Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Some of you people crack me up.Do any of you realize the chaotic society we would have if we didnt have law enforcement? They put their lives on the line everyday for us,and you people bash them. This nutcase killed innocent people,and some of you are actually cheering for this murderer... SMDH....
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

We live in a police state, America's an Empire, and the system's rigged against us... Is this the only way we, the working class of America, can reclaim our names? When Obama kills innocent people w/ drones in Pakistan, does that warrant one tear from your eye?

Also, the LAPD are now shoot'n INNOCENT people, in this manhunt.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Killing innocent people is wrong, no matter whose pull'n the trigger, or what color of shirt they're wearing.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
Killing innocent people is wrong, no matter whose pull'n the trigger, or what color of shirt they're wearing.
Guess whos doing that? Ding ding ding.....criminals.You know those people who dont follow the law,and will kill you for 10 bucks to buy drugs.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I guess u feel protected by the police, so r all these police out here... just for u? Why do u get protected and served, and I don't? People like u scare the crap outta me... yall believe in violence just for violence sake... u believe Asian women deliver'n a newspaper is a crime, u believe walk'n across the street is a crime, u believe danc'n at Jefferson Memorial is a crime... but u dont say shyt about the assaults and batteries and violence they do! There's more police riots than there are people riots, and there's only 1 gang out in this world that I KNOW, for my own safety, for me to protect and serve myself, to watch out for... it's ur boys in blue. Im tired of innocent people gett'n beat up NOT be'n a thang people cares about. How many times LMPD beat up homeless on these streets? LOTS of times... beat 'em up, and then rob them... and for what? Just b/c they can. That's a police state. What other ways can a person defend themselves? When peaceful means of justice become illegal, it makes violent means inevitable. Django... Nat Turner... John Brown... they all know what I mean. Plus, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, FDR... the most murderous psychopaths we honor and put on a pedastol and put their faces on the back of $20 bills...

Ding ding ding... Scarecrow just posted what I'm talk'n about... ding ding ding... http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1575

In case, u can't read, here's the CRIMINALS' behavior:

..."two innocent women who were delivering newspapers in a residential area of Los Angeles. The women, Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71 (now in serious condition in the hospital), were not issued any warning. Police just opened fire from behind them, destroying their truck with heavy semi-automatic fire to the point that it will have to be scrapped and replaced."

So ... just walk'n across the street is a crime, driv'n in a truck, which looks nothing like Dorner's, is a crime... let's c... wat else... danc'n at Jefferson Memorial is a crime... it's a crime to videotape them... and u ignored my first point:

R men expendable to u? White women were be'n protected from the 'lynched Negro' too, even though it was "pure" white women fk'n them in the shed... did good, pure, pious white women stand up, for the man, who they had once loved? Or just say, "fk 'em", and let the mofo'er burn?

U need to care about all the people... not just ur Nazi criminal buddies, in blue. Since ur for Asians be'n shot up, I bet u'd b for the extermination of Jews too, eh? No? Yeah right... just look at Ky's prisons... it's all yall spend ur tax dollars on. How about ur education system? Ha ha ha! That's laughable. Read Sunday's papers. JCPS is go'n down... Ky is a failed state,#1 for insanity,#1 for violent,#1 for prisons... yall aint got ur priorities straight at all.

And when the police are off the street, then I can finally breath a sign of relief. No more Bloods and Crip wannabes, driv'n around, just look'n to beat us up, for no reason, whatsoever.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

PLUS, the police r more likely to b drug addled, and have mental problems... I bet it has to do w/ all that violence they perpetuate on innocent folks all day long! Or maybe, it's b/c our politicians are psychopaths.

AmeriKKKa is a Police State, KKKentucKKKe is a Prison State (it's how KKKentucKKKians keep their black folks slav'n for 'em... it's call the New Jim Crow... just throw 'em in jail... and who cares! Weee! Let's ruin people's lives! Weee! Yeah... look at me! I'm America's Police State! Wat... how dare u look me in the eye, boy!?! What do u think this is... a free country, or something!?!

KKKentucKKKe is the society who created Charlie Manson, so it's no surprise here, there's still psychopaths, who think all violence done in the name of the law, is okay. Violence against innocent people is just WRONG, period.

Plus, Sanday, what do u have against Asians delivering newspapers? Ding ding ding. Ur wrong for not being outraged on their behalf.

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Masters wrote:
I guess u feel protected by the police, so r all these police out here... just for u? Why do u get protected and served, and I don't? People like u scare the crap outta me... yall believe in violence just for violence sake... u believe Asian women deliver'n a newspaper is a crime, u believe walk'n across the street is a crime, u believe danc'n at Jefferson Memorial is a crime... but u dont say shyt about the assaults and batteries and violence they do! There's more police riots than there are people riots, and there's only 1 gang out in this world that I KNOW, for my own safety, for me to protect and serve myself, to watch out for... it's ur boys in blue. Im tired of innocent people gett'n beat up NOT be'n a thang people cares about. How many times LMPD beat up homeless on these streets? LOTS of times... beat 'em up, and then rob them... and for what? Just b/c they can. That's a police state. What other ways can a person defend themselves? When peaceful means of justice become illegal, it makes violent means inevitable. Django... Nat Turner... John Brown... they all know what I mean. Plus, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, FDR... the most murderous psychopaths we honor and put on a pedastol and put their faces on the back of $20 bills...
Ding ding ding... Scarecrow just posted what I'm talk'n about... ding ding ding... http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1575
In case, u can't read, here's the CRIMINALS' behavior:
..."two innocent women who were delivering newspapers in a residential area of Los Angeles. The women, Margie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71 (now in serious condition in the hospital), were not issued any warning. Police just opened fire from behind them, destroying their truck with heavy semi-automatic fire to the point that it will have to be scrapped and replaced."
So ... just walk'n across the street is a crime, driv'n in a truck, which looks nothing like Dorner's, is a crime... let's c... wat else... danc'n at Jefferson Memorial is a crime... it's a crime to videotape them... and u ignored my first point:
R men expendable to u? White women were be'n protected from the 'lynched Negro' too, even though it was "pure" white women fk'n them in the shed... did good, pure, pious white women stand up, for the man, who they had once loved? Or just say, "fk 'em", and let the mofo'er burn?
U need to care about all the people... not just ur Nazi criminal buddies, in blue. Since ur for Asians be'n shot up, I bet u'd b for the extermination of Jews too, eh? No? Yeah right... just look at Ky's prisons... it's all yall spend ur tax dollars on. How about ur education system? Ha ha ha! That's laughable. Read Sunday's papers. JCPS is go'n down... Ky is a failed state,#1 for insanity,#1 for violent,#1 for prisons... yall aint got ur priorities straight at all.
And when the police are off the street, then I can finally breath a sign of relief. No more Bloods and Crip wannabes, driv'n around, just look'n to beat us up, for no reason, whatsoever.
As long as there are rapists,druggies,murderers,the re will be police.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hey John,don't waste your time trying to converse with sandy..it's her world and were just living in it.Did she tell you this is her hometown forum yet...lol

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pig Benis wrote:
Hey John,don't waste your time trying to converse with sandy..it's her world and were just living in it.Did she tell you this is her hometown forum yet...lol
SMH....police are not training us to be slaves.You two need to lay off the sauce...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there are rapists,druggies,murderers,the re will be police.

The rapists,druggies,murderers ARE the police.

Enjoy kill'n Jews and Asians, u psychopath!

Justice does not care for color of your clothing. How stupid is that. That's about as dum as racism. But some folks dont care for JUSTICE, or know hte meaning of hte word. Some believe that MIGHT makes RIGHT. Nope. That's how it is, but it's not how civilization should b. This is no civilization. It's a Corporate Plutocracy, and the Police are the Government's militia, to protect the rich. IF they have spare time, they may rescue a kitten or two, but just ask'n them to do that, could get u beat up, and arrested.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>SMH....police are not training us to be slaves.You two need to lay off the sauce...
Minimizing and criticizin... that's what parents do to their children who abuse them. U criticize to equalize. Nope... u ignore my feelings, why should I care about yours?

I hope the cops do to u, what they did to those Asian women. I bet you'd be scream'n a much different tune then! But unfortunately, u dont really view Asians are real people, do ya?

Stop the Violence! Find Jesus! Treat others as you'd want to be treated yourselves! It's not hard! It's the Golden Rule! Try it sometime!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I like you Sandy, but your in denial, and your blind to the truth!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

She's only mad b/c Dornor has been keep'n the LAPD and probably US military on high alert for several days now, and they've been able to accomplish nothing. He's evad'n their authority, and he's taken matters into his own hands... he's Django, John Brown, and Nat Turner... John Brown was just Abraham Lincoln, only on a smaller scale. I bet those who treated Dornor like shyt aint sleep'n too soundly now! Yall gots to learn the Golden Rule.

Women get 40% of the sentences that men get... it's called the "Chivalrous Effect". Whenever I hear women defend the military or the police, it's like... of course you do! It's not you whose being targeted! I'm being hunted out here, and for what? Just b/c... of what? The land of the free? How? When can u b free? Sure, we can buy whatever we want, but try protest'n, and see if they dont swing on u...

Cops are looking for trouble, intentionally, they dont make the situation better, they only stir it up, further and further.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>SMH....police are not training us to be slaves.You two need to lay off the sauce...
For the 1st time I am afraid that I am going to have to disagree with you. The police are being trained to treat us like slaves. Police are now having to answer questions like "will you fire on American citizens" before they are hired. They are running Military drills in Major cities in America, and they are using Black Hawk Helicopters, and other attack helicopters flying through cities, firing blanks at citizens as part of a drill. Police brutality is way up. And even with the search for this "cop killer", he has supposedly killed 3 people, and cops have already shot 3 people looking for him. I think that you need to lay off the meds, and stop watching so much television. TV is the biggest form of Mind Control that there is. There are chemicals in you medicine, your antibiotics, your flu shots, your anti depression pills. Hell the government is putting deadly chemicals into our skies, and our food. The police and government are not your friends. You need to open your eyes and see what this world is really becoming. You look at a lot of disasters and Hostile takeovers, there is always that one person that everyone said was crazy, and he/she was the one person that was best prepared. But if someone breaks into your house and you are waiting for the cops to get there, then you will be the one that will be hurting. Buy a gun and learn how to protect yourself. You think that taking peoples guns away is the answer to stop gun violence. Well Chicago has a gun ban, and their murder/violence lvl is through the roof. People are being taken advantage of everyday. Criminals are stealing everything we own, the police are brutalizing our citizens, the government is trying to make as much money from you as they can, while trying to kill you, the main stream media is controlling your thoughts, and people like you are standing there yelling everything is fine. And if you don't believe me that is cool, I encourage everyone to do their own research and make their own decisions. You can start by going to google and typing things like GMOs, False Flags, Police Brutality, chemtrails, ndaa, or you go to different places like infowars. Here is some info that will really blow your mind, 9/11 was a false flag event thought up and carried out by the US government. The Colorado movie theater shooter is not the same person that is in jail/going through trail right now.(Google James Holmes before and after), and Sandy Hook never happened. It was a staged event to put fear into people so they will give up their guns. I know people will not agree with everything I have just said, and I have no intention of battling online with someone. But you people can look for yourselves. I mean get into those subjects and really dig deep. You'll find that it is not just conspiracy theorists, and crazy people that are speaking out.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

And as far as Dornor goes, I believe that man is being set up to take the fall for something that he knows. That dude knows something, some kind of dirt, on someone and they do not want it getting out. But this Dornor case is a perfect example to Sandy about Police jumping the gun, and police brutality. He has "killed 3 people" allegedly. The police have already shot 2 or more people looking for him.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

anonymous666 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the 1st time I am afraid that I am going to have to disagree with you. The police are being trained to treat us like slaves. Police are now having to answer questions like "will you fire on American citizens" before they are hired. They are running Military drills in Major cities in America, and they are using Black Hawk Helicopters, and other attack helicopters flying through cities, firing blanks at citizens as part of a drill. Police brutality is way up. And even with the search for this "cop killer", he has supposedly killed 3 people, and cops have already shot 3 people looking for him. I think that you need to lay off the meds, and stop watching so much television. TV is the biggest form of Mind Control that there is. There are chemicals in you medicine, your antibiotics, your flu shots, your anti depression pills. Hell the government is putting deadly chemicals into our skies, and our food. The police and government are not your friends. You need to open your eyes and see what this world is really becoming. You look at a lot of disasters and Hostile takeovers, there is always that one person that everyone said was crazy, and he/she was the one person that was best prepared. But if someone breaks into your house and you are waiting for the cops to get there, then you will be the one that will be hurting. Buy a gun and learn how to protect yourself. You think that taking peoples guns away is the answer to stop gun violence. Well Chicago has a gun ban, and their murder/violence lvl is through the roof. People are being taken advantage of everyday. Criminals are stealing everything we own, the police are brutalizing our citizens, the government is trying to make as much money from you as they can, while trying to kill you, the main stream media is controlling your thoughts, and people like you are standing there yelling everything is fine. And if you don't believe me that is cool, I encourage everyone to do their own research and make their own decisions. You can start by going to google and typing things like GMOs, False Flags, Police Brutality, chemtrails, ndaa, or you go to different places like infowars. Here is some info that will really blow your mind, 9/11 was a false flag event thought up and carried out by the US government. The Colorado movie theater shooter is not the same person that is in jail/going through trail right now.(Google James Holmes before and after), and Sandy Hook never happened. It was a staged event to put fear into people so they will give up their guns. I know people will not agree with everything I have just said, and I have no intention of battling online with someone. But you people can look for yourselves. I mean get into those subjects and really dig deep. You'll find that it is not just conspiracy theorists, and crazy people that are speaking out.
U think this Dornor thang could be false flag psycho ops... like Hitler bomb'n the Reistag?

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

anonymous666 wrote:
And as far as Dornor goes, I believe that man is being set up to take the fall for something that he knows. That dude knows something, some kind of dirt, on someone and they do not want it getting out. But this Dornor case is a perfect example to Sandy about Police jumping the gun, and police brutality. He has "killed 3 people" allegedly. The police have already shot 2 or more people looking for him.
He murdered innocent people,and 2 were just sitting in a vehicle. Police put that uniform on everyday and go out and sometimes they don't come home. I just can't believe you people slamming a profession that is here to protect us from criminals. Criminals are the ones who are the bad guys,not the police. They've helped me before,and I'm glad they were there.

“Hi there”

Derby City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

anonymous666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy hook never happened,as all those little kids weren't murdered? Wow......you are not the person I thought you were anonymous666,,not at all. One last comment to you,I don't take any medications. Going by your rant here,I would say you are probably on some.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Cops are evil, and are only here to murder, kill, rape, and do drugs. Cops do more violence, murder more folks, commit more riots, and molestation and rape than anybody else out here. They are sadistic, they get pleasure off of people's injuries, and uncle toms justify ALL cops behaviors, even when they murder innocent girls, or shoot'n old 71 year old Asian women, delivering some newspapers. U can always pay one half of hte poor to attack the other half.

Care what Sandy thinks? Why? She doesn't care for innocent girls the cops murder, in cold blood. She doesn't care for justice, or what's right or wrong. Cops have no constitutional duty to protect and serve. That's why they don't. They are the government's men. The men who killed all those Jews in Germany... those would be the police. The police also hunted down ex slaves, and forced them back into the hands of their masters, and watch and laughed as the slave got whipped over and over again. Dred Scott was a stupid decision Sandy... it was a very dumb decision.

Cops are not for us. They are hear to protect Greg Fischer, and his rich buddies. That's it. They'll protect Chase Bank, and all corporate buildings downtown, make sure no public is on our public lands, make sure nobody...

I've had too many experiences when a hothead just comes around... to believe what Sandy says, is suicide. I have no illusions about the police, and if nothing changes, since this is KY, nothing will, I'll teach my children, to not trust the police as well. They will try to run you over, and cuss u out, and if u think ur a man, or a human being, who has dignity, well, think again. They'll mess ur priceless face up forever (wat price can u put on a face?), give you $30,000 worth of doctor's bills, and make sure you never breath right ever again. That's justice? That's what LMPD is here for? You know whose done that to me b4 they did? Nobody did. The LMPD are the only violent gang members around here, and the quicker I move away from you violent psychopaths, the better. Fk Louisville. The LMPD are not here to protect and serve us. If u think that, then u a Nazi oppressor, or u gett'n some privilege the rest of us aint gett'n thank ur lucky stars... if the police force was disbanded today, I'd breathe easier. No more gang members look'n to jump me in the streets. Good. Now I get to feel safe, like Sandy has gotten to live, all her life.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Sandy hook never happened,as all those little kids weren't murdered? Wow......you are not the person I thought you were anonymous666,,not at all. One last comment to you,I don't take any medications. Going by your rant here,I would say you are probably on some.
Y u gotta b a jerk? He was nice to u... and ur so shytty to him. Why? He makes lots of valid points... and I appreciated his comments. Maybe u just need to check urself... u dont listen to ur boys, do u? U just roll ur eyes at them, and just pretend like they're the dummest eva, dont ya? So Mothers... Teachers... Bosses... Police... they're all telling you to be dum, and to close your eyes, and to just do as you're told... but if you're obedient, then u dont know morality... b/c u didnt weigh out what was good and bad b4 making ur decision. Obedience is what Hitler wanted, and that's what he got. Milgram's experiment shows that good ole Sandy... and I still like her too... for what's it worth, ur just wrong about this issue... and ur opinions are dangerous... but even good ole Sandy would be shocking some poor mofo'er in the other room to death, just b/c she was told to, by some authority figure. That's all it takes. Just somebody over your shoulder, telling u, that u must continue w/ the experiment, and then u do, and then Michael Bob in the other room doesn't breathe no more... Prison Sanford Experiment... same thing. Just put on a Prison Guard uniform, and yall turn into molester oppressors. Even the prisoners had the 1 man speaking up against the violence... the prisoners all yell at the 1 man rebelling against them, instead of stand'n in solidarity w/ him. Aren't Mothers supposed to be good people? If Mothers aint listening to their babies, who is? And if nobody is, how many more violent episodes has to happen, b4 somebody gets the picture? Stop kill'n ur kids Kentucky! Stop it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Kentucky 984
Cindy Cummings (Jun '12) 31 min Golden 50
VA touts progress on suicides; data tell anothe... 44 min The Mad Man 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min hell raiser 81,596
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Maniak Me 7,933
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr Trufts 1,047
Steven Allison 2 hr U know me 6
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 23 martyg73 71

Search the Louisville Forum:
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Jefferson County was issued at August 27 at 4:44PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info