Black Panthers want to kill white babies and skin white people.

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#4 Aug 19, 2012
And recently there was a female leader calling for violence at the republican convention..She said white people are the devil too..Ill find her interview and post it ..

I like the one with the little troll black panther saying "Wes gots to kills alls the whitekrackerbabies"...Wha t a dumasss..
judge dread

Bardstown, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Id love for them to try and come in my house. This cracker ain't going down alone. Whites beware. There is an old enemy rising up. We need to unite together for our own safety. Stop being afraid. Just because whites unite doesn't make it wrong. They have tried to make it wrong in the media. But if we don't. We will loose our wife's,children and our lives. It's not wrong to be white and proud. Stand up!!or die

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2012
common sense wrote:
A stupid thread about birds dying in Western Kentucky invokes over 60,000 responses.A direct threat on killing white babies and skinning whites invokes only 4 responses.I guess the true Aryan is dead,the Obama administration must've broke the white man's spirit.While Eric Holder and the crooked DOJ is the masters pulling the strings behind these puppets.Instigating and pitting race against race.Maybe the Black Panther's will grace your local voting station wielding bats.Seems like it would be widely accepted by many around here.I call it blatant voter intimidation.I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the Klan with bats.I wonder in which manner the government and local authorities would respond to that situation?
I think people aren't responding because everytime race gets mentioned some jackass wants to put his/her 2 cents in about how another race is inferior or how race mixing is bad

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
The black panthers and the kkk are stupid, ignorant and believe others are inferior based on skin color
Klan is not what it

Simpsonville, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
If the KKK was what it once was, we would not have the same two candidates competing for president right now. I am utterly suprised at the fact they have NOT taken action on this issue yet. I really thought the last election would be the "calling card" to bring them back to life in America. My thoughts were that they had been "laying in waiting" and building their strength to protect the country from just such an occasion as something like Obama being elected. It is sad that this group has stood up and voiced their opinions for so long, yet failed to take any action when something they stand against has happened at the highest level in our country.

As for the Black Panthers, "go for it"!! Come to my house and try to pull your crap and see where it gets you. I spent over 15 years in the Army, 4 combat deployments and killed to many people I didn't know already. So when you feel "froggy", come jump in my direction and I will add you to the list because to me you are no better than the Taliban I killed at war. You want to threaten "Free American Citizens" in this country, and stir up some junk like "killing whites and their Babies", then say your an organization who supports blacks being treated EQUALLY???? I don't get you all, never did, and don't care. I am a Mason, lets see who has more members to stand up and fight when the time comes, and which "group" wins that fight ehh?? We do good and believe in helping children, not killing them, and heck we don't throw ANY kids to the side, yet now you say you want to kill mine???? Why don't you all stage a challenge to OUR BROTHERHOOD to bring our children to a designated place so you can "kill and skin them" and we will see who wins that fight?? Our motto is "make a good man better", what's yours again, "kill whites and skin there babies"?? Don't worry about the police either, cause I am SURE they will let this confrantation occur, so if you have enough "believers in your cause" bring them out and let's do this in public so all can see what happens to an organization who threatens to kill, and skin, any children of ours??
My bet is this post will be ignored and you will continue to run your mouths and stay hidden. Just a guess here, but I bet the reason you run your mouths is that you are to afraid to "step up like men" and defend you position in the daylight. If your not willing to die for your cause, like we are willing to die for the safety of our children, then keep you mouths shut and stay out of the news with your BS threats!! Just sayin..
judge dread

Bardstown, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2012
I completely agree with yah brother but I have to say. You put alot of thought into that post. And I have no doubt that you would say those things in the face of our enemy but they aren't here man. Lol. Not here in topix. But if they do come to Louisville I'll stand with yah.
judge dread

Bardstown, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
What I want to know is why this cocksucker is not in jail??if I was to say those things about black people on national news id be locked up for terroristic threats and hate crimes. But it's ok since he is black and talking about killing whites and our children. What the hell had happened to America??are we so weak that we let blacks get away with everything???
When is enough a enough??
Killing each other in record numbers??
Robbing,stealing,dealing drugs,joining organized crime gangs???
That's about 90% of black people in America.
But all of that is ok since WE owe them for something that happened decades ago. Right??is that why we take it in the ass America?
Now reread that post and tell me what's wrong here!
Revelations

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2012
yet another distraction from the real enemy...the government.
siren

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2012
common sense wrote:
A stupid thread about birds dying in Western Kentucky invokes over 60,000 responses.A direct threat on killing white babies and skinning whites invokes only 4 responses.I guess the true Aryan is dead,the Obama administration must've broke the white man's spirit.While Eric Holder and the crooked DOJ is the masters pulling the strings behind these puppets.Instigating and pitting race against race.Maybe the Black Panther's will grace your local voting station wielding bats.Seems like it would be widely accepted by many around here.I call it blatant voter intimidation.I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the Klan with bats.I wonder in which manner the government and local authorities would respond to that situation?
the 'true aryan race'? Okay..sigh...let me explain this one more time. The aryan race was a legendary group or tribe of people- an ancient myth if you will. It was said that these people were bigger, faster, smarter than other groups at the time. Some people thought they 'came from the stars'. It was rumoured they were great warriors, and were very beautiful to look at with fair skin and blue eyes. However, despite the countless amount of money spent on trying to prove this mythological race was a real group of people, no scientifically backed evidence of their existence was ever found. So basically, just because you are white has never meant you had 'aryan' blood in you, if they ever existed. Also, if we are to believe they were a 'superior white race' why did hitler spend massive money and time testing mongolians, believing them to be the closest descendents? In case no one noticed- they arent exactly white. And lastly,'aryan' is not synonomous with 'white race'. Jews are white, but of a different ethnicity than caucasians- just like if the aryans were ever real they were most likely a different ethnicity (race) than caucasians. Please study history before trying out a white race guilt trip, thanks.
siren

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2012
EVERYLASTIOTAOFACRACKER wrote:
For the record, and as example of the double standards that BOX WHITE PEOPLE in, keep us from demanding our own Equal Rights, I share below the WIKI explantion of White Power...a definition meant to be oppressive, meant to quilt us into feeling a shame that keeps us both meek and quiet, a definition of White Power I refuse to own, a definition that is perfectly representative of the Reverse Racism that is routinely targeted at Caucasian Americans as the Black Community wrongfully attempts to saddle us with a quilt over actions that took place long before any of us were born.
you dont have to be self hating to disagree with racism. Im proud of my heritage, of who i am and where i come from. But- i dont let pride in myself and my roots detract from the beauty of other cultures. When that pride becomes a reason to hate and fight against others, it is no longer pride, it is arrogance. Pride and arrogance are two very different and distinct things. Just food for thought is all. I hate watching others destroy their own spiritual growth.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Did you know that a third of all abortions are black mothers ??????

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 20, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Did you know that a third of all abortions are black mothers ??????
What does that have to do with black pathers wanting to kill whites?
siren

United States

#22 Aug 20, 2012
EVERYLASTIOTAOFACRACKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay (*SIGH*)
Let me tell you that the word "ARYAN" means "NOBLE" and that there is nothing at all noble about killing newborn babies and innocent white's.Please study before trying out a black guilt trip.
okay *sigh* again, study history before you try to give me a lesson.'aryan' only means 'noble' in the sanskrit language, ie in the northern indian region- as in, from india. As in, non-whites who are 'threatening your genes'.'aryan' in the language you wanted to define as a proud white man actually translates to 'child of light'. Now you really are starting to irritate me. Knowledge is free, whats your excuse??
siren

United States

#23 Aug 20, 2012
and also, i wasnt 'trying out a black guilt trip'. I was merely pointing out that to claim there are no true aryans left is a historically, scientifically, and factually incorrect statement. Im sorry if you are offended by that, but honestly- it doesnt matter what point you are arguing if you arent doing it with valid information.
Anonymous

United States

#28 Aug 21, 2012
funny thing is the guy that did all the ranting about white people was just wasting his breath black folks cant stop shooting each other long enough to start a racial revolution
Jafo

Louisville, KY

#29 Aug 21, 2012
stonedoutmymind wrote:
funny thing is the guy that did all the ranting about white people was just wasting his breath black folks cant stop shooting each other long enough to start a racial revolution
Love It!! You are absolutely correct there.

Are they not just like cockroaches? You cant have a nice neighborhood because they WANT to live around whites. Once one gets in your neighborhood its all over because the greasy things breed and bring more. They destroy everything around them, they have not evolved since Africa and now its too late, its going to come to kill or be killed.
siren

United States

#30 Aug 21, 2012
first of all common sense, i am not a 'boy'. I am a woman. Oh, thats right..id almost forgotten- your kind dont make allowances for intelligent women do they? Secondly, i didnt realize you guys were making up your own definitions for things. Id imagine if you were taking a word thats been around for centuries and turning it into whatever you wanted, it could mean anything you wanted it to. Doesnt make it real just cuz you think it should mean something different than it does. You cant bully me into taking your view, when your views are ignorant and i am not. I know all your tricks and lies- i was married to one of you bastar*ds for years. Ya wanna know what the race war really is? A clever tactic put in place to draw your attention so you quit focusing on the real problem- our government.
siren

Glasgow, KY

#31 Aug 21, 2012
I want to take a moment to explain my views. Im sure the ones ranting on here wont listen, but maybe someone else will, and if just one person takes something from what I am going to post here, I will be happy. I am not saying I am FOR the black panthers- I find them just as vile as any other racist group. What I am saying is that to be so small minded is a crime against OURSELVES. We as people are to learn, grow, flourish and develop our inner spirituality. When you are so focused on hating another race, you cannot do that. ALL cultures have something to offer us, and are not the problem. Consider that some of the greatest music ever created came from blacks. Some of the most profound spiritual teachings came from the east- from India to China. What about martial arts? What about the many styles of food, clothing- the finest silks? The greatest poetry! Literature and learning! Spiritual enlightenment! These great things are from people of ALL backgrounds, all cultures, all shapes, sizes, and colors! From the west to the orient and everywhere in between are great lessons to be learned! Open yourselves the beauty and life that surrounds you everywhere. Strive for compassion.
"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive."- the Dalai Lama
"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world."-Paul Farmer
"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule."- the Buddha
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."- the Buddha

Peace.
Revelations

United States

#32 Aug 21, 2012
I not racist there is good in all of man, but I will say this...I lived on florence avenue, beecher street area from 1979-2008 and in the early 80's black did not live in the neighborhood then and it was a nice area, fast forward mid nineties, they tore down that bad area behind first street park for airport expansion, blacks moved in and the hood really did go to crap, early 80's yards were open, people had lush gardens, no fences, every neighbor knew each other, now it is a cesspool...junk in the backyards, everyone has a six foot fence, noone ''knows'' each other anymore, there were two hostage situations back in 05' and 07' both black families. I just call it like I see it, being someone who lived there for 28 years i watched black families literally destroy that neighborhood, then in the early 2000's methhead whites just kicked the dead body of a once gorgeous neighborhood.
siren

United States

#34 Aug 21, 2012
common sense, you continually and repeatedly change your supposed topic when you've been outdone. Personally, if you choose to live and remain in ignorance, i dont care. But its not right to mislead others as well. The black panthers are horrid- we all know this. But you cannot attack an entire race of people for what a handful of morons say. Thats the equivalent of saying all white people are meth headed dropouts, and all native americans are alcoholic savages. We are all human. We all choose wrong. We all live. We can choose right too. We can choose to be compassionate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Blood Soaked Mallet 1,329
Homicide detectives investigating shooting near... 8 min Fischer 2
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 53 min Flynt 123
ann luckett dentist 1 hr just me 20
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 2 hr ur wrong 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr pusherman_ 81,595
At least 1 person shot on South 37th Street in ... 4 hr Truth 3
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••