Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Notan_idiot_likemostofyou wrote:
<quoted text> hey rob I was in the same boat, I was attracted to the woman's personality which was amazing btw but the fact is is that can only hold for so long, I dated her for about a month we had sex and don't get me wrong it was great, but after awhile when other women that just looked better I just couldn't do it anymore. And John chill unless youre in the same physical state as the heffers we are referring too I know you aren't some shallow Hal mofo and wouldn't get with a big woman if a better looking one with an equal or slightly less than equal level of personality gave you the chance. And boom goes the dynamite. I'm gonna go tongue punch Daniel tosh's mom's fart box and read another book.
There are a lot of women's personalities that I am attracted to. But I would not date a woman unless I was physically attracted also. That is my point. There has to be physical attraction as well as great personality. If you don't have both of those then I guess the relationship will never work. If you can't get past the fact that the woman is overweight then why even try to have a relationship with her. It's not fair to you or her.

Boom goes the dynamite? Who talks like that?
Who cares

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I've found fat women to be much more aggressive and mouthy than average or skinny women. That's why I don't like most of them.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

My friend is a real talker,one time, he went to the store and saw this really ugly fat girl and started drooling because he's got this thing for super ugly fat girls.So he went over and started babbling on and on about pie and cheese. He then started talking about cheese pie and what would happen if someone filled a pie with nacho-cheese and he said he likes cheesecake. He started saying stuff like how nacho-cheese filled pie and cheesecake sound like they would have some relations but they don't and how that's kind of funny and then he started talking about how he can kind of babble on and on and the girl was like," Dur-dur-dur!!," and she walked away.So that proves all fat women are snobs!
john

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

That made no sense at all.
ttttttt

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

o.k.
AWWW SHEEIT

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

GET SUM FATTIE LOVIN'- ROLL EM IN FLOUR AND FIND THE WET SPOT!
Basit

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

They may not have a nice body structure and are mostly unhealthy, but it's kind of bad for you to hate them. I get where you're coming from, but just because they're overweight doesn't mean they should be hated; it doesn't make them disgusting.
peanuts

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

American denial? How about being a size five and 120 pounds, but a week later get a brain tumor removed and gain 180 pounds in 3 months from steroids!! Do u really think I could EAT that much in 3 months while also pucking my guts out from chemo? Yet, I'm treated like every lazy or fat person in America! That is ridiculous!
paul

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

peanuts wrote:
American denial? How about being a size five and 120 pounds, but a week later get a brain tumor removed and gain 180 pounds in 3 months from steroids!! Do u really think I could EAT that much in 3 months while also pucking my guts out from chemo? Yet, I'm treated like every lazy or fat person in America! That is ridiculous!
Just ignore these morons on topix. It really doesn't matter how much you weigh. Besides.... there is no hope for the ones making these stupid comments on here. If they are going to be that shallow, to judge someone by their weight? They have a lot of growing up to do. Probably still live with their mother. Know what I mean??

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

It must be nice to be so perfect as you all must be.
Funny AsHell

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Basit wrote:
They may not have a nice body structure and are mostly unhealthy, but it's kind of bad for you to hate them. I get where you're coming from, but just because they're overweight doesn't mean they should be hated; it doesn't make them disgusting.

I agree and I donít hate fat women either but I donít waste time with them. By the time I would wade through 6 inches of hair and 10 inches of fat I would be all out of dick so what would be the use. Just saying.
Every Guy in the World

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I don't like fat women because most of them have seriously personality issues and other baggage beside the fat.

iLoveBigwomen

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

i love all women , but my choice is the real Big women. UmmMeow !!
lisa

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Men are full of shit. maybe women don't like your fat thighs. Men should quit comparing a woman to an unattainable dream girl. Some women suffer from an incurable hormone imbalance and makes it hard for weight loss. Not all women are sitting on their ass and eating. Genetics play a role in how a woman and her hormones deal with weight loss. Stressful lives can also put weight in the midsection and can make it hard to lose. Men and Women can suffer from abdominal obesity due to stress. It isn't always food that causes weight gain. Do your reasearch.
Truth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

It's simple, actually. If you are a woman, you are either good in bed and highly attractive, or you have a miserable life. Deal with it. If God intended you to be able to sustain your own lives without needing men, he would have created women to be more intelligent than they actually are, and not as worthless and helpless. Them's the breaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 4 min hovel 8
Johnny Masters - persistent criminal offender (Oct '13) 14 min lol 7
Another West End Loser 30 min haha 2
Cardinal shower Enclosures 2 hr Jane 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Hii 81,570
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 4 hr cynthia boling 72
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr cathyjudy 26,185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••