William K. Thompson(2-17-76)...His Se...

William K. Thompson(2-17-76)...His Secrets!!!!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Love Letters

Canton, OH

#1 Nov 23, 2013
Hey William Kelley Thompson your about to exposed very soon. Your fake little life is soon to be over. You KNOW I know the truth about your weak coward rattin a$$. You SURE cant deny your OWN handwriting. All those people will enjoy reading those letters!!!!!
And best BELIEVE I DO NOT want you at all. Your DEAD in my eyes!
Cassandra Gail Pauline Davis will so get enough of your lying & put you out. You wont do no more for Rye-Lynn Marie Thompson than you have done for the other kids. You are a dead beat dad & a true LOSER!!!!!! If you have told S L O W chick you have never su*ked my di*k or I have never fu*ked your a$$ then you have nothing with S L O W chick but a bunch of lies!!! Bet S L O W chick would like reading your LOVE LETTERS to me. If she can read?????

Babe

“ ∆ Queen Astarte ∆ ”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2013
Love Letters wrote:
Your DEAD in my eyes!
* You're

Please,if you're trying to appear as a smart ass learn the English language first.Otherwise,your persona only shows your stupidity.
Love Letters

Canton, OH

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Astarte wrote:
<quoted text>
* You're
Please,if you're trying to appear as a smart ass learn the English language first.Otherwise,your persona only shows your stupidity.
Thanks for the correction!!! You MUST be bored.
Peter Pounder

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Love Letters wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the correction!!! You MUST be bored.
You need to take your person attacks and hit the road.
So far it reads like you are a practicing homosexual and the other fellow is having identity issues or is still in the closet. Either way you need not spread your manure in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam's Prophet Muhammad... a Pedophile? (Sep '12) 38 min America the beaut... 16
calling all women 2 hr Hawtwife 2
Desiree Maples (Oct '12) 4 hr Countrygirl 5
Aaron Mingus?? who knows this fake? 4 hr uhoh 3
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 8 hr Girth 153
Searching for ... 14 hr sEarching 3
#####Bary Neal Gray##### WARNING Thu Josh 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]