bullying/harassment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what to do

Pewee Valley, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Does anyone know what can legally be done to a minor(approx age 12/13) who continues to verbally harass and bully another child several years younger? There has been no physical contact YET but there has been threat of so. The parents are of no help either which I guess is why the child gets away with it. ALSO This does not happen at school(as they attend different schools, being several years apart) only in the apartment complex where they both reside.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Teach your kid to stand up for him or herself.
what to do

Pewee Valley, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Black Power wrote:
Teach your kid to stand up for him or herself.
Wow! That's original.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Okay... let your stupid kid get beat up, u dumb, lazy, crappy, loser parent. Hell, I bet you can't teach them to defend themselves if you are also beating them up...

So first, stop with the child abuse, and to solve your problem, of having nobody to tell, in society, there are going to be times when u cant tattle, and u'll need to defend yourself... in fact, that's the best answer out there... but of course u wouldn't understand that...

REPUBLICANS only know about violence and warfare and bloodshed, and bullying poor people into submission... u disrespectful POS.
what to do

Pewee Valley, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2011
You poor thing. I guess your parents beat you or molested you. So much anger. God help you.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2011
what to do wrote:
You poor thing. I guess your parents beat you or molested you. So much anger. God help you.
God can eat a dick, and sarcasm is just anger's 1st cousin, so what made u such a crappy insulting and disrespectful person? I bet ur kid IS the bully, because he watched and learned it from u, and he's just getting what's coming to him...

Usually "Christians" are the biggest bullies out there.

So step one: quit beating your kids. Step two: quit being a bully.
Debbie Horstman

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
God can eat a dick, and sarcasm is just anger's 1st cousin, so what made u such a crappy insulting and disrespectful person? I bet ur kid IS the bully, because he watched and learned it from u, and he's just getting what's coming to him...
Usually "Christians" are the biggest bullies out there.
So step one: quit beating your kids. Step two: quit being a bully.
Terrible Terrible
Sara Mays

Versailles, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2011
Talk to the teacher/principal if this is happening at school, if its happening outside school, talk to the bullies parents.
Its not a crime until the bully hits the kid, unless he/she is threatening the other kid or been really loud, then you can get the police involved.

Black Power, your God can eat a dick since he is probably a wild creature in the jungles of Africa, but my God will overlook fools and idiots like you, until you appear in front of him after your death and he sends you to hell to burn for eternity.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2011
Sara Mays wrote:
Talk to the teacher/principal if this is happening at school, if its happening outside school, talk to the bullies parents.
Its not a crime until the bully hits the kid, unless he/she is threatening the other kid or been really loud, then you can get the police involved.
Black Power, your God can eat a dick since he is probably a wild creature in the jungles of Africa, but my God will overlook fools and idiots like you, until you appear in front of him after your death and he sends you to hell to burn for eternity.
Sara Mays, Ur God sounds like a POS ahole. F ur "god", which by the way, doesn't exist... sorry to break it to u, u insane psycho, but thanks for proving my point that Christians are bullies. So ur god is I know exactly how to handle a bully... give 'em hell here on Earth... okay fascist bullies? Just know whats coming fo ya.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2011
Settle it like they do in the west end. Blow his f***ing brains out.
Debbie Horstman

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2011
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Sara Mays, Ur God sounds like a POS ahole. F ur "god", which by the way, doesn't exist... sorry to break it to u, u insane psycho, but thanks for proving my point that Christians are bullies. So ur god is I know exactly how to handle a bully... give 'em hell here on Earth... okay fascist bullies? Just know whats coming fo ya.
Terrible Terrible again

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Debbie Horstman wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible Terrible again
Debbie,the best thing to do,is to talk to the parents of the bully,and see what can be done.Since they are in different schools and its not happening there,you have to confront the parents,since they may not know how their 'angel' is acting.
Debbie Horstman

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Debbie,the best thing to do,is to talk to the parents of the bully,and see what can be done.Since they are in different schools and its not happening there,you have to confront the parents,since they may not know how their 'angel' is acting.
yea that s true.:)
what to do

Pewee Valley, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Thanks ladies for your input. I think I may have gotten it handled today.If not next step will be to just file a complaint with the Juvenile court since there was a threat involved. I'll see what transpires.
IGNORANT

Pewee Valley, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2011
I think black powers' dad ran off with a white woman and he's holding on to the anger and pissed at society for it lmao.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2011
what to do wrote:
Thanks ladies for your input. I think I may have gotten it handled today.If not next step will be to just file a complaint with the Juvenile court since there was a threat involved. I'll see what transpires.
Good luck.....bullying is something to be taken seriously these days.
Sara Mays

Versailles, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2011

Im not bullying you, i simply told you what
I thought of your God, which is a monkey or gorilla, right? That is where you black people came from, right ?
My God does excist, maybe not physically, but he is there when I need him and has helped me through life.
Sara Mays

Versailles, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2011
"Settle it like they do in the west end. Blow his f***ing brains out."

Maybe he will commit suicide, no one will miss the likes of that scumbag !!!
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 21, 2011
You wrote:
"Im not bullying you, i simply told you what I thought of your God, which is a monkey or gorilla, right? That is where you black people came from, right ?
My God does exist, maybe not physically, but he is there when I need him and has helped me through life."

Wow... so you're a fake Christian, a fascist bully, and a WYTE SUPREMACIST! Nice... and ur god is just a figment of your imagination, which you push on your kids, cause that's the only way anybody would ever believe that crap, by force feeding your children to learn the insanity your mother and father pushed on you... you know if you want credibility with your kids, quit lying to them... Santa Clause ain't real, neither is the Easter Bunny, and neither is Allah. U do realize that 9-11 happened in God's name, right? So did Iraq War, Prohibition, slavery, the KKK, and Hitler... u wyte Christians sure know how to spread Jesus's word, eh? NOT! No wonder GHANDI, the Prince of Peace, said that he liked Jesus, but it was the Christians he had a problem with. So u use god as a crutch, and maybe that's helped you get thru your stuff, but then again, maybe it just allowed you to ignore the crimes and injustices that have happened to you, and your loved ones...
Nietzsche said that Christianity is a great religion for Kings, because Christians are supposed to be happy with everything that comes their way.. if they are poor, that's not bad... in Christianity, that's actually good! In fact, a rich person will get into heaven only if they can shove a camel through the eye of a needle.... according the Bible, if u believe that rubbish.
Jean Paul Marat

Louisville, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2011
Sara Mays wrote:
"Settle it like they do in the west end. Blow his f***ing brains out."
Maybe he will commit suicide, no one will miss the likes of that scumbag !!!
The West End's gangs should unite against the Louisville establishment, in order to get rid of wyte supremacists once and for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 1 hr Man 78
Laughing at the cards 3 hr Adam 4
jossie crowe stole from officers 3 hr Lisa 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 5 hr Phoenix97 4,364
Darrin Neuling (Jun '17) 6 hr Millie 6
Last post wins (Sep '11) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 158
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,820

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance