Christ forgives, heals, saves...repent

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Revelations

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
If your a murderer, pedophile, adulterer, rapist, homosexual, theif...you too can ask repentance and be saved. God says,''Go! And sin no more.'' please im begging you, get saved before its too late! Prophecy is speeding up year by year..the bible said god would shorten the days and even this has happened! Ask forgiveness, love one another, watch out for each other...Time is running out and we are approaching the hour! Repent! Be immersed in water and rise again to a new peaceful heart.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
I believe in Jesus Christ and I accept him into my life.
Revelations

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
go get baptised piggy, middle east is about to see psalms 83 war! Confess christ at church, study his word and help preach pennance. Its happening people, whether you believe it or not, this is it. Your name is a bit ungodly buddy, but you must truly repent.
Artie

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Revelations wrote:
If your a murderer, pedophile, adulterer, rapist, homosexual, theif...you too can ask repentance and be saved. God says,''Go! And sin no more.'' please im begging you, get saved before its too late! Prophecy is speeding up year by year..the bible said god would shorten the days and even this has happened! Ask forgiveness, love one another, watch out for each other...Time is running out and we are approaching the hour! Repent! Be immersed in water and rise again to a new peaceful heart.
What about forgiveness for one who is divorced and remarried? I believe you posted not too long ago, that this would make you a sinner. Are you supposed to divorce again, or just make up the rules as you go?
Cheryl Denise Dawson

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Revelations wrote:
So wat do u think about black people?
Revelations

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Cheryl Denise Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
So wat do u think about black people?
we are all called to repentance. A christian regardless of color is my brother.
Revelations

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Artie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about forgiveness for one who is divorced and remarried? I believe you posted not too long ago, that this would make you a sinner. Are you supposed to divorce again, or just make up the rules as you go?
A second marriage is not recognized by god, leave the person you commit adultry with and repent, obviously if you remain in an unholy union you commit sin and thus must get out. Repent means change. Are you that dense, to where you need EVERYTHING explained to you? Obviously if you remain married to a divorcee you havnt repented. Sigh...humans these days...so foolish.
Revelations

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2012
foolish and smart mouthed, scoffers
Cheryl Denise Dawson

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Well Jesus Christ was black, so that's a good position to have.
Artie

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> A second marriage is not recognized by god, leave the person you commit adultry with and repent, obviously if you remain in an unholy union you commit sin and thus must get out. Repent means change. Are you that dense, to where you need EVERYTHING explained to you? Obviously if you remain married to a divorcee you havnt repented. Sigh...humans these days...so foolish.
I do know that you are a fool and a tool.
Revelations

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Artie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that you are a fool and a tool.
I know, I know...im just a stupid dummy.
Revelations

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Cheryl Denise Dawson wrote:
Well Jesus Christ was black, so that's a good position to have.
uhhh...I think he was middle eastern, i doubt he was african black
Cheryl Denise Dawson

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Israel is very close to Africa... and there's no way to tell. If he's not black, then he's brown, BUT Jesus Christ is definitely NOT white.
Revelations

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2012
oh...i agree, he is almost surely not white, but we dont know. However he would definately be over turnin some tables in your house...you are a hate monger and had better drop all that nonsense, or youll be in the fire with the worst of em.
Colonel Owens

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Im just sick of the bullies. Why do people have to pick on folks smaller than them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
places that hire felons.help! 16 min constanceswan 1
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 4 hr Mike 17
brad jones fairdale 5 hr beef 8
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 13 hr Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 15 hr kctopps 61
Sarah annanice reece 21 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 21 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web