Louisville woman accused of giving marijuana joint to children, teaching a boy to huff lighter fluid

Aug 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

Louisville Metro Police have arrested Ramona McCubbins, 45, of the 400 block of Beecher Avenue in Louisville, after another woman accused her of giving a marijuana joint to two children, teaching one of them to huff lighter fluid, and giving alcohol to another.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

What a trashy woman,and she was just arrested last month for assaulting a child.Shes is the poster child for what smoking,drinking,and drugs will do to you.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

This biotch is sick.
DUMBASS

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

What a winner! This bitch isn't the brightest person!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

she lives in my old hood, but I do not know her. Anyone know Justin Gourtney?

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Revelations wrote:
she lives in my old hood, but I do not know her. Anyone know Justin Gourtney?
You used to live there? Thats a rough area Rev.Theres some parts of louisville i wouldnt be in after dartk.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

my family still lives there, i love the oakdale neighborhood, wyandotte park, first street park...good times when i was a kid. Heres a little fact for you, it was a good neighborhood in the 80's and early 90's before black people moved there....now Im not racist...just stating fact.
rick

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Revelations wrote:
my family still lives there, i love the oakdale neighborhood, wyandotte park, first street park...good times when i was a kid. Heres a little fact for you, it was a good neighborhood in the 80's and early 90's before black people moved there....now Im not racist...just stating fact.
But according to lefties, that DOES make you racist! Didn't you know?

Facts about blacks = racism

Sad state of the world we live in...
two teef

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Down with YT!!!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

rick wrote:
<quoted text>But according to lefties, that DOES make you racist! Didn't you know?
Facts about blacks = racism
Sad state of the world we live in...
yeah really, tell me about it. I lived in that neighborhood for 29 years from 1979-2008, and i have watched that neighborhood deteriorate literally because blacks started moving in. Now does that mean all blacks are the cause? No. However, something is wrong here...hmmm...I have before pics and after of that street....in the 80's everyone kept their yard, kids everywhere, no fences, yards were open. Now every one is building a fort, yards are muddy with junk in them, houses have hole in em...check out the green house on the corner of florence and expressway ave by the expressway church, im suprised its not condemned.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

hey Rick, ever hear that saying ''truth hurts.''? Thats why people attack others for factsand truth, its a natural defense to get angry when someone calls another out for a wrong...its called...DENIAL. Seems ive been using that word alot. Noone wants to better themselves, they just wanna have the attitude of,''Im a 8itch! Deal with it!'' this is one of the reasons the world is doomed, no integrity, self reliance, and misplaced pride.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Revelations wrote:
I can say the same thing about the bashford manor area by walmart.It was a nice area in the 70s when i was growing up, but not anymore.BTW,good morning.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

good day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 9 min Coyote 76
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 4 hr Kimmy 8
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 9 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr LMS 26,173
mike bartley 15 hr sailaway 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 18 hr da guy 6
•••
•••