Burn in hell Josh Cowles aka Gotti

Burn in hell Josh Cowles aka Gotti

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Johnathan Masters

Montréal, Canada

#1 Nov 30, 2013
Ha ha ha, that KKKoward kluxster got exactly what he deserved, fat bald headed b!tch. The same needs to happen to all you KKK whyte supremaCYSTS!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2013
I told you, he will be back.............
Politically Incorrect

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2013
Because some idiot had to say his name and ask where he's been. J Masters really gets on my nerves . Just on and on about dumb racist crap.
ha ha ha

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
Ha ha ha, that KKKoward kluxster got exactly what he deserved, fat bald headed b!tch. The same needs to happen to all you KKK whyte supremaCYSTS!
Wow, you're really asking for it little, johnny masterbater. If you think the beat down you got from LMPD was bad, wait til these guys get a hold of you. I've got Johnny's address if anyone needs it! Lmao...
Johnathan Masters

France

#6 Dec 7, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're really asking for it little, johnny masterbater. If you think the beat down you got from LMPD was bad, wait til these guys get a hold of you. I've got Johnny's address if anyone needs it! Lmao...
I dare any of those kkkoward kluxsters to step up to me, any time any place. I'll beat the shyt out of those punk btches.
lol

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
<quoted text>I dare any of those kkkoward kluxsters to step up to me, any time any place. I'll beat the shyt out of those punk btches.
Keep on digging yourself deeper, little johnny masterbater!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofy on fourth street 6 hr Bud 7
anybody know AMANDA PERKINS (Sep '11) 7 hr Mandy5858 15
Sarah reece 11 hr Mekalyn 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch 12 hr scotty steiner 1,912
Record Murder Rate 13 hr Amos N Andy 1
Looking for a childhood friend-Michelle Wells (Jan '10) 15 hr Sandy06 15
Steven Jewell (Apr '12) 16 hr Theone 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages