jeffrey lynn haag ( sabre lane _ loui...

jeffrey lynn haag ( sabre lane _ louisville ky

Posted in the Louisville Forum

black cat do it again

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 6, 2014
what a weirdo this guy is a idiot he worked at meltons grcerty ghe is a really a weirdo looks like john f kennedy sr. a bad ugly version, he went to england and rode a bucycle he is very very ssex offender never has been married son of the late elmer haag. jeffrey haag is a total wwirdo and sex addict and sex iooffender he is totally a werirdo stay away from this one
kelly huston

Evansville, IN

#3 Aug 21, 2014
jeffrey lynn haag is a total weirdo nut case he lives off dixie hwy in louisville ky he is a old movie buff he lives on lasabre or lasber drive or ave or st his dads name i thinkl was elmer haag he died sitting on the john on the toilet in his home. jeffrey was born between 1959 and 1964 i think, he is real weirdo he works ayt meltons grovery or food market or did, he is really a odd one he went to england and wanted to move over there he loves british stuff, he is so strange and stupid and silly oh my goodness and he is gay he has never been married and loves boys in a bad way.
Wales

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2014
black cat do it again wrote:
what a weirdo this guy is a idiot he worked at meltons grcerty ghe is a really a weirdo looks like john f kennedy sr. a bad ugly version, he went to england and rode a bucycle he is very very ssex offender never has been married son of the late elmer haag. jeffrey haag is a total wwirdo and sex addict and sex iooffender he is totally a werirdo stay away from this one
Are you a friend of Melissa Gail Rexroat?I have been to Lourdes,France too.I even went to the top of THE EIFFEL TOWER in Paris.I FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT ME.
Wales

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2014
kelly huston wrote:
jeffrey lynn haag is a total weirdo nut case he lives off dixie hwy in louisville ky he is a old movie buff he lives on lasabre or lasber drive or ave or st his dads name i thinkl was elmer haag he died sitting on the john on the toilet in his home. jeffrey was born between 1959 and 1964 i think, he is real weirdo he works ayt meltons grovery or food market or did, he is really a odd one he went to england and wanted to move over there he loves british stuff, he is so strange and stupid and silly oh my goodness and he is gay he has never been married and loves boys in a bad way.
Do you know Melissa Gail Rexroat?I would really like to know how you knew about me liking old movies.I have never been married but I am VERY MUCH ATTRACTED TO FEMALES.It just seems the females I come into contact with are LAW BREAKERS.If I am attracted to a certain female,she already has someone.Within this past year there were 5 females in Louisville Metro Jail that had met me at one time or the other.By the way I like the comedy of THE MARX BROTHERS.I forgive you for what you wrote about me.
Wales

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2014
With an AGRESSIVE LAWYER,I wonder if I could sue you for printing UNTRUTHS ABOUT ME?
Wales

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2014
kelly huston wrote:
I wonder with AN AGRESSIVE LAWYER if I could SUE you for the UNTRUTHS YOU WROTE ABOUT ME?
paul davis

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2015
Wales wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a friend of Melissa Gail Rexroat?I have been to Lourdes,France too.I even went to the top of THE EIFFEL TOWER in Paris.I FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT ME.
I worked at kroger with jeffrey haag he a true idot weirdo he gets off onur guyd
paul davis sr

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2015
weirdo jeffrey lynn haag. you are a idiot and they are not lies they are truthful you are gay and also a sex offender we pulled you up you are a idiot
Wales

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2015
Who are you?Why do write these nasty things about me.Do I know you?
Wales

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2015
Who are you?Why do you write these nasty lies about me?Have I ever done anything to you?
pam tyler webber

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Apr 6, 2015
Wales wrote:
Who are you?Why do you write these nasty lies about me?Have I ever done anything to you?
this man is nuts jeffrey lynn haag is a liar,. he was charged in 2002 in a rape case involving children at his methodist church, i knew his dad elmer haag and his mother. he is a menace. he works at kroger and did work at meltons food market as a stocker his whole life. he is mentally incompitent, he has never been in a serious relationship or never will. he is a true idiot in life. and is a waste of anyone's time...he now attends a catholic church, but he is so daft he is a dumb idiot. he has never been married, his brothers all have they were able to find a wife. but jeffrey is such a weirdo he can't find a wife and never will. he had a affair with a 15 yr old girl named madison fischer. and he has been charged before.
robin ann hardesty

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Apr 7, 2015
pam tyler webber wrote:
<quoted text>
this man is nuts jeffrey lynn haag is a liar,. he was charged in 2002 in a rape case involving children at his methodist church, i knew his dad elmer haag and his mother. he is a menace. he works at kroger and did work at meltons food market as a stocker his whole life. he is mentally incompitent, he has never been in a serious relationship or never will. he is a true idiot in life. and is a waste of anyone's time...he now attends a catholic church, but he is so daft he is a dumb idiot. he has never been married, his brothers all have they were able to find a wife. but jeffrey is such a weirdo he can't find a wife and never will. he had a affair with a 15 yr old girl named . tgumadison fischer. and he has been charged before.
this guy is a absolute nerd NERD)>.. he lives in the house his dad died in at 5001 lesabre in louisville ky off dixie hwy he is a weird charater, he is ugly stupid and can't or never could get a *Real job) he has always been a stock boy for 9.00 per hour or the most he ever made was 9.75 this dude is in his 50's and always been weird and odd and strange. and just a lunatic i mean a really distorted looney that is why he has never been married. he has never dated women his age. he has liked young girls. and they are either on the wrong side of the law or criminals or weirdo's like him. he has never been normal). and I feel sorry for any girl or woman who dates this one.( my advise women run the other way if you don't want a creepy weirdo strange person as a man.
ian hardesty

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Apr 9, 2015
robin ann hardesty wrote:
<quoted text> this guy is a absolute nerd NERD)>.. he lives in the house his dad died in at 5001 lesabre in louisville ky off dixie hwy he is a weird charater, he is ugly stupid and can't or never could get a *Real job) he has always been a stock boy for 9.00 per hour or the most he ever made was 9.75 this dude is in his 50's and always been weird and odd and strange. and just a lunatic i mean a really distorted looney that is why he has never been married. he has never dated women his age. he has liked young girls. and they are either on the wrong side of the law or criminals or weirdo's like him. he has never been normal). and I feel sorry for any girl or woman who dates this one.( my advise women run the other way if you don't want a creepy weirdo strange person as a man. i worked with him to at melton market he is so weird he likes weird stuff. he is not normal this jeffrey lynn haag. i know him he drive a blue fit little car, he is weird) he is into asain stuff. and eats at white castle and just a weird weird guy... i feel sorry for any woman who tangles up with this one. or any guy who befriends this luniatic.
he drives a blue fit car and thinks he is from england he lives down the street from my brother on lesabre drive. he is so odd and very ugly guy he went to england and climbed the eifel tower so he thinks he is so special he isn't he is weird and into groucho marx and weird classic sh@@ he is the weirdest guy ever worked at meltons market and he never could get a woman to like him. he was never in a serious relationship with a woman, maybe he was with a guy we all thought he was gay. yep thats jeffrey lynn haag
edgar williams

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Jul 6, 2015
jeffrey lynn haag is a gay what a idi-ot he lives in louisville on lasbre drive, this guy is totally nuts,,, beware of this one he works at kroger as a stocker or something on dixie hwy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 22 min ThomasA 61
Who all got scanned by DANA B DAVIS OF PINNACLE... 1 hr Lamar 3
News Refugee kids learn to thrive at Louisville summ... 1 hr American 2
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 3 hr Mary 37
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr -Prince- 9,103
News Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found ... 8 hr Laughing at people 17
Illegal Drugs 19 hr Brad 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages