Former TB hospital now a haunted attr...

Former TB hospital now a haunted attraction

There are 6 comments on the WBNS story from Oct 29, 2013, titled Former TB hospital now a haunted attraction. In it, WBNS reports that:

A long-closed Louisville hospital that was once the last stop for thousands of tuberculosis patients is now a destination for ghost hunters who insist the massive building is haunted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2013
The place sucks,highly overrated! The media blows this out of proportion and suckers gullible teenagers and drains their wallets dry by over charging to enter a lame attraction.
Industrial Nightmare is much better if you're looking for a good scare at a reasonable price.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
That old hospital is creepy. If you really want to be scared, drive down to 28th and Broadway, park and get out and walk west to 34th street. You will be scared shitless by the time you get back to your car.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Used to be creepy.now it's merely a commercialized attraction.Back in the day when you could sneak in and party I'm sure some weird stuff went on,but since they've converted most into a money pit the curiosity has gone.
Clarence B Carter jr

London, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Hello Ballz
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2013
I've got my very own stalker,kinda creepy but in a way I'm also flattered.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah we used to sneak in there about 17 yrs ago and it was really fun and cool, now its just like pig benis says, a commercialized money pit. I've never even been inside since its been renovat....errrr ruined. Screw off, greed is destroying everything even the entertainment industry. Take a look at videogames for proof of that, they sell you 3/4ths of a game for 60 bucks and you gotta download the rest under the guise of "extra content " what a crock this country has become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy reggiN Month! (Feb '11) 1 hr Sabrina Oh 12
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 hr texas pete 1,616
James Vandenboss Fired LMEMS Medic 10 hr GDN 2
black women that want white men (Jan '11) 18 hr Bill Young 28
Poll Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12) 22 hr you sick perv 38
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day (Jan '11) Mon Martin Luther Coo... 193
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) Sun Dan 48

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages