wanting to know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

i was wanting to know more about the john robert powers school for actors. Is this a legit orginization or a scam????
there is no website for the one in louisville~
Brian

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

wanting to know wrote:
i was wanting to know more about the john robert powers school for actors. Is this a legit orginization or a scam????
there is no website for the one in louisville~
It's a total scam. Trust me. I worked in the Louisville office off Shelbyville Road.

The "boss", four years ago, was a complete bullshit artist and absolute fraud.
Mohamed Dear

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

WHO WAS THE BOSS??? SHANNON SCHUEMAN???
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a total scam. Trust me. I worked in the Louisville office off Shelbyville Road.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

3 losers LMFAO !!
Shannon Schueman

Thomaston, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

Brian, have you trained any models who have gone interntional???? Have you trained any actors who appear in commericals or tv shows. It is funny how you know me so well, but do not post your last name, says it all doesnt it... Grow up and stop being a jeolous person.
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
sarah

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

this place is so cool! but can you all ever place a john roberts powers in lexington?
Robert Day

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

So what is the reason it is a scam? How do they stay in business if so then?
Former JRP Employee

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Hey Shannon, why don't you tell us how many times the cops had to be brought to your office? If you weren't running a scam, why would they need to show up so much?
Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Former JRP Employee wrote:
Hey Shannon, why don't you tell us how many times the cops had to be brought to your office? If you weren't running a scam, why would they need to show up so much?
Wow is all I can say! I am a former employee of that office as well and needless to say my employment didnt last long once I found out that place was a TOTAL SCAM!!!! Shannon and her partner the "national director" were total frauds, praying on innocent children and their parents wallets. Every former employee will tell the same story of paychecks bouncing and even no paychecks at all, and it happened to me too. Former JRP Employee, I would love to have a private conversation with you about Shannon and her scam. As for everyone else, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AND JOHN ROBERT POWERS!!!!! As for Shannon....Karma is a bitch.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••