Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
LBT is the one who said he died and his ashes were dumped in the St Frances river. I just passed the message and thanked karma for taking out a bully.
If he really did pass away, than shame on you for your comments cause this is a human being . If this is true,condolences to his family,as I would never rejoice over someone on here dying who did nothing to me. Since you are no more than a troll looking to argue on here,I will not respond to your shyt no more.

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text> If he really did pass away, than shame on you for your comments cause this is a human being . If this is true,condolences to his family,as I would never rejoice over someone on here dying who did nothing to me. Since you are no more than a troll looking to argue on here,I will not respond to your shyt no more.
Sorry to say Sandy it looks to be true, IN most of Mouse's old places he visited the same MSG is Posted, And in Most Places Joseph L has been gloating and bragging how he destroyed the Mouse, Funny since the scumbag coward Ran away from almost every argument or Discussions Mouse proved him Wrong over, Shows the True Color of a Sub Human Species called Joseph(Looser).
Mouse had a way about him but he will be missed in the long run.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say Sandy it looks to be true, IN most of Mouse's old places he visited the same MSG is Posted, And in Most Places Joseph L has been gloating and bragging how he destroyed the Mouse, Funny since the scumbag coward Ran away from almost every argument or Discussions Mouse proved him Wrong over, Shows the True Color of a Sub Human Species called Joseph(Looser).
Thank you for the message. Regardless of what he or anyone did/does on here,these are still people with families,not just words on a screen. I had discussions with him off of here,and he really is or was a decent human being. To make light of someone dying if its true is the lowest form of a human being in my book. I doubt that lowlife would tell his family members to their faces if its true that he's glad that their father and husband is "gone".Have a good day.....

“Common Sense over Politics”

Level 5

Since: Feb 09

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say Sandy it looks to be true, IN most of Mouse's old places he visited the same MSG is Posted, And in Most Places Joseph L has been gloating and bragging how he destroyed the Mouse, Funny since the scumbag coward Ran away from almost every argument or Discussions Mouse proved him Wrong over, Shows the True Color of a Sub Human Species called Joseph(Looser).
Well now. This entire post is a total lie. You might want to back up your false claims with a little proof. Oh yeah. You can't. Karma comes for liars.

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the message. Regardless of what he or anyone did/does on here,these are still people with families,not just words on a screen. I had discussions with him off of here,and he really is or was a decent human being. To make light of someone dying if its true is the lowest form of a human being in my book. I doubt that lowlife would tell his family members to their faces if its true that he's glad that their father and husband is "gone".Have a good day.....
I would love to meet them face to face. I could settle my lawsuit with the estate easier that way.

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I hope this is not true. :(

Level 5

Call me Cal.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
I hope this is not true.:(
It's not.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
I hope this is not true.:(
I hope it isn't either. For anyone to joke about someone dying on here,regardless of who it is is sick,but I've seen on here before. Hope your having a good day. That man was put through he-ll on here last year.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Joseph L wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathouse is a Internet bully. The person spreading the rumor of his death is Left Brain Thinker. LBT is Cathouse.
You have no right to call me a sick dude because bully may have croaked.
We could all only hope and pray this is true. If so, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving human piece of crap. Burn in hell, mousiepoo.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope it isn't either. For anyone to joke about someone dying on here,regardless of who it is is sick,but I've seen on here before. Hope your having a good day. That man was put through he-ll on here last year.
I don't think it's funny at all.
I didn't make the connection when they said the other name.
Someone better hope what I read isn't true. Because if I were Mouses family I would be coming after them. They would have a case.
I seen some of the threads that were made about him.
I sent Mouse a note and have not heard from him.:(
This is breaking my heart.
People need to remember they are talking to real people with real feelings and real lives.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>We could all only hope and pray this is true. If so, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving human piece of crap. Burn in hell, mousiepoo.
I don't think it will be Mouse. You sick SOB.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Ignore the trolls.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's funny at all.
I didn't make the connection when they said the other name.
Someone better hope what I read isn't true. Because if I were Mouses family I would be coming after them. They would have a case.
I seen some of the threads that were made about him.
I sent Mouse a note and have not heard from him.:(
This is breaking my heart.
People need to remember they are talking to real people with real feelings and real lives.
I havent either,and it is sad how people sometimes disconnect when they're on here,like these arent real people when they are.Well,this real person is going out for lunch and running errands so you have a great day :).

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I havent either,and it is sad how people sometimes disconnect when they're on here,like these arent real people when they are.Well,this real person is going out for lunch and running errands so you have a great day :).
If it is true that will be six people I have seen die because of the nasty chit said on this site.
That is six to many.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Mouse is not that weak. Believe that.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
Mouse is not that weak. Believe that.
I still haven't heard from him.:(

“In my Easter bonnet”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

with all the frills upon it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I've been checking this thread for several days to see if Mouse has posted. If he is in fact gone, I will be very sad to say good-bye. I did not exchange many posts with him but I enjoyed reading his comments. He was very articulate and knowledgeable about the subjects that were important to him.

So if this sad news is true, I am very sorry to know it. If I could, I would offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Mouse Moments wrote:
Don't believe everything you read online.-Martin Luther King.
Good to see you Mouse!

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you Mouse!
Evening Pepper. I highly doubt that's him,since that profile was just created.

“Hi there”

The 'ville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Dickens1 wrote:
I've been checking this thread for several days to see if Mouse has posted. If he is in fact gone, I will be very sad to say good-bye. I did not exchange many posts with him but I enjoyed reading his comments. He was very articulate and knowledgeable about the subjects that were important to him.
So if this sad news is true, I am very sorry to know it. If I could, I would offer my sincere condolences to his family and friends.
I also enjoyed reading his posts and offer my condolences if it is indeed true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,361 - 12,380 of12,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance