siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

and btw common sense, congrats on knowing how to treat a woman- but the fact that you claim to do so hardly means that the rest of you do. I have met many people-supposed leaders!ha!- of so called white pride groups, and sadly enough their actions and treatment of others, including women and children, belied their true colors.(no pun intended). The true character of a man is determined by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. I leave you now with one question- other than posting your rhetoric on topix all day what have you done to further 'white pride'? Have you petitioned educational boards for re-introduction of european studies? Have you worked hands on with homeless or disadvantaged youth? What have you done to make your community a better place?
siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

EVERYLASTIOTAOFACRACKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Futile!
Go and recruit for the Panther's I don't care.Hopefully you'll find a man that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.I'm done with you.I'm focused on the war being waged on the white's.
may you find peace for your anger ;) oh, and my boyfriend suggests you read 'the compassionate buddha'. Great work to help you achieve mental balance and spirituality.
siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

also, are you then the same person as common sense? I notice you didnt answer my question...or was the lack of an answer the answer in itself? So youve done nothing then to help out your beloved white community in a hands on manner? Huh. Actions speak louder than words friend.
itsthenew-b-puss yparty

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

i am simply amazed that useless prick could use the word iota in a sentence.

...although he still can't pronounces his fking R's.
ScareCROW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

judge dread wrote:
Id love for them to try and come in my house. This cracker ain't going down alone. Whites beware. There is an old enemy rising up. We need to unite together for our own safety. Stop being afraid. Just because whites unite doesn't make it wrong. They have tried to make it wrong in the media. But if we don't. We will loose our wife's,children and our lives. It's not wrong to be white and proud. Stand up!!or die
LOL, u crack me up.
Observation

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I sure do hate the Black Panthers for Self-Defense. It was their Breakfast program and Cop Watch program that I hated the most. Plus, it was named "Black"...
the shadow

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

black panthers are dismal one dimensional racists slobs.instead of digging dr.king,pres obama who are uncle toms in their eyes they,like sharpton and others want to stay angry. they are making whites hate them again.i invite them to come to staten islands south shore. they will be wiped out in a few minutes.fuck them!
the shadow

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

the panthers are another group of blacks who help set their race back.why can't they learn from jews.after ww2 they own everything,very sucessful.blacks not all can' learn from this .they stay angeryinspite of their intelligence

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search