Police: 2 children dead in Ky. school...

Police: 2 children dead in Ky. school bus crash

There are 8 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Police: 2 children dead in Ky. school bus crash. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

This image taken from video provided by WHAS-TV shows a school bus wreck on Boone Road in Carrollton, Ky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

“Life is a beach”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 29, 2012
How awful..!
Really

Newport, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Alright I will say this real quick this shouldn't even be on this awful sight lets respect the parents and the children that got effected today. It is not a good thing to have this on here it doesn't matter if it was meant to be nice or not peopple need to not mention and just be there for each other in this time of need.

“Life is a beach”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Really wrote:
Alright I will say this real quick this shouldn't even be on this awful sight lets respect the parents and the children that got effected today. It is not a good thing to have this on here it doesn't matter if it was meant to be nice or not peopple need to not mention and just be there for each other in this time of need.
???? This is a site that posts news,and this is news,but tragic news none the less.All i said was 'how awful' cause it is.
jack mehoff

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Really wrote:
It's a SITE, as in WEBSITE. And you don't control nor sensor the internet..
jack mehoff

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>???? This is a site that posts news,and this is news,but tragic news none the less.All i said was 'how awful' cause it is.
you have nothing to apologize for. there are hundreds of thousands of idiots that think they run the internet service and should have "say so" over what is posted..

“Life is a beach”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 29, 2012
jack mehoff wrote:
<quoted text>
you have nothing to apologize for. there are hundreds of thousands of idiots that think they run the internet service and should have "say so" over what is posted..
I saw this on the news on whas11 when it said that 2 children were among the fatalities.I do try to be sensitive and post with care when it comes to tragic news like this though.But it is awful...

“ ∆ Queen Astarte ∆ ”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Do you people not have any respect,take your childish arguing to another thread and leave this be!!
may them rest in peace li

Carrollton, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2012
may them rest in peace little angels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kendall allen (Mar '13) 1 hr Sarrow67 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr Phoenix97 2,540
wake up (Jul '15) 2 hr Jgrotberg 4
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 2 hr Stallion 54
Hmm.old friend 2 hr Msval 4
old man trump swings his 6 hr Filth N Fury 3
Looking to give a woman oral, any takers? 6 hr Filth N Fury 10

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance