evolution is a theory
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Politically Incorrect

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Do you really think we evolved from monkeys? If so you're a dumb azz. I'd be more inclined to believe genetic manipulation from an unknown higher form a species than we magically transformed from apes living in caves eating bananas to what we have now....gullible

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2013
There are a many simple observations:
- selective breeding changes features of animals and plants
- viruses and bacteria adapt
- there are species that have lost features, like blind fish and salamanders
- neanderthal man did not look like us

And so on. Not exactly rocket science.
Politically Incorrect wrote:
Do you really think we evolved from monkeys? If so you're a dumb azz. I'd be more inclined to believe genetic manipulation from an unknown higher form a species than we magically transformed from apes living in caves eating bananas to what we have now....gullible
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2013
So sick of this idiot and his dumb posts!
Beelzebubs Grandson

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2013
It is obvious you have no comprehension of basic evolution concepts let alone how we as humans evolved. You should spend a bit more time with a science book instead of that fairy tale book you call "The Holy Bible".
Politically Incorrect

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Beelzebubs Grandson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you have no comprehension of basic evolution concepts let alone how we as humans evolved. You should spend a bit more time with a science book instead of that fairy tale book you call "The Holy Bible".
I guess you're psychic being the devils grandson and all. You sure do assume I know nothing of evolution. However Good old fashion intuition tells me you're an ignorant piggy that completely relies on the understanding of man and you have no basic comprehension of commonsense. Revelation is happening and you flouride drinking dead heads just do and believe what the American government controlled scientists tell you. "Stupid is as stupid does " must be nice being a sheeple, sleep so soundly don't you? You will find out one day and you had better be right.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
So sick of this idiot and his dumb posts!
oh pig benis! You're so silly! I don't think you get to anyone with at least a fourth of a brain. Trolling just isn't funny unless its factual statements.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2013
reagun wrote:
There are a many simple observations:
- selective breeding changes features of animals and plants
- viruses and bacteria adapt
- there are species that have lost features, like blind fish and salamanders
- neanderthal man did not look like us
And so on. Not exactly rocket science.
<quoted text>
don't compare a once blind fish and simple organism's like amoebas and bacterias to a human freaking being...get real. A

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text> don't compare a once blind fish and simple organism's like amoebas and bacterias to a human freaking being...get real. A
The neanderthal man is no trivial example. If you close your eyes and plug your ears, why argue at all?

The *now* blind fish do exemplify the mechanism though. If you want a modern-day human example: how do you think both asian and caucasian people descended from Eve?

But maybe I am wrong here. Not about evolution, but wrong in thinking you are actually arguing.
EvolutionIsReal

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2013
Evolution is real..Why do you think theres different races? Because we adapt to our environment and change over time weather it's genetic manipulation from a higher being or just Mother Nature working its magic it's still Evolution.
EvolutionIsReal

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2013
I'm not saying we evolved from apes but when God made Adam and Eve I'm pretty sure they weren't Asian lol If Africa was the Mother land of Humanity then does that mean Adam and Eve where Black? Are Native Americans the children of the devil? Why did the "Christian" Europeans Genocide and Slave the "Indians", Africans, Australian Aboriginals etc.? Jesus wasn't white was he? I guess we will see when he returns... The human mind just wasn't meant to understand everything.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2013
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
I'm not saying we evolved from apes but when God made Adam and Eve I'm pretty sure they weren't Asian lol If Africa was the Mother land of Humanity then does that mean Adam and Eve where Black? Are Native Americans the children of the devil? Why did the "Christian" Europeans Genocide and Slave the "Indians", Africans, Australian Aboriginals etc.? Jesus wasn't white was he? I guess we will see when he returns... The human mind just wasn't meant to understand everything.
Jesus was more than likely miiddle eastern. Google "did Adam and Eve live among cavemen? " God is not a magic flying man that wiggles his fingers and magically poofs things into existence as the Catholic church would lead you to believe. Google "UFO s in the Bible " there is a very scientific explanation and even more proof from God and the Bible, you just gotta look for it. Read Ezekiel chapter 1 - 4. Rid yourself of Hollywood conditioning. God is real! Do you really think scientific researchers are going to tell you everything? Or even the truth? If so then its you who live in a finger wiggling reality. Got questions? That's what church is for, I'm not gonna provide link after link in vain. Noone reads links.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text> Jesus was more than likely miiddle eastern. Google "did Adam and Eve live among cavemen? " God is not a magic flying man that wiggles his fingers and magically poofs things into existence as the Catholic church would lead you to believe. Google "UFO s in the Bible " there is a very scientific explanation and even more proof from God and the Bible, you just gotta look for it. Read Ezekiel chapter 1 - 4. Rid yourself of Hollywood conditioning. God is real! Do you really think scientific researchers are going to tell you everything? Or even the truth? If so then its you who live in a finger wiggling reality. Got questions? That's what church is for, I'm not gonna provide link after link in vain. Noone reads links.
Man, man, try to stay off the sugar, and try to be more coherent. You make vague references to some google searches, then you simply claim the existence a god, then you have a conspiracy theory about scientists, and finally you hide behind church walls.

If you are afraid people will make you loose your faith, don't start discussions here.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2013
reagun wrote:
<quoted text>If you are afraid people will make you loose your faith, don't start discussions here.
It's spelled lose not loose you imbecile.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled lose not loose you imbecile.
That is an impressive contribution! Mind your punctuation when you attempt to correct other people. It makes you look silly.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2013
Not as silly as someone who doesn't know the correct spelling of a word that was taught in 6th grade..fool.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Marietta,OH

#16 Oct 15, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
Not as silly as someone who doesn't know the correct spelling of a word that was taught in 6th grade..fool.
lol, yall are too funny
Jenn

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2013
If you think the bible is a fairy tale really read it and then explain to me how it was known that the earth was round even before us dumb humans knew it was. Jeremiah also talked about streams running into rivers and rivers running into oceans. How was all this explained so long ago before science evolved. Only evolution I believe in is science evolution. If we came from apes then why are there still apes, are the ones who are still apes the stupid ones who arent smart enough to be human. WTF!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Jenn wrote:
If you think the bible is a fairy tale really read it and then explain to me how it was known that the earth was round even before us dumb humans knew it was. Jeremiah also talked about streams running into rivers and rivers running into oceans. How was all this explained so long ago before science evolved. Only evolution I believe in is science evolution. If we came from apes then why are there still apes, are the ones who are still apes the stupid ones who arent smart enough to be human. WTF!!!
The fact that the rivers flow down to the ocean has nothing to do with the earth being round. It has to do with mountains being above sea level; that does not require a lot of observation and thinking.

If Americans came from Europeans, how come there are still Europeans? Nobody thinks humans descended from modern-day apes. Rather, we share a common ancestor.
Set me free

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2013
reagun wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that the rivers flow down to the ocean has nothing to do with the earth being round. It has to do with mountains being above sea level; that does not require a lot of observation and thinking.
If Americans came from Europeans, how come there are still Europeans? Nobody thinks humans descended from modern-day apes. Rather, we share a common ancestor.
the dumbest analogy I've ever read.
Set me free

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2013
reagun wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, man, try to stay off the sugar, and try to be more coherent. You make vague references to some google searches, then you simply claim the existence a god, then you have a conspiracy theory about scientists, and finally you hide behind church walls.
If you are afraid people will make you loose your faith, don't start discussions here.
follow you're own advice and quit hiding behind liberal college walls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Online Rock Radio Staion 56 min twenty four 7 1
Who’s that girl 2 hr Shafonda 2
James Doris Richard Joan 3 hr Sally 4
How corrupt is University of Louisville Adminis... (Jun '17) 4 hr Beware Grissom n ... 37
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr Saul Alinsky 4,245
Facebook Thots 7 hr 502Exposed 1
Flying axes 15 hr Ancient Bell Ringer 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages