Whatajoke

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
UPS has opportunities for promotion from within the company... To become a PART-time Supervisor getting an average of 27 hrs a week with ONLY a 1-2% chance of ever receiving a FULL-time position. Here is the small print people. Who can raise a family on a 27 hr work week with gas at $3.50 a gallon? UPS has become a joke to it's employees.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2012
This isn't just UPS, it is business in general. There are very few opportunities out there and many more people looking for them than are available. It is an employers market out there.

The election is over and Obama has won another four years, do you really expect things to change?

The business climate created by the government is so negative and it is expected to get worse. Add to this the class warfare being led by the liberals trying to spend everyone's $ because they believe they can spend it more wisely than you.

I can only hope that things improve and everyone can work and contribute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black women that want white men (Jan '11) 3 hr tom 24
Review: The Student Success Center Fri Southern guy 3
searching for the best place to have my makeup ... Fri The Clown 5
oral Thu Joey 1
pamela dee brian and her son wes (Aug '12) Thu Southern guy 7
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Apr 23 mike 14
Looking for married couples into doing threesomes Apr 23 Loveto 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE