Bullitt woman charged with abusing daughter with belt

May 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

A Bullitt County woman was charged with child abuse after being accused of beating her 5-year-old daughter with a belt. via The Courier-Journal

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2009
maggie

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2008

i have read about this mom beating her daughter with a belt and i have to say that it makes me sick what she done to her daughter.I also read what the detective said about her being a single mom and times are hard for her well i have to say that is abunch of bull.yes times are hard,but there is no reason to beat your daughter like she did.leaveing bruises like that someone should do her that way.
anthony hodge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

maggie wrote:
i have read about this mom beating her daughter with a belt and i have to say that it makes me sick what she done to her daughter.I also read what the detective said about her being a single mom and times are hard for her well i have to say that is abunch of bull.yes times are hard,but there is no reason to beat your daughter like she did.leaveing bruises like that someone should do her that way.
is the accussed mother JENNIFER WHEELER
meth lab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

anthony hodge wrote:
<quoted text>is the accussed mother JENNIFER WHEELER
IS THIS TONY HODGE....ANN'S SON....
Kenny Reno

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Judged:

parent's that use a belt as a teaching tool is just and right but those who use it as a weapon should be punished severly for abuse. The concept of spanking is a very effective tool in parenting when used correctly. It seems in today's society there are to many drug addicts and alcholics that are parents. that need help with thier addiction and kids just need to be loved and tought put relgion and decipline back in our schools so future generations can have a chance at success and prosperity. For god so loved the world he gave his only begotten son please return the love its our only hope.
amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

why would you hurt you fam like that she is dump
amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

why would she do that
Kenny Reno

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

what she done was a crime and she should be punished for it. A few swats on the butt however is not a crime it is a attention getter and a deterant from future deceplinary problems for fear of the consequences. Which seems to be a problem these days with our children because respect and fear go hand in hand if you teach your kids to respect they in turn have some fear of consequences.which someday could be more than you are willing to pay if your children don't learn that society has rules that are in place for safety and responsibility reasons so just take the time to teach your kids right and wrong and we all benefit from it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 48 min hollerrat 26,186
Janelle MacDonald's Big Who Who's (Nov '13) 1 hr Mike 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr honeymylove 7,910
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
More Urban losers 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Another West End Loser 6 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••