First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Colonel Owens

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20136153/southern-h...

Of course, teacher steals a student's phone, student demands his property back (which according to Section 4 of KY's Constitution), and then student is escorted in handcuffs. He's 18 years old... stealing his cell phone ... is that legal? Can he confiscate her cell phone? How much hypocrisy is there around here?
Revelations

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
hmmm maybe he shouldnt use it in class and distract people from learning, its a school, not your friends house. Get over it you big baby. Im willing to bet the student threatened the teacher as well. You dont know the whole story and neither do I. What i do know is that you are a undisciplined, whiney child.
Colonel Owens

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Ur a dk, ur suck a dk. Go f urself, fake christian. Jesus said for the children to come to him. He didn't want to steal their stuff. In fact, isn't there a Commandment about this? Oh yeah, there is. And ur a lowlife. Jesus would spit in ur face for misrepresenting him, if he was here, or ever existed.
Revelations

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
jesus commanded respect as well, dont be a fat head, they didnt steal his cell phone and he isnt a child 18 is pretty mature, enough to know better. You are possessed by demons mr.masters...even from over the net i can just feel darkness, anger, hatred, and madness just eminating from you.
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
You're the one that's angry, and mean, and cruel and callous. Your callous disrespect for all children is insulting to mankind, and to Christianity, and civilization. If we can't protect our women and children, as a society, what are we doing? Seems like we should be living the exact opposite of ur insane preachins.

Also, cell phones, the last I checked, aren't illegal, and we still live in a free country. U say he's 18 and should know better, and I say he's 18, and is entitled to his full American citizenship, and all rights and freedoms included.
Predicting

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
Also, cell phones, the last I checked, aren't illegal, and we still live in a free country. U say he's 18 and should know better, and I say he's 18, and is entitled to his full American citizenship, and all rights and freedoms included.
Is he not also mature enough to comprehend and follow rules? I have a right to carry my piece, and I do. With that stated, there are places that I am not permitted to carry into. I comprehend that and agree to follow those rules. If I choose to ignore those rules, then I also understand that repercussions can and should be anticipated. To think otherwise would be immature. We can all choose to show our asses, but it isn't often in our best interest. I bet he'll keep that phone put away in the future. A lesson will have been learned.
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Predicting wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he not also mature enough to comprehend and follow rules? I have a right to carry my piece, and I do. With that stated, there are places that I am not permitted to carry into. I comprehend that and agree to follow those rules. If I choose to ignore those rules, then I also understand that repercussions can and should be anticipated. To think otherwise would be immature. We can all choose to show our asses, but it isn't often in our best interest. I bet he'll keep that phone put away in the future. A lesson will have been learned.
I like how u compared a phone to a gun... uh... so first of all, a phone is not a gun.

Second, teachers are oppressive... it's about intellectual slavery, not about developing independence and autonomy. We all pretend like skool is important, but once we get out, how come we dont meet up in classroom settings on our own accord? We dont, b/c it's not natural, and it's demeaning.

Also, there's plenty of free online learning courses, IF we actually value "education", then that can happen. Education is a self-emergent, self-organizing system. The only the teacher can do to our innate human capacity to learn, is to stop our own natural curiosities... I remember my Common Skool edumecation, and was Valedictorian of my class, but I didn't feel like I was learned what I need to learn to survive in this world. All teachers wanted was obedience. That's it. Be obedient to them, and they'd give you good grades. But what does being obedient teach? I mean, this kid was slammed with like 10 charges, and I feel for him. There's a ton of data on one's cell phone, and when somebody takes your property, do you just let them? Maybe there's a policy of having no cell phones. If that's the case, then she should have gave it to him, but kicked him out. I bet he got his phone back at the end of all this.

But enuf about me.

What do you think about Children's Rights? I think they are completely absent. Nobody stands up for the children.
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Also, I bet that teacher learned a lesson too... don't pick on the wrong students, or they just might stand up to you, and fight back. It's not smart to be an obedient conformist drone, esp in a country that values individuality, AND making your own economic success with your own merits. You are right. Rules are rules, and Thou Shalt Not Steal, is part of my moral code.

How about you?
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how u compared a phone to a gun... uh... so first of all, a phone is not a gun.
Second, teachers are oppressive... it's about intellectual slavery, not about developing independence and autonomy. We all pretend like skool is important, but once we get out, how come we dont meet up in classroom settings on our own accord? We dont, b/c it's not natural, and it's demeaning.
Also, there's plenty of free online learning courses, IF we actually value "education", then that can happen. Education is a self-emergent, self-organizing system. The only the teacher can do to our innate human capacity to learn, is to stop our own natural curiosities... I remember my Common Skool edumecation, and was Valedictorian of my class, but I didn't feel like I was learned what I need to learn to survive in this world. All teachers wanted was obedience. That's it. Be obedient to them, and they'd give you good grades. But what does being obedient teach? I mean, this kid was slammed with like 10 charges, and I feel for him. There's a ton of data on one's cell phone, and when somebody takes your property, do you just let them? Maybe there's a policy of having no cell phones. If that's the case, then she should have gave it to him, but kicked him out. I bet he got his phone back at the end of all this.
But enuf about me.
What do you think about Children's Rights? I think they are completely absent. Nobody stands up for the children.
I agree with most of what you said especially the last sentence, dogs have more rights and protections and groups supporting them than children do...its a shame

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
Also, I bet that teacher learned a lesson too... don't pick on the wrong students, or they just might stand up to you, and fight back. It's not smart to be an obedient conformist drone, esp in a country that values individuality, AND making your own economic success with your own merits. You are right. Rules are rules, and Thou Shalt Not Steal, is part of my moral code.

How about you?
I'm all about protecting our children and standing up for their rights, but I keep hearing you utter the words, she stole his phone. First of all, cell phones are prohibited in the classroom for ALL students. Regardless of age. He, being 18 and knowing his rights, should've known better than to have it out in class during being taught. Yes cell phones do contain a lot of data on them, some being personal. So if he didn't want his phone CONFISCATED, he shouldn't have had it where she could see it and it wouldn't have been taken. And I agree with the other poster, he wasn't comparing a cell phone to a hand gun, he was merely getting the point across that in order to keep your possessions, different places have rules, an wether you're an adult or student, you have to abide by those rules to keep what's yours. He's only stating that just because he has a permit to carry a concealed deadly weapon, doesn't mean he can carry it into the local courthouse. Just like, just because cell phones aren't illegal, it doesn't give a student the right to have them in class when they're prohibited in the classroom. See what I'm getting at? He broke school policy that can be grounds for suspension.
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
It's his property, it's the Internet age, and we're supposed to be Americans... come on Americans! You want to ruin a young man's life, just because he fought for his property? That's ridiculous. It's draconian. That's like Nazi Germany, or a prison camp. School is not supposed to be for oppressive. Education is supposed to be for liberation. He would have better served the public if he just burned the whole thang down. American schools get in the way of education. By burning it down, he'd then free himself from arbitrary guidelines of the ruling elites, who are losers, as most teachers are. Those who can't, teach... so we're being taught by those who can't... great system u got there. Not.

No wonder Kentucky is the dumbest state in the nation, with Louisville skools being even dummer. Smart phones are here to stay folks, and with how many of yall defendin blind oppression, makes me say good, so we can start videotaping ur abusive ways. There's bullying problems in school, because teachers are bullies. They demand compliance, or else. That's a bully. Do as I say, or else. What's the difference?

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
It's his property, it's the Internet age, and we're supposed to be Americans... come on Americans! You want to ruin a young man's life, just because he fought for his property? That's ridiculous. It's draconian. That's like Nazi Germany, or a prison camp. School is not supposed to be for oppressive. Education is supposed to be for liberation. He would have better served the public if he just burned the whole thang down. American schools get in the way of education. By burning it down, he'd then free himself from arbitrary guidelines of the ruling elites, who are losers, as most teachers are. Those who can't, teach... so we're being taught by those who can't... great system u got there. Not.

No wonder Kentucky is the dumbest state in the nation, with Louisville skools being even dummer. Smart phones are here to stay folks, and with how many of yall defendin blind oppression, makes me say good, so we can start videotaping ur abusive ways. There's bullying problems in school, because teachers are bullies. They demand compliance, or else. That's a bully. Do as I say, or else. What's the difference?
I have to say my friend, god forgive me, but I'm sure the rest here will agree, you have to be the most moronic person I've ever come across. Torch the school because he failed to follow school policy and had his phone taken away in class? Isn't that quite ignorant? Yes smart phones are here to stay, but good day!!! That's why they make tablets as well my friend. Those are more appropriate to have out in the middle of class. You're going to sit here and condemn and ridicule a teacher for abiding by school rules and making this student give his phone to her and call not just her, but ALL TEACHERS losers for doing so. But yet commend a student for lashing out at the teacher for doing so and saying that he should've done the community a favor and torched the school? That's great, I can only imagine how your child's teachers must feel every time they have to see your face walk through that door. What a role model you must be. Have a great day friend
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say my friend, god forgive me, but I'm sure the rest here will agree, you have to be the most moronic person I've ever come across. Torch the school because he failed to follow school policy and had his phone taken away in class? Isn't that quite ignorant? Yes smart phones are here to stay, but good day!!! That's why they make tablets as well my friend. Those are more appropriate to have out in the middle of class. You're going to sit here and condemn and ridicule a teacher for abiding by school rules and making this student give his phone to her and call not just her, but ALL TEACHERS losers for doing so. But yet commend a student for lashing out at the teacher for doing so and saying that he should've done the community a favor and torched the school? That's great, I can only imagine how your child's teachers must feel every time they have to see your face walk through that door. What a role model you must be. Have a great day friend
Eat a dk, u child molestin' beotch

Keep hiding behind ur moniker, u Pedophil Phils... or, I guess there's Pedophile Sallies too. U nasty mofo'ers... always wanting to oppress children, how sick r u people?

iz Jeffrey Dahmer your hero?

Also, I read none of ur post, u stupid oppressive POS beotch
Abraham Owen

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Teachers run a school like a prison. At Buchell they straight up just hit the kids whenever they feel like it. Remember that bus monitor that was "bullied"? She was stupid, and I would have told her to f off. She's the bully, and the kids reaction, is normal.

Also, the American Education system does sk... that makes me stupid? No, that makes u stupid. lol U probably cant understand what I'm saying right now...

I'm saying be independent. Think with your own mind. Be yourself. And you oppressin child molesters hate the idea of any person you think is "less" than you as having rights.

&li st=PL65556959C56330C2&feat ure=plpp_play_all

I hate bullies, and Princess, u a bully. And a beotch. Which is the same thang. I bet u dont even know what the word "fascist" means. Just look in the mirror. You are what's wrong with this country.

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
<quoted text>Eat a dk, u child molestin' beotch

Keep hiding behind ur moniker, u Pedophil Phils... or, I guess there's Pedophile Sallies too. U nasty mofo'ers... always wanting to oppress children, how sick r u people?

iz Jeffrey Dahmer your hero?

Also, I read none of ur post, u stupid oppressive POS beotch
Call me what you want. I'm no pedophile you idiot. Just because you can't handle the truth you're quick to run your cok sucker. I don't hide behind my monitor. Just bc that's not my name doesn't mean that isn't my picture. And YES you had read my previous post bc your reply was also directed at me. You need help. You are mental. You're what's wrong with America today with your liberal ways. Wanting no rules nor structure in the classrooms. Maybe you're the pedophile, I mean after all, you're quick to jump on it and call everybody that opposes your dumb ass one. Get a life

“life is what you make of it.”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
Teachers run a school like a prison. At Buchell they straight up just hit the kids whenever they feel like it. Remember that bus monitor that was "bullied"? She was stupid, and I would have told her to f off. She's the bully, and the kids reaction, is normal.

Also, the American Education system does sk... that makes me stupid? No, that makes u stupid. lol U probably cant understand what I'm saying right now...

I'm saying be independent. Think with your own mind. Be yourself. And you oppressin child molesters hate the idea of any person you think is "less" than you as having rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QDJavk1bTUwXX&list=PL6555 6959C56330C2&feature=plpp_ play_all

I hate bullies, and Princess, u a bully. And a beotch. Which is the same thang. I bet u dont even know what the word "fascist" means. Just look in the mirror. You are what's wrong with this country.
No I do agree that people should be independent and have a mind of their own, but their has to be rules and guidelines to follow in our schools. Otherwise kids would run rampant through the halls. I don't think any one person is any less than I am. All men were created equal. But you're sitting here saying that the bus monitor that was bullied by kids and called fat was in the wrong and she's the bully? You only proved my last post correct when I called you an idiot. But hey, you're absolutely right, I am what's wrong with America today.lmao what an idiot. Quit hiding behind your monitor you illiterate faggot and get a life. You haven't even come close to seeing the bitc* come out in me yet son. But you're quite close.
Garrett Worful

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Ur still a Nazi beotch, and u Nazi beotches always defend each other. Being young Americans, it's time we start to teach children to stand up for themselves, and to not allow anybody to bully them. You love people like Karen Klein, that nasty hate-filled bus monitor, and hate children, or young adults, such as Garrett Worful, my hero.

An oppressors love is a sadistic love. It is a love of death, not of life. But that's from the mind of Paulo Freire, who is an educational theorist, for you small minded, name-calling child abusers. Maybe if you took ur own heightened self-important down a notch, and considered other people's thoughts... but I'm sure Hitler didn't give a dam about anybody either.

Good going Jeffrey Dahmer's of the world. I will NOT be like you people when raising my children. I will treat them like I want to be treated. It's called the Golden Rule. Do unto others, as you'd have them do unto you. You should check it sometime.

U stupid beotch
Garrett Worful

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me what you want. I'm no pedophile you idiot. Just because you can't handle the truth you're quick to run your cok sucker. I don't hide behind my monitor. Just bc that's not my name doesn't mean that isn't my picture. And YES you had read my previous post bc your reply was also directed at me. You need help. You are mental. You're what's wrong with America today with your liberal ways. Wanting no rules nor structure in the classrooms. Maybe you're the pedophile, I mean after all, you're quick to jump on it and call everybody that opposes your dumb ass one. Get a life
Name calling is abusive, and you're the one that started it, beotch. U evil bully beotch. U eva thought about slitting ur wrists? U dont know to argue w/o being a beotch, right? Okay beotch... let's see how far this name-callin fest will get us, and YOU are the ones who want to put your WILL onto children, FORCE them to your demands, like a sick pedophile oppressin psychopath would... a psychopath is one who can't empathize with others, and you clearly can't empathize with others. Just by u calling me names, I know exactly what kind of lowlife POS u r. Ur a bully. Ur an oppressor. Ur a fascist Nazi, and ur the ones who need to be Holocausted. Smashing children's souls is not good for them. The only person benefitting from that, is sick sadistic pedophile oppressin POS losers.

What is this poor teacher's name who robbed this student of his cell phone? Of course, u dont know. The Nazis are protected, and the freedom fighters are the ones going down.

I also noticed u had NOTHING to say about the local politicians in these local races... u Nazi beotches are the dummest ever. I hate u Nazis, with a passion. Jump off a bridge bitch, before some innocent kid gets robbed, or raped, or beaten up, or murdered, and u start eating their flash, u sick POS fk.

lol
changed my mind

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Abraham Owen wrote:
It's his property, it's the Internet age, and we're supposed to be Americans... come on Americans! You want to ruin a young man's life, just because he fought for his property? That's ridiculous. It's draconian. That's like Nazi Germany, or a prison camp. School is not supposed to be for oppressive. Education is supposed to be for liberation. He would have better served the public if he just burned the whole thang down. American schools get in the way of education. By burning it down, he'd then free himself from arbitrary guidelines of the ruling elites, who are losers, as most teachers are. Those who can't, teach... so we're being taught by those who can't... great system u got there. Not.
No wonder Kentucky is the dumbest state in the nation, with Louisville skools being even dummer. Smart phones are here to stay folks, and with how many of yall defendin blind oppression, makes me say good, so we can start videotaping ur abusive ways. There's bullying problems in school, because teachers are bullies. They demand compliance, or else. That's a bully. Do as I say, or else. What's the difference?
Burn the school down? You're nuts!!!
Garrett Worful

Lexington, KY

#22 Nov 20, 2012
Now wat u gonna say?

U Evil Nazi Beotch

F Karen Klein

Viva Garrett Worful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
murderer Josh Young 6 hr Disgusted 2
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) 12 hr chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC 13 hr Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) 14 hr abelld 12
Mcconnell or grimes 14 hr Tony 33
is Ali a muslim? (Jan '14) 15 hr Roofus 14
Right-to-work: The right message for Kentucky's... 15 hr Ace McMollan 6
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]