Any Other Proud Whites In Louisville, KY?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2007
Please tell me there are some here, if not, more are needed. Nonblack students in this city are ruining education for our cfhildren, just look at Waggener Traditional HS for a school that is so dangerous, a police officer roams the halls daily, children are terrorized by thugs bussed in from Portland, and the teachers cannot control the chaos in the classrooms, which is solely the black kids doing. The teachers are out of there at the last bell, and some kids cannot do homework due to there not being textbooks.

WHY ARE WHITE PARENTS ACCEPTING THIS?????

Let's take back our neighborhoods, for our children's sake!!!
wired2aliens

Dayton, OH

#2 Sep 15, 2007
hello whitelady mam,

i'm distressed to learn that nonblack students are ruining education for your children, who are these students? who are their parent(s)? do these nonblack parent(s) understand the definition of education? if not, maybe you should start a community group to share with the nonblack parent(s) that education means preparing their children for what the children will encounter in their own lifetimes instead of forcing prejudgices on them that will cause them to go to school and ruin other students educations...
Chylloh

AOL

#3 Sep 16, 2007
Portland neighborhood is mostly white populated, were you referring to the WestEnd part of town where blacks are killing blacks daily and the people, esp. Rev.Coleman and side kick Chris 2X donot want the police involved unless the drug dealers, rapist, murderers, etc. can be escorted with lambwool handcuff, down a red carpet area to a limo stocked with expensive imported beer?
csd619

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 16, 2007
whitelady wrote:
Please tell me there are some here, if not, more are needed. Nonblack students in this city are ruining education for our cfhildren, just look at Waggener Traditional HS for a school that is so dangerous, a police officer roams the halls daily, children are terrorized by thugs bussed in from Portland, and the teachers cannot control the chaos in the classrooms, which is solely the black kids doing. The teachers are out of there at the last bell, and some kids cannot do homework due to there not being textbooks.
WHY ARE WHITE PARENTS ACCEPTING THIS?????
Let's take back our neighborhoods, for our children's sake!!!
What a disgusting display of complete and total antiquated racism. The sucess or failure of any individual student it up to the individual student and their parents, and the burden of such is with in those parameters alone.
To blame a different race for the troubles is a weak, pathetic excuse at best, and blind hatred for a people who are different at best.
You know its people like you that keeps our society from moving forward, you keep up stagnated, unable to progress, and this type of behavior and attitude is just as bad, if not worse than the "thugs" you mentioned.
Yeah, I am white, yeah I am proud, but I am ashamed that some one like you is considered part of my "race".
whitelady

Wilmington, DE

#5 Sep 16, 2007
I honestly dont know where the school busses in the thugs from, but I do know I live in a damn nice neighborhood. My sons school should not be dangerous for him to attend. It was a nasty black gangbanger that terrorized my own son at school, it is UNACCEPTABLE. I cannot believe it is OK for a child tgo be terrorized in school. But the Louisville status quo seems to give all the considerations to the damn blacks, and leaves white kids like mine out in a cesspool of thugs, and expects this to be acceptable. I for one DO NOT ACCEPT dangerous schools, period.

So what if I am racist, I was proven correct the moment this thug and his gorilla terrorized my kid. I am not like the other whitey in my hood, who stick their asses in the air to let JCPS screw them over and over again. SAFE schools should be THE NORM, not the exception in ANY city.

I am sickened by the apathy towrds this problem. The city mascot should be an Ostrich.
csd619

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2007
whitelady wrote:
I honestly dont know where the school busses in the thugs from, but I do know I live in a damn nice neighborhood. My sons school should not be dangerous for him to attend. It was a nasty black gangbanger that terrorized my own son at school, it is UNACCEPTABLE. I cannot believe it is OK for a child tgo be terrorized in school. But the Louisville status quo seems to give all the considerations to the damn blacks, and leaves white kids like mine out in a cesspool of thugs, and expects this to be acceptable. I for one DO NOT ACCEPT dangerous schools, period.
So what if I am racist, I was proven correct the moment this thug and his gorilla terrorized my kid. I am not like the other whitey in my hood, who stick their asses in the air to let JCPS screw them over and over again. SAFE schools should be THE NORM, not the exception in ANY city.
I am sickened by the apathy towrds this problem. The city mascot should be an Ostrich.
That is such bullshit. A bully is a bully is a bully. Do honestly think there are not just as many white peices of shit out there terrorizing other children? Wake the hell up, it has nothing at all to do with race. There are asian thugs, white thugs (some of the worst), black, latino. Its not a matter of race, its a matter of a person choosing to be a bully.
Because a person comes from a part of town that you feel is below you (hmmmm sounds like class discrimination to add to your resume now) does not specifically make them a bad person, so your child got picked on, BIG DEAL, it is unfortunate, but it will also teach him/her a lesson in life.
And to be honest with you, because your child was "terrorized" by someone, can you honestly sit there and say that your child has never done that to anyone else.
You bitch and moan about people picking on your child yet you sit here and set the example of racism, elitism, being judgemental based on class, catagorizing all non-whites and thugs, theifs, bullies, and less than you. Yeah there is fine example of teaching your child tolerance, peace and kindness.
Your hatred has blinded you to the fact that by your own actions your NO BETTER than the person you are complaining about, and that is called hypocrisy.(gee I bet you claim to be a christian as well)
sharpie

East Falmouth, MA

#7 Sep 19, 2007
whitelady wrote:
Please tell me there are some here, if not, more are needed. Nonblack students in this city are ruining education for our cfhildren, just look at Waggener Traditional HS for a school that is so dangerous, a police officer roams the halls daily, children are terrorized by thugs bussed in from Portland, and the teachers cannot control the chaos in the classrooms, which is solely the black kids doing. The teachers are out of there at the last bell, and some kids cannot do homework due to there not being textbooks.
WHY ARE WHITE PARENTS ACCEPTING THIS?????
Let's take back our neighborhoods, for our children's sake!!!
Obviously you are another case of what happens when White meets Trash. I bet you also got a good case of rickets, too, but then I would be generalizing to say that all racist, white folk in KY have rickets and their kids all wear burlap and bib overalls and eat roadkill. Lady, lighten up, contribute to help reduce the spread of sickle cell and give birth to my mulatto love-child, mama!
Wranglerman

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Sep 19, 2007
whitelady wrote:
Please tell me there are some here, if not, more are needed. Nonblack students in this city are ruining education for our cfhildren, just look at Waggener Traditional HS for a school that is so dangerous, a police officer roams the halls daily, children are terrorized by thugs bussed in from Portland, and the teachers cannot control the chaos in the classrooms, which is solely the black kids doing. The teachers are out of there at the last bell, and some kids cannot do homework due to there not being textbooks.
WHY ARE WHITE PARENTS ACCEPTING THIS?????
Let's take back our neighborhoods, for our children's sake!!!
I hear walmart is having a huge sale on their white bed sheets and pointy cone hats, just color in a swastica on the front and youre good to go!

Since: Sep 07

HARDIN COUNTY KENTUCKY

#9 Sep 19, 2007
Wranglerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear walmart is having a huge sale on their white bed sheets and pointy cone hats, just color in a swastica on the front and youre good to go!
LoL...I am a proud white chick!
LouisvilleSlugge r

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2007
Come on now people, quit trying to be so politically correct. The fact is, Jefferson County schools suck. And when a real estate agent tells you NOT to buy in the city because the schools suck, that usually means there is gang bang activity going on, so head for the outskirts. We moved here from out west. My first encounter with a Jefferson County school was driving behind a school bus filled with black students in uniforms, and a bunch of them were hanging out the back windows spitting on cars. One lady in a convertible pulled up beside the bus at a stoplight and caught a huge spitwad in her hair.

There could be a ton of factors as to why the city has low test scores. Could be low funds, could be teachers there don't care. But the fact remains that there is a HUGE black population there coupled with low test scores and violence. No thanks.

It's not non-whites either, it's specifically blacks. I have yet to see any other race, including the illegal Mexicans, behave so overtly aggressive towards whites. Everybody has to pretend they don't notice, yet the black comedians even joke about scared whiteys. Yeah, we notice. And without wanting to risk someone busting a cap in our skulls, we live (and pay higher taxes) where the black population isn't. Hence, our schools get more money and our scores are higher.
Chylloh

AOL

#12 Sep 19, 2007
csd619 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such bullshit. A bully is a bully is a bully. Do honestly think there are not just as many white peices of shit out there terrorizing other children? Wake the hell up, it has nothing at all to do with race. There are asian thugs, white thugs (some of the worst), black, latino. Its not a matter of race, its a matter of a person choosing to be a bully.
Because a person comes from a part of town that you feel is below you (hmmmm sounds like class discrimination to add to your resume now) does not specifically make them a bad person, so your child got picked on, BIG DEAL, it is unfortunate, but it will also teach him/her a lesson in life.
And to be honest with you, because your child was "terrorized" by someone, can you honestly sit there and say that your child has never done that to anyone else.
You bitch and moan about people picking on your child yet you sit here and set the example of racism, elitism, being judgemental based on class, catagorizing all non-whites and thugs, theifs, bullies, and less than you. Yeah there is fine example of teaching your child tolerance, peace and kindness.
Your hatred has blinded you to the fact that by your own actions your NO BETTER than the person you are complaining about, and that is called hypocrisy.(gee I bet you claim to be a christian as well)
I agree, there is thugs and bullies of all races but only the black race uses the RACE CARD as an excuse to commit violence or bully someone. Sounds like you are a racist against the truth and the whites. Trying to play it down so people will feel sorry or pity as an excuse for blacks to commit this type of behavior.
As for her child probably did that to someone else, what type of asinine remark is that? A woman walking down the street to her car, gets rape, what did she do, flash her keys? A family in their house asleep at night, they get robbed and maybe killed. What did they do, snore....?
As for she may claimed to be a christian. I really believe you are misinformed about christians. They believe that the Lord Jesus died for our sins and believe in trying to keep the ten Commandments. Where did you get this ridiculous idea they are supposed to be door mats or stupid and unable to identify problems and injustice? Boy, you sure have alot to learn.

Donot confuse hatred/bigot for a mother concerned about the safety of her child. This is just another cop out, I get so sick of hearing it.
Backwards Louisville

Henderson, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2007
Whitelady,

This is Louisville. You have to understand that if the title of this thread was "Where are all the proud black people" that it would be okay. This city is so fucking backwards. We tip-toe around saying anything NON PC towards blacks, but they can publicly critisize anyone white and its okay. Christopher 2x and "Rev." Coleman are a crutch to this city for the blacks to lean on. They can,and do, try and make any drug dealing gang banging killer look like the perfect angel. Ever notice how ALL these people were "getting their like straight and were good people". Bull shit. Now saying that, EVERY school in America is going to have problems. No school anywhere is perfect. I cant say you can blame it on one race, but I think it is bullshit that people in this community dont have to take responsiblity for their actions simple because of thier skin color. Where's 2x and Coleman when its a white person? Are they helping the McDonalds girl?(I know thats a totally different thread/subject). If that girl would have been black you would see them PLASTERED all over the news by her side. Thats my biggest gripe with this city. DONT CRITISIZE THE BLACK COMMUNITY OR YOU WILL BE LABLED A RACIST. Such bull shit....
LouisvilleSlugge r

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2007
Where is our Al Sharpton? I love Al Sharpton. I just with we had someone like him. He'll take on Imus and get him fired for making a racist remark. But he's nowhere to be found when the offender isn't white. It's because blacks continue to insist that they are discriminated against, so it's okay for them to attack whites because they insist they are the underdog. At one point will whites be able to make the same claim? When Obama is president? When will the score be "even"? When whites are the minority? Aren't we close to being a minority already? Won't be long at this rate. Blacks want restitution for being slaves. Sick of that excuse. No check would be big enough. It's convenient for blacks to use that excuse. There are PLENTY of successful blacks today. Blacks who want to use the excuse that whites keep them down, can use it all day long to avoid being successful. Blacks use violence to get even. Always a score to get even with. The only thing for whites to do IS leave.
think about it

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2007
The only thing I find wrong with Whitelady's posts is that she doesn't specify that it's some black students and not ALL black students. csd is right when he (or she) points out that there are surely white kids that engage in bullying and other criminal acts. However csd has no reason to suggest that Whitelady's son has bullied others or commits the same acts he's been a victim of when there is no evidence to support such a theory.
I also disagree that success or failure in school is up to the individual student and their parents. There are certainly other factors that can affect a students learning and being terrorized when you are at school is definitely one of them. Using your theory, there can be no such thing as a "hostile work environment" since a persons performance at work is solely their responsibility.
I find no fault in her mentioning what part of town the people that are actually committing these acts come from, unless she is mistaken. If that's where they come from then lets just say so. I went to Waggener decades ago, when forced bussing was in it's heyday, and found friends there from all walks of life. There were bullys and wanna be gangsters as well but not to the degree that we find them in schools today. I agree with those that believe this is because we are too afraid of offending a people as a whole if we complain about the bad ones that are the real problem. In other words, cut the PC crap and point the finger where it belongs.

“Stand up Against Tyranny”

Since: Aug 07

Louisville

#16 Sep 20, 2007
I have lived all over Louisville and I personally never had any problems with other people other than living in pleasure ridge park and valley station. And yes I'm white. In looking back I've really only had trouble with white people.
whitelady

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2007
I admit I came on very heated and strong and I( apologize for that. I was very shocked and angry when this happened to my kid, and the apathy the JCPS radiates has just made me frustrated. I know not all black kids are bad, but this experience is not helping us. We plan to homeschool and are going to be moving away from Louisville. No one in an official capacity wants to admit there is a HUGE DAMN problem in this city, and it is most DE$FINATELY race related. I am sick of being referred to as racist when all I am doing is being blunt and boiling this down to basics.

Yes, this incident scared me and me son, now we feel unsafe in one of the whitest hoods in Louisville. It sucks, and hopefully soon we can get on with moving back to a place in the country where race is not even a problem at all.
LouisvilleSlugge r

Louisville, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2007
I can imagine. When we first moved here, my kid was hassled every single day by the only black kid in the class (and possibly the school). Every day he's kicked, pushed, called "stupid" and "ugly", etc. Nobody else is doing this, just the one black kid.

It's still happening. I'm in touch with the school and they are "monitoring" it. Yeah, with care I'm sure. Nobody is going to want to call this kid out because he's black and a minority. This kid has been known to hassle other kids as well. What would happen if he was white? He'd have the hammer brought down on him. I don't dislike the kid because he's black. I dislike the fact that he's hurting my child and the administrators want to tiptoe around the subject (and this kid's folks).

My son doesn't think twice about this kid's skin color. We don't differentiate by skin color. I don't raise my kids to hate. But this kid has obviously been influenced by somebody at sometime, to think that it's okay to rough other people up. Why? Did his parents teach him that the white man wants to hurt him? Why is he violent, and the biggest bully I am aware of in the school? Coincidence?
Wranglerman

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Sep 21, 2007
What this "boils down to" is a failure of society in general to teach our children right.
If the parents of a child are apathetic towards proper social behavior, then the child is going to be that way.
My personal opinion, blame this damn violent rap music to start. I dont care what color the kids / young adults are that listen to this "gansta" shyt are, I am willing to bet if they are a fan of it, they run around acting like a little punk.
But Louisville Slugger is also right, there are definate double standards. What a person of color can do, and be called "strong" will be looked upon as nearly heroic, but if a person of "non-color" did the same thing, lawsuits would surely follow
lillie ashby

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2007
Hi my name is Lillie Ashby. And I attend Waggener Tradtional High School, I live in the St. Matthew area,AND I happen to be BLACK and I am very offended when it comes to people like You steoretyping us black people, to be, GANGBANGER and BUSSED IN BLACKS/THUGS. I think I have the right to attend Waggener High School IN a WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD, because im just as good as YOU UPPerClASS people. I feel that just because your kid got robbed doesn't give you the right to blame it on us black people. It's not right for people like you who is races feel that we should stay in the west end, and yall stay in uptown isn't right. If you have looked in the world today you would have seen that half of the world is populated by blacks that live downtown and in uptown. Most of us waggener student that are black and even white feel that You were bussed in races in to are school, so if u dont like waggener than to bad for you, if u dont like jcps system to bad for you, and if you dont like blacks to bad for you. than i think you need to leave louisville and go back to your little town where no blacks were. because half of louisvilles black and WE DONT ONLI LIVE IN THE WEST END.

SIGNED A ANGRY BLACK WAGGENER STUDENT WHO LIVES IN THE ST. MATTHEW AREA

YEAH AND I HAVE A SISTER WHOS MOTHER GOT KILLED AND RAPED AND DUMBED BY A GRABAGE CAN AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO DID IT A WHITE MAN VIOLENCE COME FROM WAY BACK THAN NOT ONLY BLACKS DO IT I COME FROM A WHITE NEIBORHOOD AND I HAVE WHITE FRIEND AND WHITE THAT ACT BLACK AND DO THE SAME THING U ARE ACCUSING ALL BLACKS OFF DOING AND YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE TRUE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS OF A GROWING WORLD OF BLACK YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT BECAUSE I DO LIVE IN THE WHITE NEIBORHOOD AND I DO HAVE WHITE FRIENDS AND YOU WOULD NOT BELIVE THE THING THAT YOU THINK YOUR KIDS DONT DO EVERYBODY DOES THESE THING YOU CLAIM ONLY BLACKS DO BUT REALLY IN TRULY WHITES ARE JUST AS GUILTY
Chylloh

AOL

#21 Sep 21, 2007
Lillie
I don't believe you are black or a student. You keep saying to the whites if they donot like the way the schools overlook a black kid's bulliness, TOO BAD. Doesn't this criteria apply to the blacks, esp. when they march and protest because they don't care for the police defending themselves against black criminals and the criminal is killed because they were committing a crime, TOO BAD? Tell me when a white person states, "oops, I was caught committing a crime, this is racist against me". I watched the news the other night where one black man killed two black men who broke into his apt. and this man was not arrested for shooting and killing the black men but for possession of drugs. The family on each side stated, we donot blame anyone. Let this be a white person protecting his/her property against two black men breaking in and the black population will yell....RACISM. No doubt in my mind.Of course there is criminals of all races but the blacks are the only ones to use the RACE CARD for every action they do as an excuse. If you donot like how whites are reacting to the double standards, leave. The same standards apply to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 2 hr Roo 59
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 9 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 9 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
KFC yum! center 11 hr ForumCommando 15
Tymberwood trace apts 13 hr mudslinger 3
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) Tue givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed Tue JCM 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

NFL 1:47PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:51 PM
Luck trying to work out issues before playoffs
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick