FBI investigating central figure in W...

FBI investigating central figure in West Liberty rebuilding

There are 56 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Aug 21, 2013, titled FBI investigating central figure in West Liberty rebuilding. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The FBI confirmed Wednesday that it is investigating Morgan County Judge Executive Tim Conley, a central figure in the area's recovery from a devastating 2012 tornado.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

whitetop

West Liberty, KY

#25 Aug 29, 2013
When u were in Irag was u fighting a tampon???? LOL
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#26 Aug 29, 2013
whitetop wrote:
When u were in Irag was u fighting a tampon???? LOL
Is "you" really that complicated to spell?
whitetop

West Liberty, KY

#27 Aug 29, 2013
Maybe for u but not for me Irag warrior!!!! LOL
whitetop

West Liberty, KY

#28 Aug 29, 2013
Was he fighting your tampon there balls???
whitetop

West Liberty, KY

#29 Aug 29, 2013
Wait let me spell it in your retard slang. Ballz
josh

West Liberty, KY

#30 Sep 11, 2013
The thing is the federal money has so many guidlines and resteictions with it, its hard not to misuse it! Ive talked to Tim personally about this and the onlu thing i can see that he is guilty for is working his ass off to rebuild this town! As far as buying property the man make 90,000 a year in income he can afford to make big payments! Buy we will see because if he used that money for nething other than wat the government said then he is in trouble! But i dont think for a second he was using it for him and his friends!

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#31 Sep 11, 2013
Brenda Cox wrote:
I think it's a shame that people in west liberty are all talking about Tim Conley,you all don't know what is going on.So instead of talking about him pray for him and his family, this has to be hard on all of them.Remember we are not his judge. Most of you that is talking about him he has helped you.
NOT ME he has not! Since everyone seems to "have it wrong" in your opinion, set the record straight, I'm sure the F.B.I. has better things to do IF its all just a simple "misunderstanding". Frankly, you sound way "too close" to him to have ANY objectivity which causes you to discredit yourself with over-flowing emotion, even in text. But, IF you have the magic-bullet list of info the F.B.I. needs, then I suggest NOT wasting ANY time on the computer but getting it to them ASAP!!
truth is

West Liberty, KY

#32 Sep 23, 2013
we never got to hear how much was donated to our county not just federal or state but private donations as well. there have been so many hands in the cookie jar that its hard to say what was misused but its clear the people who lost the most got very little help.some got no help so where did the money go and how much was there. just a few things we should know the truth about. im sure tim was not the only one involved.

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#33 Sep 24, 2013
truth is wrote:
we never got to hear how much was donated to our county not just federal or state but private donations as well. there have been so many hands in the cookie jar that its hard to say what was misused but its clear the people who lost the most got very little help.some got no help so where did the money go and how much was there. just a few things we should know the truth about. im sure tim was not the only one involved.
EXACTLY why I urge people to ONLY give LOCALLY to orgs you can witness what they do and where the cash goes .. all this donatating with BLIND-FAITH is the very method some become WEALTHY!! Those bitten by the greed/power bug are so infected that they do NOT CARE who is hurt as long as they get what they want... the Lust itself becomes a new God for them.
wastin time

West Liberty, KY

#34 Sep 24, 2013
josh wrote:
The thing is the federal money has so many guidlines and resteictions with it, its hard not to misuse it! Ive talked to Tim personally about this and the onlu thing i can see that he is guilty for is working his ass off to rebuild this town! As far as buying property the man make 90,000 a year in income he can afford to make big payments! Buy we will see because if he used that money for nething other than wat the government said then he is in trouble! But i dont think for a second he was using it for him and his friends!
He has already been convicted and then given a pardon once. stupidity is what you get for thinking.
betrayed people

West Liberty, KY

#36 Oct 7, 2013
Sad People wrote:
I hope WHEN Tim is CLEARED, of whatever, all you pathetic people are saying about him and the Fredericks,that the Commonwealth Attorney will charge each of you with slander!!!
In time the case against him will available
Want to Know

Nicholasville, KY

#37 Oct 7, 2013
I don't know if this man is guilty or innocent; therefore, no comments about him specifically.
I have watched politics for a long time. When a true statesman runs for office he generally does not win. The ones that run and win are mostly sociopaths that seek to get rich and control everybody in city, county, state or nation.
There was a time when people run for office because they wanted to improve society and make life better for the citi.zens. Now the m%%%%%f%%%%% just want to be control flecks.
Let anything happen and the firemen and police will come and act like they are kings and we the people are just commoners.
well

United States

#38 Oct 7, 2013
They are also investigating Denny Pack, it's coming.....can't wait to sit back and watch!!
mike

Charlestown, IN

#39 Oct 13, 2013
These little towns are always ran by one or two families and everyone else is trash , close the town down , run w combs out too. Sick place , they stayvin the hills and screw their neighbors or their children , sick , hope they all go to jail and take the Patricks with them , mike p is s crook too.
Kimmie

West Liberty, KY

#40 Nov 8, 2013
well wrote:
They are also investigating Denny Pack, it's coming.....can't wait to sit back and watch!!
It well known pack has conley in his pocket, pack need something done without going thru hoops like everyone else, he jus call up and doors begin to open
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#41 Nov 8, 2013
Kimmie wrote:
<quoted text>
It well known pack has conley in his pocket, pack need something done without going thru hoops like everyone else, he jus call up and doors begin to open
Wow,a 3rd grader could write a better paragraph than that,you should be ashamed of your stupidity.
Kimmie

West Liberty, KY

#42 Nov 8, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,a 3rd grader could write a better paragraph than that,you should be ashamed of your stupidity.
Poor paragraph or not, I not the one going to get a 5yr federal expense paid vacation :)
coolgal

United States

#45 Dec 9, 2013
bttt

Chesterfield, MO

#46 Dec 9, 2013
Brenda Cox wrote:
I think it's a shame that people in west liberty are all talking about Tim Conley,you all don't know what is going on.So instead of talking about him pray for him and his family, this has to be hard on all of them.Remember we are not his judge. Most of you that is talking about him he has helped you.
what do you say now?GUILTY GUILTY as charged and should be in prison soon.
law dog

West Liberty, KY

#47 Dec 9, 2013
Brenda Cox wrote:
how does it feel to be eating your own words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr 2020 3,341
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 3 hr Doris in NM 52
Men in thongs 3 hr Proper English Pl... 3
amanda mcclelland (Aug '14) 4 hr anan 4
Looking for Jason Watts 14 hr DANI 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 15 hr Wasim 442
O-Line Sports Grill - shady as hell Tue Lanie 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance