created by: pollster | Jan 30, 2013

Louisville, KY

60 votes

Who is the lamest no-life loser posting on topix?

Click on an option to vote

  • John Masters
  • anonymous666
  • sandy63
  • KING ggg
  • Olivianus
  • Scarecrow
  • Revalations
  • Observation
  • All of the above

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 30, 2013
 
King GGG just aint got a life, at all. Game ova. Beotch
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Masters wrote:
King GGG just aint got a life, at all. Game ova. Beotch
If this isn't the damnedest case of pot calling the kettle black, then nothing is!
John Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why u gotta bring race into this ?

Also, how can "All of the Above" be an option? To be #1 at something, you can't have 9 folks being #1... it doesn't make sense. 9 first place winners? and how come LOL/hahaha wasn't put on this list? Is that b/c we already found out how much that pizant lil beotch is hated? wit this poll:

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/THUHV9F...
ha ha

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John Masters wrote:
Why u gotta bring race into this ?
Also, how can "All of the Above" be an option? To be #1 at something, you can't have 9 folks being #1... it doesn't make sense. 9 first place winners? and how come LOL/hahaha wasn't put on this list? Is that b/c we already found out how much that pizant lil beotch is hated? wit this poll:
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/THUHV9F...
Shut up you fool!Go worry about how you butt is going to feel after that first week in prison!

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The best way to deal with this fagg*t is to just ignore him John. "Ha Ha" is just some Danville B*tch. Most people from Lancaster and Danville are punks. Almost the entire towns of Danville and Lancaster act this way. They run their mouths and run their mouths, then they get scared and hide. "Ha Ha" eventually you slip up, and someone will find out who you really are. And when that happens don't piss and moan and whine and cry when you have someones boot in your a$$. He is going to have to worry how his "butt" will feel after someone kicks his A$$. It's going to be awful funny when "ha ha" ends up losing his teeth because of some sh*t he typed on the internet. Cause I know for a fact that the boy in Lancaster you have been running your mouth about is going to handle you when he finds out who you are. Then you will act like everyone else in Danville and either get knocked out or hide like the little b*tch you are.
ha ha

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Nobody is scared of your little midget hero "rapper" in lancaster and nobody is scared of you.You talk about someone talking shit on the internet, go back and read your own posts. Before you start all the post your name bullshit, go ahead and post yours.Pretty ironic that someone named anonymous would demand someone to post their real name. I'm going to stay on youe ass so bad you will stay off topix forever. Hint: ther is more than one "ha ha" and we all think pissing you off is entertaining, so expect some more!

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Well you might as well go ahead and find a new target, because I'm not going to let some fagg*t run me off the internet, and obviously you are scared of Rick because he has called you out I dunno how many times and you just keep on acting like a b*tch. If you think all your childish comments are going to keep me from posting on here then you are wrong. I could care less what you punk a$$ has to say. You are just a punk. I know the truth, Rick knows the truth, and even you know that you are nothing more than a p*ssy. So go ahead, stay on my a$$, run your mouth and show all of topix what a f*cking idiot you are. You are a b*tch. Plain and simple.
ha ha

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You or Rick either one wouldn't know the truth if you had it shoved up your ass.He got punked out for lying about his big bad rappin "career" and you are getting punked out because , well just because you are a punk. P.S.I don't think the real anonymous really likes you using their name.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whatever I am not going to debate if Rick as lying or not on here, you wanna have that discussion don't be a p*ssy and go back and talk to him. You have no clue about anything to do with Anonymous, so why do you keep bringing them up. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, and it shows in your posts. And you look like an p*ssy when you run your mouth about 2 or 3 people and are too scared to even tell them who you are. And I have told you numerous times, tell me who you are, and I will tell you who I am and where to meet me. You hate on Rick because he is doing what makes him happy and he is making money. You hate on me because I defended my friend from some Jerk off on the internet. You call me loser, cause I stay on topix, yet you follow me around everyday on every post, and you are on here way more than me. So everything that you are using to describe me is just describing yourself.
ha ha

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anonymous666 wrote:
Well you might as well go ahead and find a new target, because I'm not going to let some fagg*t run me off the internet, and obviously you are scared of Rick because he has called you out I dunno how many times and you just keep on acting like a b*tch. If you think all your childish comments are going to keep me from posting on here then you are wrong. I could care less what you punk a$$ has to say. You are just a punk. I know the truth, Rick knows the truth, and even you know that you are nothing more than a p*ssy. So go ahead, stay on my a$$, run your mouth and show all of topix what a f*cking idiot you are. You are a b*tch. Plain and simple.
Are you such a loser that you are scared to actually type out a curse word? Are you scared they will take some of your precious topix points away from you?

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No, actually it is because topix doesn't let you get by with that many curse words. And I choose not to flood topix with such things because there are some people on here that does not want to read all that. Unlike you I actually have respect for most people. And you never know they might just take some of my precious points away, and we couldn't have that now could we. If they take my points away, I might have to commit suicide or something. Oh no, the crazy 24 hour a day stalker called me a loser again. I better jump off the internet right now and never come back. You're f*cking sad.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh my god, not the negative marks again. Please stop attacking me with these negative marks. You might punk me out with a big red x. Oh no.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anonymous666 wrote:
Whatever I am not going to debate if Rick as lying or not on here, you wanna have that discussion don't be a p*ssy and go back and talk to him. You have no clue about anything to do with Anonymous, so why do you keep bringing them up. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, and it shows in your posts. And you look like an p*ssy when you run your mouth about 2 or 3 people and are too scared to even tell them who you are. And I have told you numerous times, tell me who you are, and I will tell you who I am and where to meet me. You hate on Rick because he is doing what makes him happy and he is making money. You hate on me because I defended my friend from some Jerk off on the internet. You call me loser, cause I stay on topix, yet you follow me around everyday on every post, and you are on here way more than me. So everything that you are using to describe me is just describing yourself.
Anonymous......ignore.You are giving these losers what they want when you respond.They are losers hiding behind a keyboard or screen and wont meet you,lol.Cowards use these social sites to 'run' their mouths kn owing they wont say this stuff in person.I had one greybox loser insult me incessantly saying the most sickest things.I said meet me and my husband in a public place and tell him what you been telling me,and he wouldnt do it.Losers like this go from town to town doing this for some childish reason,targeting registered posters,and they do change names.Skip past his dumb posts...ans have a great day.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anonymous666 wrote:
No, actually it is because topix doesn't let you get by with that many curse words. And I choose not to flood topix with such things because there are some people on here that does not want to read all that. Unlike you I actually have respect for most people. And you never know they might just take some of my precious points away, and we couldn't have that now could we. If they take my points away, I might have to commit suicide or something. Oh no, the crazy 24 hour a day stalker called me a loser again. I better jump off the internet right now and never come back. You're f*cking sad.
Exactly right,and people with intelligence dont need to curse in posts to get a point across either.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh no, they made you have negative marks again on your posts. I tell ya, they are really tough people. I have never seen so many Big Red X's. It's ok I give a positive mark. :P
detecto

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

anonymous666 wrote:
The best way to deal with this fagg*t is to just ignore him John. "Ha Ha" is just some Danville B*tch. Most people from Lancaster and Danville are punks. Almost the entire towns of Danville and Lancaster act this way. They run their mouths and run their mouths, then they get scared and hide. "Ha Ha" eventually you slip up, and someone will find out who you really are. And when that happens don't piss and moan and whine and cry when you have someones boot in your a$$. He is going to have to worry how his "butt" will feel after someone kicks his A$$. It's going to be awful funny when "ha ha" ends up losing his teeth because of some sh*t he typed on the internet. Cause I know for a fact that the boy in Lancaster you have been running your mouth about is going to handle you when he finds out who you are. Then you will act like everyone else in Danville and either get knocked out or hide like the little b*tch you are.
Looks like you are having a hard time ignoring me!

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm not trying to ignore you. I like this. I find it funny, and I enjoy watching you make yourself look like an idiot. It sure does take you along time to write the same thing over and over again. What's the matter, you couldn't get anyone to talk to you on Lancaster Topix.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nice way to change your name again though. Did you think that changing from Ha Ha to Detecto would make you look tougher, or did you just forget to change back to Ha Ha before you came back and tried to troll some more? I find it funny, that on the internet people can be anything they want to be, yet you continue to just be an idiot. I have an idea, why don't you grow up and actually try to have a intelligent conversation with someone? Maybe you could make some friends and you wouldn't have to spend all day on topix talking to yourself.
ha ha

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2013
 
Do you think that calling yourself anonymous666 and having that gay-ass mask as a profile picture makes you something special.You still aren't ignoring me like you said you would. I'm really getting under your skin aren't I?

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not really, I don't let pieces of sh*t like you get under my skin. Like I said I think it's partly funny, but mostly sad that you feel you have to follow me around. And I can tell you, with that "gay" mask and being part of Anonymous I am doing more with my life than you ever will. So you trying to gain moral superiority over me is def not going to work. Everyone on here thinks you are a coward and an idiot. That's why you can't get anyone to talk to you on Lancaster Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min yes it is 81,551
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 28 min I know 1
Mitch McConnell 44 min hovel 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 7 hr Disgusted 275
ann luckett dentist 19 hr me 9
Why are Louisville drivers so bad?? (Sep '08) 20 hr LouisvilleKYreport 12
LMPD finds body of a man in rock quarry near So... 20 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••