod from a kids ears and hands? This is defined as a felony, and a violent crime. That behavior has no place in society, much less school. The thugs ARE black kids, and you are damn right it was a racial crime. It was black on white crime, and that is racially motivated, I consider it a hate crime.

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#34 Sep 22, 2007
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a sick individual....what is sick about a mother who doesn't want her child gangbang by blacks and the school system which lack backbone to protect her child? The only sickness I read is the stupidity and ignorance generated from your post. So, let me put this in layman's terms in which you will be able to decipher: THE BLACK RACE IS THE ONLY RACE WHO USE THE RACE CARD AS AN EXCUSE TO COMMIT CRIMES AND MINOR OFFENSES AS BULLYING. I hope you lack some common sense to understand, if not, so be it. Not all blacks commit crimes or utilize the race card. The blacks race who do,blame everything on whites and then when we hear ONE MOTHER voice her complaints about the concern for her son....let's send her to prison for this, she is a racist. Where is the support when you hear time after time blacks blaming whites for everything? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE or ignorance has it?
Let me put this in layman's terms for you so maybe you can understand... Yes a sick individual. Her comments, as well as your racist comments, have nothing to do with protecting her child. I feel really sorry for her child to be raised with such HATE for a race of people. She is a sick individual for raising her child to be a racist...Labeling someone as a gangbanger simply because they are black is racist..PERIOD. There are gangbangers who are hispanic here in Texas..DOES THAT MAKE ALL HISPANICS GANGBANGERS???? Hell NO. Be pissed off for the right reason. Be pissed off because a crime was committed against her child. Be pissed off because nothing is done about it.. But,tell me, OH GREAT PHILOSPHER OF LIFE, why are YOU using the race card to justify her comments, HMM?
I am far from ignorant. You really need to re-read your own posts. You said "I hope you lack some common sense to understand, if not , so be it" I believe you are the one who is lacking common sense. You have made it very clear that you are in desperate need of further education...What?? Your school wouldnt allow you to continue after 3rd grade???

At no point did I mention putting her in prison for defending her child. From what I read, she is not defending her child...Only looking for support at the next KKK rally. Read the title of the forum... Any other proud whites....If she really wanted to make it about the safety of children in her sons school, wouldnt it be more appropriate to ask--Any other concerned parents... So who needs to get their tongue from the cat now??
Chylloh

AOL

#35 Sep 23, 2007
Mississippi

Just as I expected, your words stated all, "read the title of the forum...Any other proud white".
Now, it is wrong to be proud because you are white but the blacks, it is okay. You speak from both sides of your mouth, your statement states it all, I believe you are the racist, trying so hard not to except the truth, HER CHILD IS BEING BULLIED BY A BLACK, NOT WHITE, NOT CHINESE, NOT HISPANIC, ETC. Move on, get over it. Someone states the truth and you are using everything there is to excuse it. IT IS OKAY TO BE PROUD BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE.

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#36 Sep 23, 2007
Chylloh wrote:
Mississippi
Just as I expected, your words stated all, "read the title of the forum...Any other proud white".
Now, it is wrong to be proud because you are white but the blacks, it is okay. You speak from both sides of your mouth, your statement states it all, I believe you are the racist, trying so hard not to except the truth, HER CHILD IS BEING BULLIED BY A BLACK, NOT WHITE, NOT CHINESE, NOT HISPANIC, ETC. Move on, get over it. Someone states the truth and you are using everything there is to excuse it. IT IS OKAY TO BE PROUD BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE.
No, I am not having a hard time ACCEPTing the truth. Your horrible english along with the ignorance of your racist comments speak for themselves. Last time I checked this was North AMERICA not North White Territory. Her child is being bullied is the issue. The fact that the other child is black just happens to be a sad circumstance. If I am reading this correctly, her child had an IPOD ripped from his hand while in school??? Please explain to me why she is allowing her child to carry an IPOD to school in the first place. He should be there to get an education. That is probably why nothing is being done. The school board is looking at the situation in the same educated way I am. If he had not had the IPOD to begin with, chances are this other person would have never messed with him. I am in no way excusing the bully. Bullying is one of the number one problems we have in our schools and this other kid should be dealt with. But once again let me point out to your small, uneducated, ignorant thinking mind, Deal with the real issue and not the fact that the kid is black. No, I do not speak from both sides of my mouth. I shoot straight from the hip and really am not concerned about your opinion of what I have to say.
Your continous babbling about race only further proves your ignorance. Maybe you should take the advice of Mark Twain

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove ALL doubt"

And you should not be a proud white, YOU SHOULD BE A PROUD AMERICAN. The title of the forum does speak volumns. I never condoned any race having the "right" to be proud. I am proud to be white, but I do not allow my race to define me. I know that concept is probabaly VERY HARD for your tiny little mind to grasp, so take your time and thing about it. Do you place less value on the lives of the non-white soldiers who are dying for you to enjoy freedoms. Go back to the rock you crawled from under and lay off the moonshine long enough to think about that one for a while.

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Gulfport, Mississippi

#37 Sep 23, 2007
whitelady wrote:
Lillie, how can you stick up for thugs who find it AOK to rip an ipod from a kids ears and hands? This is defined as a felony, and a violent crime. That behavior has no place in society, much less school. The thugs ARE black kids, and you are damn right it was a racial crime. It was black on white crime, and that is racially motivated, I consider it a hate crime.
Not racially motivated, greed motivated. Why would you allow your child to bring an IPOD to school to begin with?...He should be there to get an education!! Your son is going to encounter "thugs" of every race as he goes through life. You are pissed off for the wrong reason. You should be pissed off because your child was "bullied" by any child. It just so happens that it was a black child. Do you honestly mean to say that this black child would not have done this if your son had not been white??? Are you honestly saying that EVERY SINGLE BLACK CHILD that is being bussed into your childs schools is a gangbanger or a thug??? I pray you can see the error of your ways before you pass so much hatred on to your child.
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#38 Sep 23, 2007
I labeled them gangbangers/thugs because of the way the crime was commited.

I dont give a sh*t if people think I am racist. All I care about is getting my kid in a safe school, and they owe my kid that even if I WERE racist. After all, it is my RIGHT to feel any way I choose, whether it offends you is not in my realm of give a sh*t.

That said, in the morning we will be entering my son in one of the safest schools in the city, so I am tentatively optimistic, and will give it a chance.
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#39 Sep 23, 2007
I honestly have no idea if every single black kid is a thug or not. I would assume not. My son bless his heart is a great kid who has never shared my views, he is quite independent thinking. When this happened, it confirmed every stereotype I held of urban behavior from thugs.

What happened to my kid does not fall into the category of BULLIES, so if anyone continues to use that term, you are no longer discussing my kids case. It falls into the category of FELONY CRIME. My police report says so.
lillie ashby

Madisonville, KY

#40 Sep 23, 2007
i have yo agree with mississippi y did you son have an ipod and whitelady you say you dont lable and shit like that please you dont give a fuck your racist thats you but when i hear it i stand up for what i belive a chylloh who every you are me and my sister are not the same people we dont even write the same you dumb ass and if you say im not black all i can sayis too bad for you because i am and the only reason you thinkin im not black is because you see that i did not type in this kind of languge before which really in truely to me color is only skin deep i can be green and stilll feel the way i do and its a felony to get nething stoling from you but the point was you are not supposed to bring it to school thats like you go in to a store that says dont this but you bring it neways and it gets stoling thats placed a blame on you because you were no to bring it in the place
Chylloh

AOL

#41 Sep 23, 2007
To Lillie

The accusation that I am the one whom stated Leigh and yourself are sisters, please reread. I guess she was meaning "sisters" as in soul sisters, then this is proof in which Mississippi is trying to repudiate.....racist. Should we all be American brothers and sisters.....oh, I get it only when a person of another color allows it....but the issue isn't about race, now is it?

Miss.

Would this be greed motivated if whites were ganging a black? Don't think so. Curious, your statement "why would you allow your kid to bring an IPOD to school, he should be there to get an education?" So should the thugs but there not. Meaning, if a child has something of valuable, this is another excuse to blame the victim instead of the thugs, Just as "hey I am black and when I commit a crime because I have been oppressed all of my 16 yrs". NEWSFLASH: Slavery ended 150 years ago, find someone who has blacks as slaves TODAY and then we can put the APPROPRIATE blame where it should be. Then, you will not, I mean not in America but if you go to their native country AFRICA, their own people are still selling them into slavery,$40 a person as we post. They are raping the female children to the point,if these children are not killed, will have such extensive internal injuries in which either death occurs or have loss of bladder control, unable to bear children, colostomies for rectal injuries. They females endure the mental anquish of an brutal attacks but it is not due to the white man, the black thugs in Africa are killing, raping and enslaving their own people.Just curious, why not direct the help for these children in Africa instead of defending the thugs today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There aren't any women in louisville that are a... 2 hr why are they like... 1
Beware of Cindy Venture 4 hr Concerned 15
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 4 hr Mrsjones 353
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 4 hr the watcher 313
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 4 hr Danny 60
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 5 hr Icnoptnthis 9,098
Divorced dating 7 hr Ava 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages