Police kill armed 14-year-old boy on ...

Police kill armed 14-year-old boy on NYC street

There are 28 comments on the WHAS11 story from Aug 4, 2013, titled Police kill armed 14-year-old boy on NYC street. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

A rookie police officer shot and killed a 14-year-old boy on a street early Sunday after he refused to drop his gun and pointed it at them, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Tupelo, MS

#30 Aug 10, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the depravity is not illegal doesn't make it someone else's fault. The depraved person is at fault. The careless gun owner, who is the root cause of gun violence in our society. Put the blame where it belongs. On the depraved person whose carelessness causes the violence. Calling kids criminals is just your excuse to get out of responsibility for your depravity. Kids do lots of "bad" things but responsible adults keep them out of trouble. When they get in trouble, it's because careless adults get drunk and drugged, and/or act stupid, instead of living up to their responsibilities.
The carelessness did not cause the violence ,it was the depraved person that stole the gun.Liberals always blame someone else for everything that goes wrong.If someone cannot find a job and is hungry it is someone elses fault .By the way there is no unemployment in this country,just people that are not willing to go to the trouble of finding a job.The illigal alians don't seem to have any trouble finding one.Most people are not willing to work hard and get dirty for the pay.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#31 Aug 12, 2013
Murdering children now? Oh my god...
Bubba

Bloomington, IN

#32 Aug 12, 2013
If only it was mr.masters, the prison bitch, who could have tasted hot lead
wondering

Tupelo, MS

#33 Aug 12, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Murdering children now? Oh my god...
Where,when,this was not murder.The police had no way of knowing who or what was going on .All they knew was that a person was pointing a handgun at them.They had no choice.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#34 Aug 12, 2013
Bubba wrote:
If only it was mr.masters, the prison bitch, who could have tasted hot lead
What's ur name and address? I would like to make a "mistake" too. In Louisville, cold-blooded murder is okay... but jaywalking... nope. That's a crime you'll get a felony for, and raped in prison for 5 years, much to the delight of the anonymous child molesters of Louisville.
John Masters

Bloomington, IN

#35 Aug 12, 2013
Sounds like I've tasted jail life, three hots and a cot. 5 years for jaywalking my butt
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#36 Aug 12, 2013
How long you been a pedophile dksucker?
John Holmes

New Albany, IN

#37 Aug 12, 2013
Now, Jonathan don't make me come back from the dead and give u what u like, or of course you could just jaywalk again and get 5 years of what u like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FOP: 5 LMPD officers refused service at Taco Bell 11 min Cacowboy 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 2 hr sgt Wiitold Kowal 139
Pedophiles 5 hr Mohammed 7
scott sattery 5 hr help 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 5 hr Concerned_American 9,274
White lives matter 8 hr Truthispeak 6
Great Idea!! 14 hr Stop the pushers 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance