Jill Stein, Green Party

Obama, Democrat

Rmoney, Republican

Gary Johnson, Libertarian

The Taino Indians

Pig Benis

Louisville, KY

#22 Oct 14, 2012
For a Marine,you have no honor or morals. Or is that what you pretend to be on Halloween?
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 14, 2012
Huh ? I like how yall can say so much, and not say a thang. Come on mofo'ers! Come at me bro!

“Top of the world”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 14, 2012
Mitt Rmoney wrote:
et a dk beotch
That's what is expected from a simpleton . LOL
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2012
Wat a fg, lol

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#26 Oct 14, 2012
What a intellectual invalid, you started this a while back with your childish attacks, Wyte boy !!!!!!!!!! You accomplish nothing but the promotion of hatred and racism. Take a long hard look at yourself , your nothing more than a trouble making shit stirring racist pig.

“Standing Tall”

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#27 Oct 14, 2012
Pig Benis wrote:
For a Marine,you have no honor or morals. Or is that what you pretend to be on Halloween?
I had this conversation with your daddy a couple of years ago. WTF do you know about honor or morals ????? Have you ever did anything for anyone besides yourself ????? What does a butt bandit know about morals ???? The filthy lifestyle you live. Gays live very short life spans. Don't very many older then 40.

You have given yourself over to your father the devil. Expect to see him very soon.
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

#28 Oct 14, 2012
Arborist wrote:
What a intellectual invalid, you started this a while back with your childish attacks, Wyte boy !!!!!!!!!! You accomplish nothing but the promotion of hatred and racism. Take a long hard look at yourself , your nothing more than a trouble making shit stirring racist pig.
all u got is hatred, i can tell when somebody's not being nice to me... i wont eva talk "right" to a hater... so fk off hater, u lil beotch

LMAO!

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#29 Oct 14, 2012
Mitt Rmoney wrote:
<quoted text>all u got is hatred, i can tell when somebody's not being nice to me... i wont eva talk "right" to a hater... so fk off hater, u lil beotch

LMAO!
You're proving what I say to be true with more ignorance spewing from your ignorant mouth. LOL!!!!
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

#31 Oct 14, 2012
U have wasted both of our times. U dont know how to talk or interact w/ anybody. Ur a POS loser. What a stupid conversation u made this into. U only know insults. U dont know how to get along w/ anybody. U dont know how to build relationships. U just want all to be ur slave. Ur a loser, fingerin his btthole, and hopin that'll get u millions of gold coins, so ur blind support for the party of hte rich will finally pay off. U aint rich. U poor. Poor in morals and spirit, and money. U r a NOBODY.

Also, I fked ur mother, ur fat ugly mamma, but that's the last time. That nasty skank is too fat and ugly for me to give it to her again. What a hor!

LMAO!

Hey fggt, how many dks u take in the azz a nite? U like that? Hey, watever, to each his own. Douchebag

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#33 Oct 15, 2012
Point proven !!!!!!
Jesus Christ

Lexington, KY

#34 Oct 15, 2012
Arborist wrote:
Point proven !!!!!!
In real life, I'd smack u in ur hate-filled racist mouth. Smack smack. Click clack. Hey vote on this poll, douch: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TLF6BNK...

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#35 Oct 15, 2012
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>In real life, I'd smack u in ur hate-filled racist mouth. Smack smack. Click clack. Hey vote on this poll, douch: http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TLF6BNK...
Your too funny Wyte boy. LMAO

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#36 Oct 15, 2012
By the way, my mother is deceased and as far as "real life" it can certainly be arranged my friend :)
Jesus Christ

Lexington, KY

#38 Oct 15, 2012
Arborist wrote:
By the way, my mother is deceased and as far as "real life" it can certainly be arranged my friend :)
Im glad ur mom's dead. What time and place, beotch?
Revelations

Washington, DC

#39 Oct 15, 2012
wow, ''and there will be many false christs in those days.'' mocking or not, you are a part of the end time desolation you false christ, you unknowingly and unwillingly fulfill prophecy and still you do not repent. May god have mercy on your soul
Jesus Christ

Lexington, KY

#40 Oct 15, 2012
May god have mercy on u bully's soul. Yall some sick pedophiles... we know how u religious types are. Sick sick sick!
Revelations

Washington, DC

#41 Oct 15, 2012
you know nothing you foul demon possessed viper, seek he who died for you.
Jesus Christ

Lexington, KY

#42 Oct 15, 2012
It's time for u to choose sides... I dont have a problem w/ u... but u shouldn't be sidin w/ the real devils... here in Deville... u wrong on this. I know a bully when I sees one, and u need to repent, and start to be like Jesus. He said to love, so chill out w/ the insults and allegations and bullshyt. Give it to ones who deserve it. Politicians rapin us all. For one example. There's plenty more. Im one of the good ones... u betta believe dat.
Tom BROWN

Lexington, KY

#43 Nov 1, 2012
Well if Mitch is the problem in washington what the hell is obama? He is responsable for our debt not Mitch, he is responsable for obamacare not Mitch, and the unemployment, ect. ect. ect. But like obama blame someone else.
Sugata Mitra

Lexington, KY

#44 Nov 2, 2012
mitt is dum, lol, only for rich, and flop flips, and potato chips, and loose lips sinks ships, ya dig?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Snodgrass Aka Crystal Bibbs 1 hr Friend 2
Where to find the hookers 2 hr JaxRhapsody 5
club x (Jul '13) 2 hr JaxRhapsody 8
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 2 hr JaxRhapsody 131
Any lady’s into breastfeeding adults? 3 hr Jax Rhapsody 6
Where to find women who just want to sleep around 3 hr Jax Rhapsody 45
Review: Mr Roof Louisville (Jun '12) 5 hr Worker 26

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance