Jan.16th 1990-train kills 14 year old...

Jan.16th 1990-train kills 14 year old boy-Delton Shawn Bradford

Posted in the Louisville Forum

need2know

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Hello - I am wanting to know if anyone remembers this, and the details of it? Thank you in advance for anyone who may be able to help, or know where I can find out the information. Or anyone that may have went to school with him ? Please... i think that he went to sturat middle school
Friend

Falls Church, VA

#2 Aug 6, 2009
I went to school with Shawn and yes he did go to Stuart Middle School. What information do you want to know????
his sister

AOL

#3 Aug 7, 2009
I am his little sister - Alisha - i have came in contact with a few of his friends with facebook :]
Friend

Falls Church, VA

#4 Aug 10, 2009
his sister wrote:
I am his little sister - Alisha - i have came in contact with a few of his friends with facebook :]
How funny is this Alisha, it's me Lori!!!! I am one of the friends you found on Facebook.......LMAO
his sister

AOL

#5 Aug 10, 2009
lmao ohh me! hahahhaha yea this was the post that I had posted when I began searching :) and then Kisha and then you and now everyone! thanks again!:) ol
Karla

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2010
Alisha my name is Karla I was a girlfriend of your brothers all those years ago. I still to this day miss and love him very much! I think of him everyday! I think you have contacted my sister Karen on facebook I am to on Facebook under Karla Perry Gullo. I don't know if you would have been old enough to remember me but I used to play with before and after your brother passed away. My sister, my friend Tera, and i came down to your parents place at Nolin many years ago and we spent the night I think then you were probably 5 or 6. I would really love to talk with you and also your mom. I hope you check this again beings that it has been months since there was any activity on this site. I tried to find you on facebook but wasn't able to. I'll keep looking though! Please look me up!!!
Shaun Forman

Louisville, KY

#7 May 20, 2012
Hi My Name Is Shaun I am actually named after Shawn Bradford. My mom, at the time Angela Diehl, now Forman Was best friends with Shawn. He lived in my moms neighborhood. Killed bye a train on a 4-wheeler. Very sad story my moms told me over and over again.
Matt n

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2013
My dad sold curly the banshee the week before haunts him still to this day they left the key in it cut school took it out still dont remember the name of the other boy on the three wheeler??
need2know wrote:
Hello - I am wanting to know if anyone remembers this, and the details of it? Thank you in advance for anyone who may be able to help, or know where I can find out the information. Or anyone that may have went to school with him ? Please... i think that he went to sturat middle school
Rachel

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Alisha, my name is Rachel Calvert (formerly Rachel Downey) and I was your bothers girlfriend during our 7th and 8th grade year at Stuart Middle school. I, to this day, still have a shoebox full of letters we would write to each other during class. I remember him talking about you often. Would love to chat with you sometime.
Karen

Hardinsburg, IN

#10 Sep 8, 2014
The other boy that was with Shawn was Brian Hommerich. He was a very close friend to my family. This was truly a sad time in all of our lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I join ISIS? 1 hr Pulaski guy 9
why is the kentucky state police scared to patr... 2 hr huh 15
Christian Academy Elementary Principal Leaving... 4 hr LaurensMom 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 10 hr Earl 638
Jesus Christ is alive 12 hr Horus 42
Freedom loses again 13 hr Ghostly Hollow 1
White police =Bad People 19 hr Confederate officer 109

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance